Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

stevemagegod

So today i just noticed this little thing on Google's homepage:

Love the free and open Internet? Tell the world's governments to keep it that way.

It's probably been there a while and i just noticed it today but, i'm starting to smell a conspiracy, and im sure i'm not the only one. The last major thing like this that i remember is SOPA. Which was shut down thanks to Google's Petition. But this is the Second time(that i know of) where Google has been speaking out on matters like this. What would the Illuminati gain by removing the free and open internet we have today?

Edited by stevemagegod

Knowledge is power. Information is knowledge. If you censor the internet you censor information. If you censor information you limit knowledge. Limiting knowledge limits our power and increases the goverments power.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2242279/Fears-internet-freedom-worlds-nations-gather-crucial-UN-conference-web-regulation-discuss-900-potential-laws.html

^ ^ ^ This will explain it all for you! I look forward to the results in 11days time. 'Illuminati'? Depends what your definition of them is, I guess.

I'm aware of what's at stake, but I don't think the Illuminati have anything to do with it because they don't exist.

• Like 1

I'm aware of what's at stake, but I don't think the Illuminati have anything to do with it because they don't exist.

Oops, I wasn't very clear there! I posted the link for the OP really.

There is no clear evidence of the exsistance of the "Illuminati". Just some cherry picked coincidences to form a illogical and weak theory.

Google has been fighting China for a while now regarding the censorship being enforced in their country.

Funny, I don't trust the dailymail site really, but the fact that this link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2242279/Fears-internet-freedom-worlds-nations-gather-crucial-UN-conference-web-regulation-discuss-900-potential-laws.html

actually shows that the US is all for internet freedom. Guess all the hacks who think the illuminati is here in the US can start changing their tune.

HAHAHAHAHAAH

• Like 1

Yeah it's definitely an issue being chucked about by the world superpowers - cuz, y'know, they hate not being in control of everything - but Illuminati have nothing to do with it.

My apologies ouija.

The Illuminati have nothing to do with this.

http://www.dailymail...ntial-laws.html

^ ^ ^ This will explain it all for you! I look forward to the results in 11days time. 'Illuminati'? Depends what your definition of them is, I guess.

Didn't realize i would get this much flame over mentioning the Illuminati. I Called them the Illuminati because it is the most Famous Group that doesn't exist. I realize the original group isnt around anymore.

Didn't realize i would get this much flame over mentioning the Illuminati. I Called them the Illuminati because it is the most Famous Group that doesn't exist. I realize the original group isnt around anymore.

Nobody is flaming you.

You specifically used the word Illuminati in your OP.

There are some on this board that believe the illuminati still exists. Maybe if you were more specific there wouldn't be any questions to your claim.

Nobody is flaming you.

You specifically used the word Illuminati in your OP.

There are some on this board that believe the illuminati still exists. Maybe if you were more specific there wouldn't be any questions to your claim.

Replace Some with Most of the internet. But then again the original group disappeared yet again they are a Secret Society after all. It wouldn't be a Secret if we knew they existed.