Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What species is this and why isin't thereinfo

CrypticSouthpaw

You want to be treated special because like me you're a lefty? As much as I'd love to support something that makes me special, why does it make us special?

'Cause you guys get to ride on shorter buses. Less crowding.

• Like 1

'Cause you guys get to ride on shorter buses. Less crowding.

i am left handed and have never travelled on a "blue bus". :P

WHeres my Safety Helmut Sweetpumper ? And as for the Acid usage its apparent that lots is being invibed in here at all times ! As for the Species of Aliens Were the Aliens !Its the Normal creatures that scare me !

When is this all coming to a end? 22 days I read ! :gun:

• Like 1

What's a blue bus?

And in other left handed news, have they improved left-handed scissors? Because I remember when I was a kid the left-handed scissors I was given basically told me to hold them in entirely the opposite way to regular scissors - including having the blade facing towards me!

• Like 1

Don't listen to those nasty, rude people CrypticSouthpaw. Some of us Monkees like a good acid trippy story.

the-monkees-la-8-8-12.jpg

• Like 2

formaldehyde? you want to preserve that s...?

I reckon those ten men need to just empty it out more often, and please,,,,,,for forty hours? what are they eating on that floating estate?

ps: sorry to the Op, we seem to have gone of topic a bit.

Well it's not exactly a floating estate....

I'm sure Wikipedia weren't thinking of that when they offered this information.

I can see what you mean by formaldehyde because I wouldn't want to treat my latrine with that stuff.

You don't know whether if it's been used with the preservation of dead animal specimens.

Btw I'm loving some of this stuff on here. I can't keep a straight face.

• Like 1

How do you know its not a Djinn ? They can shapeshift and really like messing with humans from what Iv read

What's a blue bus?

And in other left handed news, have they improved left-handed scissors? Because I remember when I was a kid the left-handed scissors I was given basically told me to hold them in entirely the opposite way to regular scissors - including having the blade facing towards me!

Its a bus for "special" people, some people call them window lickers but i think thats a touch cruel.

When i was in primary school one of my teachers would not let me write with my left hand, she said i had to use my right. she was a religious freak who no doubt believed i was the devils child. I never got the hang of writing with my right hand but playing the devil child i did get used to. :devil:

• Like 1

Davey Jones looks like Richard Hammond from Top Gear...

No he doesn`t, what glasses you got on?

:w00t:

Its a bus for "special" people, some people call them window lickers but i think thats a touch cruel.

When i was in primary school one of my teachers would not let me write with my left hand, she said i had to use my right. she was a religious freak who no doubt believed i was the devils child. I never got the hang of writing with my right hand but playing the devil child i did get used to. :devil:

i_love_window_lickers_rectangle_sticker.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460

• Like 1

Well I don't know about everyone else but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread.

Even if its not true it's hell of a story.

Thanks for sharing

This has to be one of the most unorthodox sightings of an Alien or UFO I've seem.

The jury's still out but obviously the guy was going through some kind of traumatic experience.

It's shame his mate didn't come on to collorabate his story but it didn't feel like a sales pitch.

If it's true I wouldn't want to swap places with him.

But he should have conducted himself better but them we wouldn't have had that hilarity at the end.

It's academic now because the guy has flounced.

I'm not saying good riddance but he shouldnt have lost it the way he did.