Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot Blimp.....

Simbi Laveau

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/350984/28/Idaho-professor-to-build-blimp-to-hunt-for-Bigfoot

Idaho professor wants to build a blimp ,to search for Bigfoot.

He thinks this idea is so cutting edge,he knows supporters and investors,will flock from all over the world .

*waves pompoms*

Rah rah ,Bigfoot blimp !

• Like 2

Bless your heart, you're way too late. This has already been discussed and we allegdedly had old Doc Meldrum here to answer some questions.

Humanity at last will see how Bigfoot really looks like...yaay!!

Edited by CuriousGreek
  • Like 1

Bless your heart, you're way too late. This has already been discussed and we allegdedly had old Doc Meldrum here to answer some questions.

Where is the thread ? This was just on the news here,and the article is from two days ago .

I don't keep abreast of all the big foot gossip I'm afraid .

And Doc who ???

You mean fake profile doc meldrum ...

I don't think that counts

• Like 2

All I can say is good luck with that. Would be nice if he could find one.

I bet it would have other uses.

• Like 1

:td::whistle:

Ooohhh,am I harshing your Bigfoot mellow ?

I'm sorry . I'm sure this blimp will find it .

At best the blimp might only be another tool, it might work and it might not. I have reservations based on what I've heard described, but discussions and brain storming are all part of the design process. You discuss ideas that maybe have little chance of working because something within it might well have promise in another application. Many proven technologies in some areas actually began life as part of some other field or area and because someone saw it and remembered it and applied it to do a different function it opened new doors.

Get what I'm saying? Blimps are old technology and they do have certain draw backs as a airborne TV platform........however, they use them all the time for Football game coverage and those guys are smaller than a Biggy is supposed to be.

• Like 1

How is a blimp "cutting edge"? I think strategically placed HD hunter cams would be more useful.

Ooohhh,am I harshing your Bigfoot mellow ?

I'm sorry . I'm sure this blimp will find it .

Not at all. I'm not much a believer in Big Foot. It would be nice to finally find one but... Oh and the blimp I don't think will help.

You mean fake profile doc meldrum ...

I don't think that counts

The allegation that the UM version of Doc Meldrum was a fake has never been confirmed nor denied. I think it was probably Bigfoot himself masquerading as ol Doc to throw us off the trail. Bigfoot's elusiveness is legendary. Who is to say that he hasn't moved forward with the times to engage in distributing misinformation via the internet to protect himself from discovery. I'd expect no less from a trans-dimensional, telepathic, shape-shifting, dead-burying, no-evidence-leaving, trail-camera-avoiding, 800 lb missing link apeman living in our midst. :tu:

• Like 1

Not at all. I'm not much a believer in Big Foot. It would be nice to finally find one but... Oh and the blimp I don't think will help.

Yes but you must invest invest invest ! When Yeti Sasquach Phibes comes out of hiding ,you will all be rich !

The allegation that the UM version of Doc Meldrum was a fake has never been confirmed nor denied. I think it was probably Bigfoot himself masquerading as ol Doc to throw us off the trail. Bigfoot's elusiveness is legendary. Who is to say that he hasn't moved forward with the times to engage in distributing misinformation via the internet to protect himself from discovery. I'd expect no less from a trans-dimensional, telepathic, shape-shifting, dead-burying, no-evidence-leaving, trail-camera-avoiding, 800 lb missing link apeman living in our midst. :tu:

Ah well,you know how that pesky grape vine on UM is.

Who's got fake profiles ,and who's got dead bodies in the basement ,who's a closet furry .

Pish tosh .

I take it all with a grain of salt . I'm sure Stevie Nicks will be in here with Jimmy Page soon ,arguing openly about who's seen more demons .

UM is the place to be,after all .

wink and a nod ,wink and a nod

• Like 1

Yes but you must invest invest invest ! When Yeti Sasquach Phibes comes out of hiding ,you will all be rich !

LOL, not counting on that. Just read my signature.

I'd expect no less from a trans-dimensional, telepathic, shape-shifting, dead-burying, no-evidence-leaving, trail-camera-avoiding, 800 lb missing link apeman living in our midst. :tu:

Nuh uh! Bf's a candy bar stealing, one-footed, underground dwelling, poop throwing, whistling alien living in our midst! :tu:

• Like 1

The allegation that the UM version of Doc Meldrum was a fake has never been confirmed nor denied.

Man, I'd hate to think ol' Sakari is an out and out liar! He swore he traded emails with Meldrum and that it was Meldrum that posted in that thread.

Man, I'd hate to think ol' Sakari is an out and out liar! He swore he traded emails with Meldrum and that it was Meldrum that posted in that thread.

I never accused Sakari of anything. Just saying that its the internet, independently verifying anything is very tricky. Meldrum is a celebrity in some circles. People impersonate celebrities. Not Sakari specifically, but it could even have been Sakari that was duped. or it could have really been Meldrum. My point is that there isn't any way to tell.

I never accused Sakari of anything. Just saying that its the internet, independently verifying anything is very tricky. Meldrum is a celebrity in some circles. People impersonate celebrities. Not Sakari specifically, but it could even have been Sakari that was duped. or it could have really been Meldrum. My point is that there isn't any way to tell.

Come on you guys....In that thread, and in the stories thread, his email is right there. Then, you can go right to Idaho States University, go to " aministration " and email him there also....

I posted all of that, that is what I did, anyone can email him through the University site and confirm it was him. ( I did that all ready )

It is so easy to assume, or make accusations ( not you two ), while ignoring facts, or refusing to do even one ounce of investigating yourself to confirm or debunk......And these facts are so easily found.....Not tricky at all, pretty damn simple.....Take 10 minutes and do what I suggest, really, a 5th grader could do it.

If you are not sure, or do not believe it was him......Email him and ask. Or call the University and talk to him.

If you are really into it, ask a mod to look at his IP, see if it matches any other members ( they do this with banned people to make sure they do not re-enlist ), and see where the IP originates.

I copy / pasted all of the emails...

Sakari does not get " duped ", Sakari takes the time to investigate things before posting them as fact.Making sure anyone else can also verify, by posting supporting links and information......... :st

orangepeaceful79, I challenge you to take 10 minutes ( or more ), do a email, make a phone call, and PM a mod. Please verify what I verified and posted.

Idaho State University - http://www.isu.edu/

From Idaho State Universities Site, a link to his contact information ( made it easier for you ) - http://www.isu.edu/~meldd/

Here, I will also copy and paste it.....( but do go to the site and confirm )

Department of Biological Sciences

Campus Box 8007

Idaho State University

Pocatello, ID 83209-8007

(208) 282-4379

meldd@isu.edu

Here is another link to the State University website with his information again......

http://www.isu.edu/bios/people/faculty/meldd/

Now, do a google of the phone numbers, and a reverse address search, so you can confirm it really is him answering.

Next, if this is not enough, contact a mod to check the IP.....

It was him.......And really, who cares. He came in answered a few things, saw skepticism, and never came back.....Boo hoo, here is a kleenex.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

The falcon project is intresting such old technology has been used in the past to located cryptidsThe King cheetah comes to mind.

Feel free to think what you like about him or anyone else.

• Like 1

It was him.......And really, who cares. He came in answered a few things, saw skepticism, and never came back.....Boo hoo, here is a kleenex.

Wasn't that most disappointing! A big league college professor ought to be able to handle a little skepticism if anyone can!

It really paints the Doc in a different light for me. I have been pretty disappointed over the last few years, but I really had expected more from him.

• Like 2

Wasn't that most disappointing! A big league college professor ought to be able to handle a little skepticism if anyone can!

It really paints the Doc in a different light for me. I have been pretty disappointed over the last few years, but I really had expected more from him.

(Shrug)

I thought it was cool till he never came back....

• Like 2

(Shrug)

I thought it was cool till he never came back....

It was indeed, Sakari outdid himself there. It seems a crying shame that if he came this far, that he could not stay with his captive audience. One smell of a skeptic and he is off like a scared rabbit. Hard to respect that.

I wonder if we could talk Loren into an appearance :w00t: