Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Triangle about 200 ft above on 5-19-12

Mega zombie

The triangles can hover quite low. It stayed close to car I was in. They can take off at phenomenal speeds.

WB PAX. We were hoping you were out finding the truth for us!

747400 - Howdy! Why is 'secret aircraft' so hard to believe?? Before the Blackbird was known, it was secret. It had been flying for years before WE knew about it!

Mentalcase - Thank you! Well, yes, as so far as I've been watching the skies..... But I've seen nothing un-explainable....

it's probably ours and it's probably top secret.

i wonder if it isn't a new type of helium craft - would explain the silence most witnesses describe.....

btw.... I've been away for several months... i thought by now you guys would have ferreted out some proof of ET!!!

Alas... these threads look even more boring/weird/pointless than when I left!!! I mean, I'm reeeeally struggling to find an interesting one!

*waves to the old-timers (regulars)*

Personaly i would doubt to be a ''helium craft'' since we are likely to run out of helium on earth around 2030.

747400 - Howdy! Why is 'secret aircraft' so hard to believe?? Before the Blackbird was known, it was secret. It had been flying for years before WE knew about it!

yes, as i said, the F-117 had for about six or seven years; the A-12 for only five or six. We're expected to believe that this hypothetical spyplane (or this hypothetical Big Black Thingumy, as preferred) has not only been in service for 20 or more eyars, without ever being revealed publicly or having the gaffe blown, and that they haven't accomplished this feat by keeping it well away from anywhere it might be likely to be seen, but strolling about in the skies over cities with lights twinkling merrily. This seems improbable to me.

Personaly i would doubt to be a ''helium craft'' since we are likely to run out of helium on earth around 2030.

That's hardly the point!

I'm talking about a HUMAN built aircraft, most LIKELY 'lighter than air'.

Could be hydrogen. Could be heated AIR, 'Helium' is beside the point ;)

yes, as i said, the F-117 had for about six or seven years; the A-12 for only five or six. We're expected to believe that this hypothetical spyplane (or this hypothetical Big Black Thingumy, as preferred) has not only been in service for 20 or more eyars, without ever being revealed publicly or having the gaffe blown, and that they haven't accomplished this feat by keeping it well away from anywhere it might be likely to be seen, but strolling about in the skies over cities with lights twinkling merrily. This seems improbable to me.

I agree there are some odd 'mysteries' about these triangles.....

I don't doubt that they are here... Too many credibe witnesses... BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THEN?!!?!?

GRRRRrrrrrRRRRrrrRRRrrr!

HATE not knowing these things!!!

• Like 1

Why on earth would a blimp be so incredibly secret that they'd keep it secret for 20 years or more? It might be useful for infiltration of Special Forces and so on, but there'd be no need for the craft itself to be kept so secret. Not to mention how vulnerable it'd be at low altitude; you'd only need one Talebanik with a rifle, you wouldn't even need an Ak-47, to make a whole in one and bring it down. Surely there'd be Big Black Blimps scattered all over the mountains of Afghanisatan, and the Taleban wouldn't hesitate to show them to the cameras, would they? They might be useful for high altitude recconnaissance, but Drones & statellites would be able to cover that pretty effectively.

I don't doubt that they are here... Too many credibe witnesses... BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THEN?!!?!?

GRRRRrrrrrRRRRrrrRRRrrr!

I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but I saw a "cloud like" disc SW of Houston a few months ago. I was talking with my father using the Bluetooth feature in my car the entire time and described it to him as I was driving home from work. I was not able take a picture, and so far I haven't seen any other online reports so it's purely my word vs whatever anyone else would like to speculate. I believe the governments of Earth have MUCH more going on that we aren't even remotely aware of, and I wonder when some of these new technologies and crafts will emerge for the general public to see.

GRRRRrrrrrRRRRrrrRRRrrr!

perhaps not necessarily of Terrestrial origin? The similarity in shape is perhaps a red Haddock, since, although they're commonly reported to be lit up like Seasonal decorations, the lights they're often reported as showing bear little resemblance to the lights of terrestrial aircraft?

Whats the next best great shape of the UFO story ?

I`ll pick the blob I like that shape it fits into all the shape forms ! :alien::tu:

Stealth Blimp perhaps.

How would they have kept them secret for 20+ years, and why would they want to, if the technology they use is basically what Count Zeppelin was familiar with?

How would they have kept them secret for 20+ years, and why would they want to, if the technology they use is basically what Count Zeppelin was familiar with?

Why did they keep secrets from WWII that are just recently De-classified?

Why did they keep secrets from WWII that are just recently De-classified?

What were those secrets? There are secrets and secrets. Why should a new design of Blimp be so highly classified?

What were those secrets? There are secrets and secrets. Why should a new design of Blimp be so highly classified?

Ask the CIA. :P

• 2 weeks later...

This was not a blimp. I have seen blimps before and they require propellers to move which also make some sound...this had no sound whatsoever. Plus if it were a blimp it would be commonly seen. That thing was too big to float around and not been seen by many people. Look.....I hate that I saw this craft and wish I hadn't. Because like someone earlier said...I hate not being able to figure out what it is. And if it is ours....how are we flying it around with only a limited number of sightings? The next day when I got home to my computer I researched it. I found nothing except other puzzled witnesses like me. Half of those who see this think it is not man made. I am leaning that it is....but how are they hiding it....yet it has been spotted all over the world???? This is so bizzare. I still get chills when I remember it. I normally have a camera on me as I like to take picture of pretty much everything...but I didn't. Hindsight is 20/20...because if I could go back I would have my camera and I would have caught the proof of this thing up close...closer than anyone else has ever done. Remember...this thing shined a light beam on us! I haven't heard or seen anybody else that can say that! As a matter of fact...had it not shined the beam on us....we would never noticed it and I wouldn't have this story to tell.

Edited by Mega zombie

It's not inconceievable that the design details of a blimp would be classified. Could be the propulsion system, or the avionics, or the ISR abilities ... just because blimps themselves predate aircraft doesn't mean that we know everything there is to know about the modern dirigibles ... if that's what this thing is.

GRRRRrrrrrRRRRrrrRRRrrr!

Hi Paxus, long time no see, it's good to see you back buddy! :tu:

Yes I believe that not many of even the strongest naysayers can in all good conscience deny the existence of these anomalous things, that it seems ..are becoming less and less rare everyday.... here's a good article on the recent serge in sightings of Black Triangles....

http://theobjectrepo...c-increase.html

whereever they are coming from...they sure are intriguing! :unsure:

Cheers buddy.

Edited by 1963

Hello everyone. I posted this in two separate forums. I am new here. For those who can't take my story seriously just because I don't have pictures....I am only posting this because it is important to know the truth. I had pretty much kept it to myself and friends until now. If you don't believe me that is okay. I think in the near future this Black Triangle will be exposed as was the Steath Bomber. However that is assuming it is ours. You don't know me....but you can examine the highlights of my story...the date, the Chicago drones, the concert, and Rush's archives. BTW...I HEARD RUSH's STATEMENT ON FRIDAY...not Saturday as I indicated in the earlier post. Look to see if there were any other sightings that night. Do your own homework. There have been hundreds of these sightings....it is not just me. Look on youtube...you will see it there. The color of the lights vary. Mine were all white. I believe that thing has many light combinations it can use. I will never reply or post again. I have nothing to add and I am not going to continue defending myself.

I believe you...

Edited by SpiritWriter

These triangular UFOs have been seen by quite a few people. Personally, I suspect they may be some type 'black project' secret aircraft. Perhaps we'll find out someday.

These triangular UFOs have been seen by quite a few people. Personally, I suspect they may be some type 'black project' secret aircraft. Perhaps we'll find out someday.

Although Triangular shaped UFO's have historically been reported long before the Wright brothers flew their first few yards...That might just be possible for a number of the more modern sightings Lilly . But I find it a phenomenal stretch to believe that 'black projects' could possibly account for the veritable plethora of reported triangle-UFO's that has been officially reported over even just the last ten years! Take a look at this NUFORC list....

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxsTriangle.html

just at a glance...on 3rd April 08 alone I count 24 reported sightings of 'Triangular UFO's' from many different parts of the country!

it truly is an amazing phenomena, that I do not believe can be explained as simply 'man made secret aircraft' that can miraculously perform in the fantastical manner that a lot of astounded witnesses describe !

Cheers.

Edited by 1963
  • Like 1

I think its J. Edgar Hoovers missing panties.