Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

JRR Tolkien and Christopher Tolkien

Mr.United_Nations

I couldn't begin to tell you how many times I've read The Hobbit and the Lord Of The Rings and the worry in my heart when I first saw that Peter Jackson was making the film adaptaion for the LOTR(please God let him do it justice was a common prayer). Now I have my children reading them. I find it amazing how much passion Tolkien still brings out of people. weather you hate him or love him his impact on literature music and film is undeniable.

Going to see the Hobbit with my boy on the 8th(please God let him do it justice.)

I couldn't begin to tell you how many times I've read The Hobbit and the Lord Of The Rings and the worry in my heart when I first saw that Peter Jackson was making the film adaptaion for the LOTR(please God let him do it justice was a common prayer). Now I have my children reading them. I find it amazing how much passion Tolkien still brings out of people. weather you hate him or love him his impact on literature music and film is undeniable.

Going to see the Hobbit with my boy on the 8th(please God let him do it justice.)

You werent pleased with LOTR then?

You werent pleased with LOTR then?

Who could be? Especially if they are fans of the books.