Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Yeah, that is why it remains mainstream, and Dunn remains fringe.

That's purely a matter of perception. The web is replete with video's and technical explanations that all make orthodox archaeology look pure fantasy. If that were not true we would not be having this conversation.

The only people I feel deeply sorry for are the poor youngsters of the world that are force fed this garbage and receive it on pure faith with no option. That's disgusting.

In the 8th grade my science teacher taught the class that man evolved from sharks.

If I see him again I'll literally ram a copy of that Darwin drivel on his person where the sun never shines.

Edited by zoser

In the 8th grade my science teacher taught the class that man evolved from sharks.

If I see him again I'll literally ram a copy of that Darwin drivel on his person where the sun never shines.

I assure you he did not (though he wouldn't have been terribly far from the mark). That you evidently misunderstand the very concept of evolution tarnishes your credibility irreparably with me I'm afraid.

Incidentally, humans do share a common ancestor with sharks (as well as every other organism on this planet), and a relative not unlike sharks was likely the predecessor of the sarcopterygian group, which is a direct basal ancestral group of all tetrapods (humans included, obviously).

• Like 4

Incidentally, humans do share a common ancestor with sharks (as well as every other organism on this planet), and a relative not unlike sharks was likely the predecessor of the sarcopterygian group, which is a direct basal ancestral group of all tetrapods (humans included, obviously).

Speak for yourself. Don't include me in this ridiculous fantasy. I understood him perfectly. Criminal to teach such nonsense.

[...] Planets can also be considered as living beings, some have their own biosphere and eco-sphere. The gaia theory can be discussed as extraterrestrial aswell, considering that earth is only planet in a vast and expansive settings.

You are ignorant, i think you been watching too much hollywood and their idea of aliens.

Let me ask you: do you flush turd.gif - that would make you newborn conscious live entity killer. But, heh, well, maybe you take it to the bed, read "him" stories before sleep...

Speak for yourself. Don't include me in this ridiculous fantasy. I understood him perfectly. Criminal to teach such nonsense.

Well no one seems willing to make a refutation of this clip. It's one of the best pieces of evidence of ancient unknown technology that there is in my opinion.

It so far defies refutation, and with that I can only assume that the case for AA stands.

Well no one seems willing to make a refutation of this clip. It's one of the best pieces of evidence of ancient unknown technology that there is in my opinion.

It so far defies refutation, and with that I can only assume that the case for AA stands.

[media=]

[/media]

None of this is any more impressive than say the Colosseum or the Forum, or almost anything in ancient Rome that we know was done by hand. Why din't aliens build those things, too? Clearly you have the opinion that ancient peoples were retarded and incapable of anything like this.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

None of this is any more impressive than say the Colosseum or the Forum, or almost anything in ancient Rome that we know was done by hand. Why din't aliens build those things, too? Clearly you have the opinion that ancient peoples were retarded and incapable of anything like this.

Nothing that was done in Greece or Rome compares to the GP, Puma Punku, Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman and perhaps another half dozen unexplainable megalithic sites around the world.

You must surely know that.

OK here goes; show me a perfect hole cut to that depth out of hard stone and that precision in Rome or Greece.

Nothing that was done in Greece or Rome compares to the GP, Puma Punku, Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman and perhaps another half dozen unexplainable megalithic sites around the world.

You must surely know that.

This doesn't compare?

Pantheon-Ceiling.jpg

Or this?

rome_colosseum.jpg

What about this?

tumblr_m305f2oq2u1qeynhvo1_500.png

All made by humans, by hand.

A thousand times more impressive than some blocks with holes in them.

OK here goes; show me a perfect hole cut to that depth out of hard stone and that precision in Rome or Greece.

Not being in Greece or Rome, I simply cannot walk up to a building and take an image of what you request.

But you can clearly see the detail on this statue. OBVIOUSLY the craftsmanship can ONLY be explained by aliens as the ancients simply did not have the tech necessary to do this, right?

S8.4Athene.jpg

How did they make the spear so straight!!!!!Derp derp derp.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2

[...]

Show us, at first, perfect hole you are referring to. Secondly, you've been shown already how holes could be drilled without fancy-shmancy alien intervention.
  • Like 1

Show us, at first, perfect hole you are referring to. Secondly, you've been shown already how holes could be drilled without fancy-shmancy alien intervention.

You know the clip that the skeptics have been conveniently avoiding? It's there. Please stop the avoidance and check it out. Then we can talk.

You know the clip that the skeptics have been conveniently avoiding? It's there. Please stop the avoidance and check it out. Then we can talk.

I watched that clip. ALL of those holes can be explained by the methods provided throughout this thread. You don't want to believe it, fine. Don't make it any less true, however.

An amazing short clip looking at the incredible site of SacsayHuaman. The clip shows close up's of the massive blocks some must be approaching a hundred tonnes or more that have been precisely carved and seemlessly positioned.

Conjecture regarding the means of achieving this is offered.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK-zCPFmAi4[/media]

Edited by zoser

This doesn't compare?

Or this?

What about this?

All made by humans, by hand.

A thousand times more impressive than some blocks with holes in them.

Not being in Greece or Rome, I simply cannot walk up to a building and take an image of what you request.

But you can clearly see the detail on this statue. OBVIOUSLY the craftsmanship can ONLY be explained by aliens as the ancients simply did not have the tech necessary to do this, right?

How did they make the spear so straight!!!!!Derp derp derp.

Fail. I'm no more excited about that than I am this:

homesforsale2.jpg

Your pictures are no more fascinating or mysterious than this. If the were they would be the subject of intense investigation. They are not.

If you want to know why, look at my previous post.

Edited by zoser

An amazing short clip looking at the incredible site of SacsayHuaman. The clip shows close up's of the massive blocks some must be approaching a hundred tonnes or more that have been precisely carved and seemlessly positioned.

Conjecture regarding the means of achieving this is offered.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK-zCPFmAi4[/media]

The Inca used similar construction techniques in building Sacsayhuaman as they used on all their stonework, albeit on a far more massive scale.[11] The stones were rough-cut to the approximate shape in the quarries using river cobbles.[12] They were then dragged by rope to the construction site, a feat that at times required hundreds of men.[13] The ropes were so impressive that they warranted mention by Diego de Trujillo (1948:63 [1571]) as he inspected a room filled with building materials. The stones were then shaped into their final form at the building site and then laid in place.[14] The work, while supervised by Inca architects, was largely carried out by groups of individuals fulfilling their labor obligations to the state. In this system of “mita” or “turn” labor, each village or ethnic group provided a certain number of individuals to participate in public works projects.[15]

Although multiple regions might provide labor for a single, large-scale state project, the ethnic composition of the work-gangs remained intact, as different groups were assigned different tasks. Cieza de León (1976:153–154), who visited Sacsayhuaman two times in the late 1540s, mentions the quarrying of the stones, their transposition to the site, and the digging of foundation trenches. All this was conducted by rotational labor under the close supervision of Imperial architects.[16]

Protzen, a professor of architecture, has shown how the Inca built long and complex ramps within the stone quarries near Ollantaytambo, and how additional ramps were built to drag the blocks to the construction above the village.[17] He suggests that similar ramps would have been built at Sacsayhuaman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacsayhuam%C3%A1n#Theories_about_construction_of_walls

AA has lied to you. There is nothing mysterious here. There are FIRST HAND accounts of its construction.

• Like 1

So, take snapshot of perfect hole in the video you are talking about, then you will get your answer.
  • Like 1

homesforsale2.jpg

Your pictures are no more fascinating or mysterious than this. If the were they would be the subject of intense investigation. They are not.

No one it talking about what you are excited by. Frankly, I'd rather not know what excites you.

Your pictures are no more fascinating or mysterious than ROCKS WITH HOLES IN THEM!!! You really believe that ****ing ALIENS came and DRILLED HOLES IN ROCKS!!!???

My god man! Your intelligence level boggles the mind!

So, take snapshot of perfect hole in the video you are talking about, then you will get your answer.

I could Mr B but I'm on my 10 year old Toshiba. My software is on the other machine. Just watch the clip. Do you have the software to watch it?

homesforsale2.jpg

Jeez, your mind sublimates minute by minute... Seriously?!

No one it talking about what you are excited by. Frankly, I'd rather not know what excites you.

Your pictures are no more fascinating or mysterious than ROCKS WITH HOLES IN THEM!!! You really believe that ****ing ALIENS came and DRILLED HOLES IN ROCKS!!!???

My god man! Your intelligence level boggles the mind!

Yes they are merely holes; but without conventional explanation. Everything in your pictures can easily be explained.

Edited by zoser

I could Mr B but I'm on my 10 year old Toshiba. My software is on the other machine. Just watch the clip. Do you have the software to watch it?

Already seen it, but to make sure what you're talking about, post snapshot.

[/size][/font][/color]

AA has lied to you. There is nothing mysterious here. There are FIRST HAND accounts of its construction.

The funny thing is the Inca denied all knowledge of it's construction (Sacsayhuaman).

Edited by zoser

[media=]

[/media]

I refuted it the first time you brought it up. I see no reason to do so again.

I refuted it the first time you brought it up. I see no reason to do so again.

You wouldn't mind just repeating it for the record would you. Where did you say that the perfectly circular copper tubes came from again?

gen_eng.jpg

Maybe they just ran it through the extruder. Just like the comedian Tommy Cooper used to say:

tommy+cooper.jpg

Just Like that!

I have noticed an extreme reluctance to learn anything contrary to his own beliefs. I have never, not once, seen him alter his position on anything, despite ironclad examples of his errors. At what point does such constitute trolling?

:lol: I don't remember a single ironclad example of any error I made and challenge you to try providing some.