Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

Hazzard

More good news, hazz.....

NASA Starts Work on Real Life Star Trek Warp Drive

http://gizmodo.com/5...trek-warp-drive

Gidday Mate

I think the Skylon is one of the more interesting proposals I have seen in a while. - LINK

Space and back in one round trip. No booster rockets required. Quite a leap IMHO.

Skylon_diagram.jpg

Ahh ! YEs the Three Jugger`s ! A real hit on the Big Screens !

31302925.jpeg

Haha! The second time I've spotted Total Recall (the original, not that recent cobblers) references here. I only found recently that 'three-juggers' girl was for real, bizarre!

Anyway, that Skylon proposal does indeed look interesting!

Gidday Mate

I think the Skylon is one of the more interesting proposals I have seen in a while. - LINK

Space and back in one round trip. No booster rockets required. Quite a leap IMHO.

Very much local interest as Bond and his team are based at Culham.

The proposal does look very interesting, but the team have been pushing variants of the same idea for 20 years; you do wonder why the financial investment isn't there to take this to reality and commercial success.

Gidday Mate

Skylon_diagram.jpg

Very coool..... sounds like a good place to start..... and then, the Alcubierre drive?

http://news.discover...ive-120924.html

I would like to peek into the future.... lets say 500 years from now.

Edited by DBunker

31302925.jpeg

Probably gonna grab her armpit...female lemeurs mammary glands are located under their arms (I'm not kidding).

Edited by Lilly
spelling issues
  • Like 2

Probably gonna grab her armpit...female lemeurs mammary glands are located under their arms (I'm not kidding).

I learn something new every day around here! :lol:

• Like 1

Well if in a few years were all flying around playing Grabie-Feelie in our personal Skylon`s with Saber Engines Im All in !

Just Imagine the tales from the 200 mile high club we will tell? :nw:

You Rock Lilly !

• 1 month later...

THe best evidence for E.T. visitation is that maybe we will someday learn how to Look better !

THe best evidence for E.T. visitation is that maybe we will someday learn how to Look better !

At first I thought you meant 'look' as in appearance and I was going to say "speak for yourself D!" :lol:

I get it now. :tu:

• Like 1