Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

It's a lot easier to say, please see my post #53 here:

http://www.unexplain...ic=237870&st=45

...but we're remembering to stay on topic, aren't we ;)

I don't think you have done everyones head in, it's just there's a definate drop in interest and internet chatter of the 21/12/2012 crap in recent days...Thank God!

Thanks for your help mate! :alien: Why have you got a profile pic of an alien! are you a believer?

synchronomy...

I haven't enough credit on my dongle but I will watch your video link when I do. Definately!

Edited by Somethings Not Right

I guess it is on topic!

While I can't wrap my head around ET's helping to carve and move big stones, I CAN entertain the possibility that some "outside influence" provided the "spark" for life to begin.

At some point in time a cell had to appear that could replicate DNA in order to reproduce.

How the hell did this process begin?

This is a marvel of nanotechnology:

No tubes mate, can I ask you to lay that out for me.

That is interesting, but now I ask you the chicken and the egg story. Who created the first alien? How did he evolve, or did he, and would that not indicate ET life is rare?

One thing I have noticed, which might seem pretty basic on the surface is that everything is perfectly symmetrical. From VY Canis Majoris right down to a Quark.

bild_quark_atom_grosse.jpg

2439986_700b.jpg

As such, I think this is a big clue to the composition of DNA, everything that exists has order, and derived from chaos. Much time needed to go much further, but I am hoping you are picking up and what I am saying. It's all quite beautiful and amazing. How is everything so perfectly round?

psyche101

I read your link.... very interesting....

It was aliens though.....

By the way It was the chicken..

The egg was always inside the chicken(dinosaur) & was very soft & disolved inside the womb but one it fell out

& from that day on it always fell out & through a process which I don't know the name of it had to harden or

the dinosaurs would have not survived........... You like! :su

• Like 1

psyche101

The egg was always inside the chicken(dinosaur)

like women have eggs inside them & was very soft & disolved inside the womb but one day it fell out

& from that day on it always fell out & through a process which I don't know the name of it had to harden or the dinosaurs would have not survived........... You like! :su

Also nature always finds the most convenient way(form).. or something like that...

That bloke on the film k-pax....The gay one & I saw a programe about bee hives & them big rocks in Scotland..

The giants causeway..... I'm Just a smart ****, I know

Edited by Somethings Not Right
  • Like 2

V Y cannis majoris...... mad.... I have been facinated by this for a while now...

I really can't comprehend how big the Known universe really is... & don't think I ever will..

• Like 1

psyche101

The egg was always inside the chicken(dinosaur) & was very soft & disolved inside the womb but one it fell out

& from that day on it always fell out & through a process which I don't know the name of it had to harden or

the dinosaurs would have not survived........... You like! :su

LOL :tu:

But doesn't even live young start in an egg?

It;s just a soft shell is all

foetus%2015semaines.JPG

• Like 1

V Y cannis majoris...... mad.... I have been facinated by this for a while now...

I really can't comprehend how big the Known universe really is... & don't think I ever will..

VY has been capturing my attention for some time now as well. It's a behemoth I just cannot fathom in size.

Space has stunned me since I was a child. I remember as a small boy looking up at the stars and wondering what was beyond them. The internal horror of realising there is no end has stayed with me to this day. It's like a real life horror movie for me, that trepidation makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I think about the boundary of space as opposed to the universe still, and yet it excites me tremendously at the same time.

Needless to say, horror movies just do not do it for me these days. Real life is far more frightening, wonderful and amazing. But I do have an interest in astronomy and have a decent telescope at home, I like chasing Galaxies. They too, leave me like a stunned mullet.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

There are just some Things that are not meant to be figured out.. Like the black dude

in the film 'day of the dead' said....

We are getting too big for our breaches.... Talking of 'zombies' has anyone else had mad dreams

with zombies in... I have been plagued by them all my life....

& I will stay on topic I just wondered, That's all..................................

VY has been capturing my attention for some time now as well. It's a behemoth I just cannot fathom in size.

Space has stunned me since I was a child. I remember as a small boy looking up at the stars and wondering what was beyond them. The internal horror of realising there is no end has stayed with me to this day. It's like a real life horror movie for me, that trepidation makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I think about the boundary of space as opposed to the universe still, and yet it excites me tremendously at the same time.

Needless to say, horror movies just do not do it for me these days. Real life is far more frightening, wonderful and amazing. But I do have an interest in astronomy and have a decent telescope at home, I like chasing Galaxies. They too, leave me like a stunned mullet.

I like your wording dude...... The real subject 'The Universe' is much more Interesting than

I'd say A fake subject like 'were Aliens here before' I mean, who really gives a hoot when you think

about all that glory 'up there'...................

wow.... how deep can a conversation get... No one I know could hold down a conversation like this...

I'm just really chuffed I came across this site yesterday.... Double wow.................................... :clap:

There are just some Things that are not meant to be figured out.. Like the black dude

in the film 'day of the dead' said....

We are getting too big for our breaches.... Talking of 'zombies' has anyone else had mad dreams

with zombies in... I have been plagued by them all my life....

& I will stay on topic I just wondered, That's all..................................

He was right, with the rate of expansions, we can never know the entire Universe. Imagine "The Far Side" There could be two humanoids in a forum debating ancient aliens for all we know! ;)

Although interestingly, according to theory, we can reach the centre of the Galaxy in a mere 12 years, but been keeping that one from our resident believer, it will not only blow his mind, but he will not understand it properly. Time dilation and length contraction can assist us greatly. But back on earth, everyone will still be in the dark for some time to come.

I do not dream, not since I was a kid. Wish I did. I just pass out, and then swear at the alarm clock before I know it.

• Like 1

S**t man...... what was I thinking........ We really have delved into the dark abyss.....

I wish I'd become a professor now.. You know I smoked cannabis for 21yrs & packed

up just 4 days ago.. & I feel my brain Is kickstarting back to life....

What a waste of a young inteligent life... Rick Mail..Bottom.. tv citcom from the 90's...

I like your wording dude...... The real subject 'The Universe' is much more Interesting than

I'd say A fake subject like 'were Aliens here before' I mean, who really gives a hoot when you think

about all that glory 'up there'...................

wow.... how deep can a conversation get... No one I know could hold down a conversation like this...

I'm just really chuffed I came across this site yesterday.... Double wow.................................... :clap:

Mate, more than pleased to have you on board, I have really enjoyed conversing with you, like a breath of fresh air. I too appreciate the elevated level of conversation with your good self. Some of the proposals I see put forth are lets just say, below what I would expect ;) I enjoy your lively manner, information and your wording as well. Top stuff. Thank you for the compliment, I would like to offer the same in return.

Here is some really deep stuff, I was saying earlier in the thread that I have seen the Universe described as:

having created it's own consciousness, is now wondering about itself.

Sagan said "We are all made from star stuff" and we are, so the above rings very true.

Stunning thought I find. Something out of nothing is wondering about itself. The mind boggles.

• Like 1

S**t man...... what was I thinking........ We really have delved into the dark abyss.....

I wish I'd become a professor now.. You know I smoked cannabis for 21yrs & packed

up just 4 days ago.. & I feel my brain Is kickstarting back to life....

What a waste of a young inteligent life... Rick Mail..Bottom.. tv citcom from the 90's...

Mate, I do not know. I wish I had taken a more academic path at time as well quite often, I would part with a leftie for a job at NASA. But, construction made me what I am, and perhaps ignited this passion for knowledge. I was never a straight A student but always practical and good with my hands. I think common sense can take a person a long way. For about the last fifteen years, I just cannot get enough information into me.

From what I am seeing, your brain is amongst the upper class here. I sabotaged my life with alcohol, big toys and fast women living :blush: , but by God I had a good time along the way. Still am. Now that I have kids I thought life was going to slow down, but it just takes off in a new direction. New challenges new experiences.

Never to late to learn though, and there are so many things to learn one can never be across them all. You seem pretty sharp to me, I reckon you have done OK :tu:

You are going to be a welcome addition here I reckon. And one thing, I do tend to call a spade a spade. But this is the first time in a long time that such has not got me offside with someone. Your good with me any day.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

He was right, with the rate of expansions, we can never know the entire Universe. Imagine "The Far Side" There could be two humanoids in a forum debating ancient aliens for all we know! ;)

Although interestingly, according to theory, we can reach the centre of the Galaxy in a mere 12 years, but been keeping that one from our resident believer, it will not only blow his mind, but he will not understand it properly. Time dilation and length contraction can assist us greatly. But back on earth, everyone will still be in the dark for some time to come.

I do not dream, not since I was a kid. Wish I did. I just pass out, and then swear at the alarm clock before I know it.

Far out dude.... you know I'm gonna have to add you as a friend now.. sorry about that.. Is that ok..!

I looked a Jupiter for the first time on a telescope & saw 4 moons... We were spinning to fast though & I had to keep

adjusting the eye piece..

Two Strange beings talking about us maybe???

You know I put Close encounters of the third kind on this afternoon and it's been playing over & over again..

ere I haven't read the rules.. you don't think we can get into trouble for talking about non topic stuff?

When you said humanoid beings for some reason I thought of the Alien being from another dimension from

'A scanner darkly,........weird!

Far out dude.... you know I'm gonna have to add you as a friend now.. sorry about that.. Is that ok..!

LOL, thats is freaky, I just did that myself - added you to my list. Don't do that too often either.

Be careful, I am considered a rotten old skeptic ;) Might see you in bad light with some LOL.

I looked a Jupiter for the first time on a telescope & saw 4 moons... We were spinning to fast though & I had to keep

adjusting the eye piece..

Isn't it something. The last 2 strikes were missed by NASA, and amateur astronomer - same one in fact - saw them and had to call NASA. Aussie he was too!

The moons are very cool, did you get a good enough view to make out the bands?

Two Strange beings talking about us maybe???

Who knows! But I doubt as we look at it, as I would be seeing say the Sombrero Galaxy it how it looked 29 million years ago..........

You know I put Close encounters of the third kind on this afternoon and it's been playing over & over again..

ere I haven't read the rules.. you don't think we can get into trouble for talking about non topic stuff?

When you said humanoid beings for some reason I thought of the Alien being from another dimension from

'A scanner darkly,........weird!

Yep, I am probably going to get a slap on the wrist, to be honest it has caught me of guard, the conversation has taken many interesting twists and turns from Puma Punku via the pyramids and Beyond, and I have rather enjoyed it. The topic led into space, which seemed to meander into a great exchange.

But I think we took the subject to new heights. It's a bit frustrating with some of the more credulous posters mouthing the same tired debates time and again. I appreciate you offering a good and sensible debate. I like to hope the journey has crossed may paths related to the subject, but heck, at least we are not trying to come up with some out there "are planets aliens" philosophical claptrap. :tu: Or regurgitating Daniken's rubbish yet again. I am not big on Bible references either, I do not see the Bible as being a historical document as it cannot possibly be correct. Seen the "art too many times to count now as well, and seen it explained too many times as well. Your views on construction have been far more interesting.

However, like the Universe, I feel what we know shows us that our history does not require aliens to explain it. If an earthly explanation exists, I feel it must take precedence every time.

• Like 1

ok now that the work day is finished (back at work at the mine site) Barrick blocks this site as Occult :P

Zoser.. I am still waiting for you to reply to my question I posted earlier..

So I will post it again..

If Aliens helped build all these wonderful monuments like you suggest.. why are there no pictographs etc? as I have said before.. it would be a major important moment.. yet.. there is zip..

please explain.. seriously.. I want to know why..

• Like 1

well to my knowledge, there are very few heiroglpyhs from the time of the pyramid construction and a lot of what we do have has as much historical reliability as Geoffry of Monmoth's Kings of England...

synchronomy...

I haven't enough credit on my dongle but I will watch your video link when I do. Definately!

What's a dongle? Youtube is free.

Thanks for your help mate! :alien: Why have you got a profile pic of an alien! are you a believer?

I believe in the ETH for some UFO sightings, but argue most are fakes or mistakes.

• Like 1

No tubes mate, can I ask you to lay that out for me.

That is interesting, but now I ask you the chicken and the egg story. Who created the first alien? How did he evolve, or did he, and would that not indicate ET life is rare?

One thing I have noticed, which might seem pretty basic on the surface is that everything is perfectly symmetrical. From VY Canis Majoris right down to a Quark.

Pretty tough to put in words whats in that video. It's an animation of a DNA strand being run through a nano "machine" to duplicate it. It gets split lengthwise, one strand is chopped and reversed while the other is looped backwards, then the whole thing is bonded again making 2 identical strands. Feet of DNA are processed and duplicated in mere seconds. It's just to complex to have come about in a puddle of warm mud millions of years ago.

...and I think everything's round because Egyptians patented pyramids and cubes have too many pointy corners to look good.

Who knows?

• Like 2

Mate, more than pleased to have you on board, I have really enjoyed conversing with you, like a breath of fresh air. I too appreciate the elevated level of conversation with your good self. Some of the proposals I see put forth are lets just say, below what I would expect ;) I enjoy your lively manner, information and your wording as well. Top stuff. Thank you for the compliment, I would like to offer the same in return.

Here is some really deep stuff, I was saying earlier in the thread that I have seen the Universe described as:

having created it's own consciousness, is now wondering about itself.

Sagan said "We are all made from star stuff" and we are, so the above rings very true.

Stunning thought I find. Something out of nothing is wondering about itself. The mind boggles.

Life is just "conscious matter".

It's the Universe becoming aware of itself.

• Like 1

Who are you to say that the study of ancient aliens can not involve the mystical or occult? the latter words mystical and occult are both the same thing by the way, not that i would expect you to know that.

Who are you to say that aliens are not mystical ? i believe potential aliens are mystical and relate to the occult given the fact that they can be considered as mystical entities.

I never said that the study of ancient aliens can't involve the mystical or occult and I never said they weren't. This topic is not about the study of ancient aliens but whether technologically advanced aliens visited the planet in the past and whether they had anything to do with building the Great Pyramid and other similar monuments/objects.

If you were building a pyramid and cutting with a high technology instrument, would you use it only for the casing stones? Of course not! You'd use it for all of the blocks.

Rethink your own argument, and use logic this time.

Two things. Vandalism and erosion. The sandstone blocks have been exposed to elements and they were never designed to be. Simple. Look carefully at the precision of the triangular casing stones at the bottom of the GP. The accuracy of fit is stunning. That's the smoking gun. Not what isn't precision but what is.

Edited by zoser

well to my knowledge, there are very few heiroglpyhs from the time of the pyramid construction and a lot of what we do have has as much historical reliability as Geoffry of Monmoth's Kings of England...

Lets be accurate; there are none at all in the GP save a very suspect cartouche of Khufu that itself reeks of fraud.

That alone is an excellent case for saying that the GP is nothing to do with Egyptian Kingdom's that recorded history knows of. Their temples and architecture is replete with art and decor.

That's why I and others around the world remain convinced that the GP was from a much earlier time and by a different race altogether. The Egyptians merely inherited it; and possibly repaired it.

• Like 1