Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sasquatch DNA Study Announcement

Socio

This might have been answered already and if so Im sorry but what is needed for DNA?, is it just a hair, because I know you can get it from blood

DNA is in every single cell.

Edited by Sweetpumper

An interesting preliminary finding.

Looking forward to whatever more tests, including responsible independent tests of course, will find-out.

I'm more interested in how this doctor is related to Ash Ketchum than I am about how Bigfoot is related to us.

Could Bigfoot be a Pokemon? O_O

So now that someone thinks they can answer the question, the answer is "I don't know"? Part human part something?

WOW, glad all that testing was done. The professionalism is.............. nonexistent.

Maybe they are playing at the opposite, just like the NASA Mars guys... Supposedly professional scientists are not allowed to give out the specifics of their professional papers before they are published. Who would want to buy magazines/subscriptions to stuff they could read for free on the Internet News?

When asked what they found that would "change history" on Mars, they said they could not talk about it before it was supposed to be published/released.

She refuses to release any data for independent verification.

She'll milk this for all the publicity she can, then we'll learn that it was just bad science, or no science at all.

I thought I read in the first paragraph that she had worked with a half dozen labs and a half dozen universities? That does not sound like refusing independent verification.

Maybe they are playing at the opposite, just like the NASA Mars guys... Supposedly professional scientists are not allowed to give out the specifics of their professional papers before they are published. Who would want to buy magazines/subscriptions to stuff they could read for free on the Internet News?

When asked what they found that would "change history" on Mars, they said they could not talk about it before it was supposed to be published/released.

I thought I read in the first paragraph that she had worked with a half dozen labs and a half dozen universities? That does not sound like refusing independent verification.

If some accredited mainstream lab or university without an agenda is a part of all this and they too conclude some "amazing" claims. I'll gladly eat my hat, shoes, and an entire humble pie.

But before then, I am very interested in documentation of who these corroborative labs and universities are and complete background on the entire project.

Edited by QuiteContrary

This right here.........

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

Is the most educational thing I have seen on UM in a long time !

Pretty cool, not sure how I have been missing that.....I all ways wondered about the name.

If some accredited mainstream lab or university without an agenda is a part of all this and they too conclude some "amazing" claims. I'll gladly eat my hat, shoes, and an entire humble pie.

But before then, I am very interested in documentation of who these corroborative labs and universities are and complete background on the entire project.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if anything gets published. If maybe 2 years goes by and still nothing, then it will seem clear that this is all bogus... Unless there are more announcements to keep everyone on their toes. But never any more information??

This right here.........

Is the most educational thing I have seen on UM in a long time !

Pretty cool, not sure how I have been missing that.....I all ways wondered about the name.

Ha! I'm going to have to change that in about a year. Since the fab which I work with will be going to 18 inch wafers. I'll still be checking them though.

Here is some more info on this story;

http://www.huffingto...ref=mostpopular

"Ketchum's research has yet to stand the scrutiny of independent researchers."

How did we get these present-day giants from human matings 15,000 years ago? I have no knowledge on the subject, I wish someone would explain how that would work.

"Ketchum's research has yet to stand the scrutiny of independent researchers."

How did we get these present-day giants from human matings 15,000 years ago? I have no knowledge on the subject, I wish someone would explain how that would work.

Hey Quite......Remember my PM's and comments regarding her, and a few others......

I am waiting to say " I told you so " :)

( to everyone I talked it over with, just being a smart ass )

• Like 1

From the OP...

There were a large number of laboratories associated with this study including academic, private and government laboratories in which blind testing was utilized to avoid prejudice in testing. Great time and care was taken in the forensic laboratories to assure no contamination occurred with any of the samples utilized in this study.

Of course that is just Ketchum's quote, not a fact. But, eventually Ketchum will have to put forward the Who, What and When or else be outright labeled a Liar.

melba-moving-the-bigfoot-football.png

Melba-ketchum-gets-an-F.jpg

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

I like musing "Never mind the DNA, what place/sense does this specific inter-species mating make in human evolutionary history?"

--What were the size of humans 15,000 years ago?

--Who could this species we mated with potentially be?

--How long is 15,000 years in the evolutionary terms of a species?

--Why did the interbreeding stop? What stopped the socializing with humans?

--Why aren’t BF more like us? Tools, dwellings, fire, etc. BF, according to what we "know", seems to have “lost” most of its human traits except bipedalism.

Edited by QuiteContrary

--Why aren’t BF more like us? Tools, dwellings, fire, etc. BF, according to what we "know", seems to have “lost” most of its human traits except bipedalism.

Who says they aren't?

A species that's evaded human discovery for this many centuries except in myths and legend must have super intelligence.

......or they're in league with aliens or Satan.

I found a video when I googled " sex with bigfoot ", but no way I could post it here......

So, after more thought of a Bigfoot having sex with a female human, I found it to be true......Just look, it still happens.

sex-sasquatch.jpg

Sasquatch Sexual Assault

« Back to Photos // 1 Comment

Judith Frankle, a scientist exploring mountains of the Pacific Northwest in the '70s, says she knows what it's like to be with a Bigfoot. Judith co-wrote the book Nights with Sasquatch: An Explosive Ordeal of Rape And Revenge Beyond Any Woman's Experience. According to the liner notes, this book chronicles "a woman forced to endure barbaric, sexual lusts beyond any human experience ... . A half-human beast whose primitive lusts stripped every vestige of civilization from her soul ... lusts that transformed Judith Frankle into a shameless savage desperately battling to survive her shocking nights with Sasquatch.” I'm scared. Oh, and in case you were wondering, Bigfoot allegedly has a Bigmember.

Dr. Ketchup is on to something.

• Like 1

I like musing "Never mind the DNA, what place/sense does this specific inter-species mating make in human evolutionary history?"

Do you want speculation then, for discussion purposes?

The people who used to be known as Cro-Magnon were around as late as 20,000 years ago and are supposedly the ancestor group of the Central and Northern Asia, as well as Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. Some hunter gather males were known from skeletons to exceed 6 feet in height, making them very tall for early humans as a group.

My wild speculation could go like this... That the Cro-Magnon interbred with some relic Early Homo Erectus group that was living in Northern Asia, and formed a small extreamely hairy population there. Then there could have been time before the end of the Wisconcin Ice Age for them to slip over the Alaskan land bridge in limited nunbers, so that they kept breeding, but never got very well established due to poor fertility (relic of being a hybrid species). Then always in danger of being wiped out, but smart enough to know it, they formed a society of travelers who tried exceedingly hard not to be found.

Who says they aren't?

A species that's evaded human discovery for this many centuries except in myths and legend must have super intelligence.

......or they're in league with aliens or Satan.

I'm reading your latest post now, Die Checker. Wrote this post while you did.

How are they like us? Where is the evidence?

Tools, dwellings, medicine, cooking implements and active fires, "civilizations", burial sites or pyres for half ton animals, etc. Where is our evidence for all this in the lives of BF seen with frequency in the same areas? Bf is all around us, so too would be his creations. But they are not.

I don't understand the "superior intelligence" speculation based solely on the creature's elusiveness.

So, according to Ketchum, it seems BF (a giant race) of some sort some how successfully socialized and mated with humans just 15,000 years ago. Then humans moved on and upwards and this new species retreated from socializing with us and never progressed more than a bear with a heck of a disappearing act.

Even today's primitive cultures prepare food and build and fabricate.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Thank you, Die Checker. Yes, I'm just trying to make sense of the whole theory, when I have VERY limited knowledge of evolution.

How much of this DNA does she claim is human? Radford spoke of half, but what does Ketchum say? Whether we mated with Gigantopithecus or another, if the DNA contains significant amount of human DNA my above questions stand.

And if BF DNA does not contain much human DNA why is this creature so different from any other animal on planet earth?

I think that how much... percentages, would have to wait till whatever there is... is published.

Is that not the answer though? Part human part something?

The specifics have not been released, but the conclusions has, which NASA would never do, and shows a marked diference between a professional outfit and a bunch of scammers.

I have a feeling the place to release this is The World Weekly News, Pravda or perhaps Vanity Fair. ;)

I found a video when I googled " sex with bigfoot ", but no way I could post it here......

So, after more thought of a Bigfoot having sex with a female human, I found it to be true......Just look, it still happens.

sex-sasquatch.jpg

Sasquatch Sexual Assault

« Back to Photos // 1 Comment

Judith Frankle, a scientist exploring mountains of the Pacific Northwest in the '70s, says she knows what it's like to be with a Bigfoot. Judith co-wrote the book Nights with Sasquatch: An Explosive Ordeal of Rape And Revenge Beyond Any Woman's Experience. According to the liner notes, this book chronicles "a woman forced to endure barbaric, sexual lusts beyond any human experience ... . A half-human beast whose primitive lusts stripped every vestige of civilization from her soul ... lusts that transformed Judith Frankle into a shameless savage desperately battling to survive her shocking nights with Sasquatch.” I'm scared. Oh, and in case you were wondering, Bigfoot allegedly has a Bigmember.

Dr. Ketchup is on to something.

Remember Henner Fahrenbach's 2008 conference?

“Their top speed for running is between 42 and 45 miles per hour,” Fahrenbach told the crowd, in a thick German accent. “They can cover 90 feet in just three steps, or 30 feet per step. So obviously, they have immensely powerful thighs and legs in general.”

“Sasquatch has been observed walking with two 200-pound pigs under his arm through the countryside,” Fahrenbach declared. “On another occasion, he’s been witnessed grabbing three goats with one arm and walking over a five-foot fence without breaking stride.

Drawing on interviews with dozens of eye-witnesses, Fahrenbach went on to say that Bigfoot’s diet is rich in mussels, clams, peacocks, and the “hindquarter” of deer. He insisted that Bigfoots enjoy wrestling, tickle fights, and, most surprisingly, gangbangs. He assured us that even a horny Sasquatch has an impeccable sense of orgy etiquette.

“When an especially large male came onto the scene,” Fahrenbach said, describing a sexual pileup involving one willing female and lots of dudes, “he didn’t try to buck the line but simply stood there and took his turn in good time.”

LINK

Ketchup is old hat.

Not much wiggle room I feel.

Same size you would see today. Perhaps generally slightly more robust due to a hunter gatherer lifestyle. We were well and truly into cave paintings by this time. That started about 40,00 years ago. We were clothing ourselves as well by that time frame, although we would not come up with shoes for another 7,000 years or so.

So sort of like hippies.

hippie.jpg

Most hominids had been outcompeted by Homo Sapien by this time and were extinct. Smaller isolated populations of possible other species existed to as recently as 1200 years ago - possibly - however they were too isolated and small statured to be considered an option here. There is nobody left 15,000 years ago to have mated with. Neanderthal was well and truly a memory, as were the Denisovians. The suggested Paranthropus (in other ideals) was dust. Gigantopithecus would simply be a silly suggestion. Not even worth going there. Homo sapiens idaltu were also dust too, but would have been a better choice for the ideal from a genetic point of view.

Minuscule. Modern Man is surmised to have been treading ground for about 200,000 years.

We outcompeted every other species.

Some humans though............

Indeed, it makes no sense whatsoever for the larger stronger version of the species to give way to the smaller weaker species. Evolution just does not work like that.

• Like 2

I'm sorry QC I didn't realize you guys were being serious.....I mean first thing I see is old Mathew T. Moneymaker, and then this woman.........Ketchum claiming that she noy only has DNA but has isolated three separate and distinct genomes and has determined from this that Bigfoots are off shoots of man and human female inbreeding. That's a little like me looking at the front of a Walmart and saying I can determine what the clock speed of their computer processor is for their accounting system. You see what I'm saying?

The woman, Judith Frankle's book, "Nights with Sasquatch", I actually read back in the late seventies. The woman was way out in never-never land at best. She talked about being savagely raped and hammered like a saw-mill town whore on Saturday night, went on about being violated repeatedly, escaping and then going back several times........as I recall, 'so she could learn from the experience.' More likely, if substituted the word "Sasquatch" for "Hell's Angel" the story would be interchangeable......apparently she really was into the whole, dirty, hairy, smelly, forced violent rape thing. Hey we all have our little likes and dislikes and she has a taste for this sort of thing. Oh and Sasquatch might well be called "Mandingo"........sorry, but she did spend a lot of time talking about what it's like being hammered by "Mandingo-squatch". I'm no expert but usually when someone dwells on such a subject in the guise of imparting how horrible it was there was a certain...........shall we say............fascination with that subject? Know what I mean?

Give me a break guys, she should have been able to walk around for a minute or so and then collected all the DNA samples we'd ever need to map the entire genome of this alleged species or had a great episode for Maury Povich..........which Bigfoot is da' baby-daddy? DNA result today on Maury!

Now, assume this is true, just for giggles. Every professional printer from the New England Journal of Medicine to Vanity Fair is going to be fighting openly for the right to publish the results........and they are most notably quiet. Smoke and mirrors guys, smoke and mirrors.........and a woman into rough sex whether real or imagined.

• Like 1

THANKS ALL for your replies!

Yes, even though I'm not buying this DNA business. I had to also wonder what these scientists are thinking about this proposed theory in general.

She can say BF is part rodent, but it's also got to make evolutionary/scientific sense, especially when the DNA will may never see the light of peer review

Sure, I can read what the footer scientists say about its origins, but that is not a source I care to rely on.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1