Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cryptozoology, Myths and Legends - 100% Proof

Dontlisten2me

Welcome, kampz!

Sorry, but all I think I understand so far is:

-A higher intelligence is messing with us using brief cryptid appearances

-World governments are the ones piloting UFO's.

• Like 1

You're missing the point; Your claim is outlandish and unverifiable. It's useless.

You should be going into mostly everyones threads posting that.

You're correct I can't verify this. Nobody else has ever verified there ideas since the beginning of human history.

Do you believe every piece of evidence and personal account given to us is useless?

The modern day scientist goes around spewing things out as fact like evolution with unverifiable evidence.

Is my claim more outlandish then the guy saying he saw a 12 foot bigfoot in his backyard in a Seattle suburb?

This goes for every cryptic animal reported since our recorded history till now.

Edited by kampz
  • Like 1

Welcome, kampz!

Sorry, but all I think I understand so far is:

-A higher intelligence is messing with us using brief cryptid appearances

-World governments are the ones piloting UFO's.

Yes somebody else and you call them whatever you want is manifesting brief appearances of cryptic animals as a clue for us.

Yes World Governments are piloting some of todays UFOs. I believe some UFO's are the same as bigfoot to put it blunty. Then again, sure, I can't diss prove the alien guy flying it but I can say the grey and reptilian aliens are the same as bigfoot.

Edited by kampz

Well if we lived back in the Sumerian days we would of thought any type of animal was possible. "They" let the Sumerians kill them. Now we can't. Why?

I believe most reports humans are never harmed. They just come to this forum or others and tell people about it then people like me get this crazy idea. ;)

I believe "someone" or "god" is showing us these animals we can figure out how this whole thing came into existence. It's a clue and a test.

I realize that bigfoot could of killed a human 5,000 years ago. Compare that to World War 2. It doesn't seem that bad does it? But how could I ever know. In this days and age things like that won't happen. A ghost or whatever will scratch your arm though. ;)

Yeah it's not real but it's real just for a few minutes.

Ok, I'm not sure I fully understand but I think it's an interesting point of view and entertaining... :yes:

And, you're doing great keeping up with all the questions and comments! :clap:

• Like 1

Eh.. I pretty much do.

You're correct I can't verify this. Nobody else has ever verified there ideas since the beginning of human history.

Not true. Most things are verifiable. If you what to get philosophical about it, well, there's a forum for that.

Do you believe every piece of evidence and personal account given to us is useless?

Not every piece, but eye witness accounts are notoriously unreliable.

The modern day scientist goes around spewing things out as fact like evolution with unverifiable evidence.

*sigh* I am one of those modern day scientists. Evolution has tons proof and verifiable evidence for it. I study it everyday.

I will not turn this thread into another evolution debate.

Is my claim more outlandish then the guy saying he saw a 12 foot bigfoot in his backyard in a Seattle suburb?

Just as outlandish as my claim about bigfoot being tortoises in costume.

This goes for every cryptic animal reported since our recorded history till now.

The problem with bigfoot being that there are reported to live in areas that are not very remote and have a high volume of people living in them. If I go to the BRFO website I can see dozen of bigfoot sightings that have occurred within 15 minutes of my house and I live close to downtown. I have lived here for almost 20 years and have still yet to see a bigfoot, despite spending my youth in areas where sightings have been reported.

The Okapi and the Mountain Gorilla are favorites of the bigfoot believers to show how large animals can live unknown to us but are still know to natives. However, both were discovered over 100 years ago in areas that are much more explored in this day and age. Many 'modern day scientists spend years in these areas studying the local wildlife and still no bigfoot. While both of these were know to natives, they also had one thing that is sorely lacking in all bigfoot claims; evidence.

You didn't diss prove me.

Well that's your thing I guess.

Somethings just aren't verifiable, it's a fact. Especially this one. How would you suggest I prove this to you? I guess I can say maybe someone in the future will video tape bigfoot or a cryptic in the act of shape shifting. But I guess till then you're turning your head the other way for no reason other then lies and psychedelic drugs or something. That's over 100,000 thousand reports of cryptic animals since the beginning of human history till now. Another forum member suggested that number.

My statement that they're modern day scientists going around spewing things out as fact with unverifiable evidence is true then right?

"The problem with bigfoot being that there are reported to live in areas that are not very remote and have a high volume of people living in them. If I go to the BRFO website I can see dozen of bigfoot sightings that have occurred within 15 minutes of my house and I live close to downtown. I have lived here for almost 20 years and have still yet to see a bigfoot, despite spending my youth in areas where sightings have been reported." - I said the same exact thing. Perhaps we were both looking at it the wrong way. I know I was till now. This is still going on. It's not stopping. Remember Sumerian people said they killed something that resembled it.

Every local knew about the mountain gorilla and Okapi. If anything it makes bigfoot and other cryptic animals look worse. They got found. Nothing else really got found accept in the ocean. I don't care about Bili Apes, small monkeys and birds.

Edited by kampz

Every local knew about the mountain gorilla and Okapi. If anything it makes bigfoot and other cryptic animals look worse. They got found. Nothing else really got found accept in the ocean. I don't care about Bili Apes, small monkeys and birds.

ba ba.... I find real life animals boring, let me live in my fantasy world!

Dude, there are 20 foot sharks and whales as big as an island on this planet, why this desperate need for bigfoot, I don't know..

• Like 1

Yeah it's not real but it's real just for a few minutes.

Just like Spiderman.... when you see him swing across my window every night, nobody believes me though..

He DOES go into everyone's threads and post that lol

:P

ba ba.... I find real life animals boring, let me live in my fantasy world!

Dude, there are 20 foot sharks and whales as big as an island on this planet, why this desperate need for bigfoot, I don't know..

Just like Spiderman.... when you see him swing across my window every night, nobody believes me though..

I don't need bigfoot. I'd like to see one in the security of a tank if "whoever" just so happens to make one by me.

I never seen Spiderman swing across your window every night but I could believe you.

He DOES go into everyone's threads and post that lol

:P

Well he was right but he couldn't disprove me but I can't disprove myself.

I'll give Kampz this... 3 pages in as many hours. And done in a seemingly calm manner, dispite the skeptical attention.

This is a very interesting idea, that all cryptids are supernatural/religious in nature, and not Natural. That would make them either angelic, or demonic in character. I don't think there are any neutral entities in Christian theology. Maybe in Islamic or Hindu theologies?? Like shape changing Rakashas.

Being a Christian, I can get behind a theory that all such encounters... cryptos, aliens, ghosts, faeries, ect... are really just the same thing viewed differently by different people, but with the same two sources... demonic or angelic. Like Evan said the idea is just as valid as any, since evidence is basically nothing anyway.

edit to add; where is the 100% proof...or are you talking about the moonshine you drank before you wrote this?

You made me choke with that one. :nw:

I believe "someone" or "god" is showing us these animals we can figure out how this whole thing came into existence. It's a clue and a test.

Religion, God, Jesus... are constantly testing us. So this is easy to believe to be just another test. Those who fall for it, and believe in Monsters, would be those who basically are Failing.

A very interesting idea and discussion.

Welcome to the UM forums Kampz. :st

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Thanks for all the welcomes.

When you said, "Those who fall for it and believe in monsters are failing" I disagree in a way. If I didn't believe in it that way at first I would of never gotten this far. To believe and to keep believing is the hardest part.

Angelic and Demonic characters. If I just say good or bad guys would that work? But bigfoot and cryptic animals are kipnapping humans and possibly killing humans too. Bigfoot or other cryptics at the same time would appear to be pretty docile. I believe these creatures have supervision over them so why couldn't "they" control them?

But I don't know how many times a cryptic animal harmed another human.

Angelic and Demonic characters. If I just say good or bad guys would that work? But bigfoot and cryptic animals are kipnapping humans and possibly killing humans too. Bigfoot or other cryptics at the same time would appear to be pretty docile. I believe these creatures have supervision over them so why couldn't "they" control them?

But I don't know how many times a cryptic animal harmed another human.

Jumped the shark a little bit there? eh? they kidnap and kills people too? Nobody notices this? where are the statistics? sounds like Bigfoot and lochness monster are an evil group of supervillains,

How can you know any of this by the way? pretty much just belief, if you have any evidence or articles to post, i'd like to read.

They're reports of Native Americans from North America making these claims. There's the Albert Ostman story and the Yeti kidnapping in the Himalayas. They could of lied but either way. The Sumerians killed something before that resembled bigfoot and I'm pretty sure somebody achieved it a very long time ago too. Google searching will take you far. They're books that contain this information. I could go as far to saying trolls existed. Not internet trolls. The tall, hairy, big and smelly bigfoot lookalike trolls holding there wood.

• Like 1

They're reports of Native Americans from North America making these claims. There's the Albert Ostman story and the Yeti kidnapping in the Himalayas. They could of lied but either way. The Sumerians killed something before that resembled bigfoot and I'm pretty sure somebody achieved it a very long time ago too. Google searching will take you far. They're books that contain this information. I could go as far to saying trolls existed. Not internet trolls. The tall, hairy, big and smelly bigfoot lookalike trolls holding there wood.

I've done me research man, here's a suggestion, "Google searching will take you far", I know, but the same google search will lead you to fantastical websites where seemingly every cryptid is real.

When you say stuff like 'kidnapping and killing' human beings, that's a pretty outlandish claim you're making there, do you understand what i'm saying? No offense.

Well he was right but he couldn't disprove me but I can't disprove myself.

I wasn't trying to disprove you. I was simply illustrating that no matter how interesting your claim may be, it is not falsifiable. There is no way to prove it nor disprove it.

Claims like yours simply take cryptozoology further and further into the realm of pseudoscience. It just further tarnishes the field and makes its adherents (of which I am not one, I must point out) look like fools.

• Like 1

The Sumerians killed something before that resembled bigfoot and I'm pretty sure somebody achieved it a very long time ago too.

I've seen you mention this a couple times. Are you referring to Enkidu in the Epic of Gilgamesh?

I'll give Kampz this... 3 pages in as many hours. And done in a seemingly calm manner, dispite the skeptical attention.

Yeah. Major internets to him for not being one of THOSE people that pop up every once in a while.

Thanks for all the welcomes.

I do have a habit of jumping right in and have forgotten to welcome you to the forums.

But beware... I am just one of many. :devil:

• Like 1

I've done me research man, here's a suggestion, "Google searching will take you far", I know, but the same google search will lead you to fantastical websites where seemingly every cryptid is real.

When you say stuff like 'kidnapping and killing' human beings, that's a pretty outlandish claim you're making there, do you understand what i'm saying? No offense.

I get what your saying. I'm not the one making the claim. They're the ones making the claim. Your statement of Google search will lead me to fantastical websites where seemingly every cryptic animal is real is true. But the way I'm thinking every fantastical cryptic animal could be true. It's outlandish in todays world that a cryptic animal or bigfoot kidnaps or kills someone I would say. But it's still possible. But either way, whether they lied about kidnapping and killing it doesn't matter.

I wasn't trying to disprove you. I was simply illustrating that no matter how interesting your claim may be, it is not falsifiable. There is no way to prove it nor disprove it.

Claims like yours simply take cryptozoology further and further into the realm of pseudoscience. It just further tarnishes the field and makes its adherents (of which I am not one, I must point out) look like fools.

Because there is noway to prove it nor disprove it is the problem. My claims did take it further into the realm of pseudoscience but a lot of others things can now fall into pseudoscience. I'm not giving guarantees to that. I hope my claims helped everyone whose ever seen a cryptic animal. At least to me this appears to be the only way it can work out pleasing everyone or to of existed at all.

• Like 1

Because there is noway to prove it nor disprove it is the problem. My claims did take it further into the realm of pseudoscience but a lot of others things can now fall into pseudoscience. I'm not giving guarantees to that. I hope my claims helped everyone whose ever seen a cryptic animal. At least to me this appears to be the only way it can work out pleasing everyone or to of existed at all.

I hear ya, pal. I get what you're saying, I do. My brain just won't think that way.

You know, I read the OP's OP earlier in the day and chuckled to myself, thinking about how much fun I was going to have dismantling it. But after reading more and more of it, I am just feeling more exhausted than anything.

I'll say this however. You, OP, have constructed a bulletproof theory. Similar to most conspiracy theories in the sense that it is completely and totally unverifiable in any sort of way and as such is impregnable to logic, because it contains none. So I guess congratulations?

What it tells me is that you figured out along the way that actually learning facts that are based in reality is hard, and that making up theories that nobody can take apart because they are completely fantasy is much easier and because you are calm, articulate, and seemingly intelligent in your posts - most people just end up shaking their heads in befuddlement and walking away. A good tactic for telling yourself you won an argument. A bad tactic for actually promoting any furtherance of knowledge or discourse.

Reminds me of a poster that was recently over in the Ancient Civilizations treads over the past few days. His main claim was that all facts and truth were flexible and open to interpretation and as such all science is bunk. This despite the fact that he's typing his claims on a machine that is the culmination of decades of science and technology.

I personally think your claim could be worked into an interesting piece of fiction. It has no place in reality though. Kudos to you for sticking around to actually discuss your guesswork.

• Like 1