Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pope Benedict on Twitter

sarah_444

On Monday, the Vatican announced that the 85-year-old pontiff would begin posting messages on Twitter next week under the handle @pontifex, a term for pope that means bridge-builder in Latin. Within hours, he had more than 100,000 followers.

full story

• Like 1

Oh my.

Gave Mass today. It was some kinda holy lol

Found out lol means devil worship rotflmao

• Like 2

I pity his followers if he's like other 80yr-olds. He'll be tweeting all day about all the medicines he has to take and how his illness has the best doctors in the country stumped.

• Like 2

I pity his followers if he's like other 80yr-olds. He'll be tweeting all day about all the medicines he has to take and how his illness has the best doctors in the country stumped.

Took 2 blue pills when I should have taken 3 green ones. Feel funky like it's 1999. Wore funny hat backwards and put demon IN 2 people. lol Oreoed pope-mobile and blamed it on the Bishop rotflmao

• Like 2

Nice to see my posts in this thread were deleted. /sarcasm.

And all because they expose the Pope covering-up child abuse from his priests.

Whoever did it should be ashamed of themselves.

EXCUSIVE: Pope Tweets Picture Of Self With God! Photo here...

Source

Notice how "God" in the picture has a tattoo on his arm? Pretty sure the Lord told us in the Bible not to dishonor our bodies with ink. - Leveticus 19:28

The Pope doesn't even serve the God of the Bible. He thinks he's mocking God, but God is not mocked. - Galatians 6:7-8

On another note, I wouldn't be suprised if this post gets deleted, just like my other one that exposed the Pope protecting his pedophile priests and covering-up child abuse.