Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel Ranked World’s Most Militarized Nation

jugoso

Oh so it's alright for everyone to use pro Israel blogs as evidence on here, but not any others.

You can use blogs if you wish but I don't take them seriously. I haven't said you can't use them, but more often than not, what little facts there are in there are buried under a ton of manure pushing some sort of agenda or whatnot. I like my facts untainted and pure, not covered in ****.

You can continue to use them but don't expect me to take you seriously if you do.

If you see Israeli soldiers int heir uniforms doing that with official equipment etc, then how can it not be real? If it's not then you are suggesting there is a conspiracy ... Oh the irony.

I'm not suggesting some sort of conspiracy. I just don't take everything I see at face value and accept it as fact.

Not even going to bother discussing the rest with you, you can't even discuss things properly without resorting to typical conspiracy insults.

Post a serious argument and maybe I'd consider being a little nicer.

Post a serious argument and maybe I'd consider being a little nicer.

You should be nice no matter what.

I don't care for someones opinion who has no respect for others. In my opinion that is what is wrong with the world.

• Like 1

You should be nice no matter what.

Why? You don't deserve my respect. You have to earn it. You have to prove that you are capable of cutting it with the best and have arguments and points that are bulletproof. I don't expect you or other people to be "nice" to me.

I respect people that dismiss all the bull**** flying in from both sides. That means telling and now that he needs to quit the victim mentality and post something that doesn't sound like the party statements of Likud and you need to stop sounding like you've watched "The Eternal Jew" for five hours straight.

Why? You don't deserve my respect. You have to earn it. You have to prove that you are capable of cutting it with the best and have arguments and points that are bulletproof. I don't expect you or other people to be "nice" to me.

I respect people that dismiss all the bull**** flying in from both sides. That means telling and now that he needs to quit the victim mentality and post something that doesn't sound like the party statements of Likud and you need to stop sounding like you've watched "The Eternal Jew" for five hours straight.

What a load of BS.

You should be nice to everyone first. How can you expect someone to be nice to you if you are not nice to them first. Nobody has the right to make someone earn their respect. Everyone is equal. You should respect first if you want it back. In which case you did not show respect. Completely making your point void. LOL

As I said people who act like you are acting are what's wrong with the world. You expect others to show you respect first but don't give people the same chance. 1 rle for you and 1 rule for others. That's selfish and disrespectful.

• Like 2

Fear mongering about false threats and bullying and pounding on defenseless civilians when it's politically convenient. That's what happens when you have too many militants and not enough enemies. It's a terrible investment to militarize oneself to the highest degree and then not even use it. The ROI gets so thin, it gets fattened up by the bureaucrats and their manufactured crises.

• Like 2

What a load of BS.

Truth is the truth.

You should be nice to everyone first.

No I don't. I don't expect you to be nice to me and vice versa. There are a lot of people here that make snide comments to one another. Mine are just more obvious.

How can you expect someone to be nice to you if you are not nice to them first.

I don't. That's the frigging point.

Nobody has the right to make someone earn their respect.

I'm a living, breathing example of why you are wrong.

Everyone is equal.

Did you not learn anything from George Orwell? All animals are equal. Some are more equal than others.

You should respect first if you want it back. In which case you did not show respect. Completely making your point void. LOL

What point of "I don't expect people to respect me" don't you understand? This is what I have been getting at this whole time and you have missed it.

As I said people who act like you are acting are what's wrong with the world. You expect others to show you respect first but don't give people the same chance. 1 rle for you and 1 rule for others. That's selfish and disrespectful.

Oh for Christ's sake. Did you actually bother reading anything I post or is this another one of your emotionally driven arguments that have more holes in it than Swiss cheese? I don't expect people to respect me and I don't expect myself to respect you.

Jeez, how hard is it to understand?

Truth is the truth.

No I don't. I don't expect you to be nice to me and vice versa. There are a lot of people here that make snide comments to one another. Mine are just more obvious.

I don't. That's the frigging point.

I'm a living, breathing example of why you are wrong.

Did you not learn anything from George Orwell? All animals are equal. Some are more equal than others.

What point of "I don't expect people to respect me" don't you understand? This is what I have been getting at this whole time and you have missed it.

Oh for Christ's sake. Did you actually bother reading anything I post or is this another one of your emotionally driven arguments that have more holes in it than Swiss cheese? I don't expect people to respect me and I don't expect myself to respect you.

Jeez, how hard is it to understand?

Not going to bother talking to someone with your mindset about this.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

Not going to bother talking to someone with your mindset about this.

I agree with you Coffey. I take no "side" in your discussion with MichaelW but I have noticed (and been involved in) arguments in the M.E. forum that have made it a less welcoming place for newcomers to discuss and exchange ideas on the issues of the day. And I think it is important to discuss what is going on there because I think it will eventually affect us all. We'll all be better off and the M.E. forum a better forum if we just say our piece and then agree to disagree rather than allowing personalities to become the focus. So good on you!
  • Like 1

I agree with you Coffey. I take no "side" in your discussion with MichaelW but I have noticed (and been involved in) arguments in the M.E. forum that have made it a less welcoming place for newcomers to discuss and exchange ideas on the issues of the day. And I think it is important to discuss what is going on there because I think it will eventually affect us all. We'll all be better off and the M.E. forum a better forum if we just say our piece and then agree to disagree rather than allowing personalities to become the focus. So good on you!

Thank you and you are completely right. :tu:

I learned that it was attitudes just such as the one's he and others display that led to the first Holocaust. But history could never repeat itself, could it? Funny thing though. This one may start for one group and end for us all.

You cannot seriously think that about me. You've seen a lot of my posts on here and you must know I wouldn't harm anyone. Even if I hated someone I would never take their life or freedom. I don't even believe in revenge. That's why I stick up for the Palestinians most of the time, because i feel they are being mistreated. If the situation was the other way around I would be sticking up for the Jewish people.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

Thank you and you are completely right. :tu:

You cannot seriously think that about me. You've seen a lot of my posts on here and you must know I wouldn't harm anyone. Even if I hated someone I would never take their life or freedom. I don't even believe in revenge. That's why I stick up for the Palestinians most of the time, because i feel they are being mistreated. If the situation was the other way around I would be sticking up for the Jewish people.

My point wasn't to single anyone out but to remind that the rhetoric today is very similar to the 1930's. There is no doubt that anti semitism is on the rise - becoming more acceptable. Just as then, when people need a scapegoat, Israel seems to be the target. The difference this go round is that they are armed to the teeth and willing to fight for their survival. If some other more reasonable solution is not found then war is inevitable.