Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell officer speaks from the grave

Saru

A tape has been unveiled that was recorded by a now deceased officer involved in the Roswell incident.

A Lieutenant Colonel and Press Officer at Roswell Army Air Field (RAAF) in 1947 left a testament to the reality of fallen ET in a rare audio recording that was meant to be heard after his death. A portion of it is revealed here publicly for the first time.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 4

My gut instinct was right about an alien spacecraft crashing at Roswell.

I'm glad some of these deathbed confessions are coming to light.

When all is said and done it's going to lead to full disclosure.

I don't care if it challenges certain religious faiths because I'll be relieved.

There being only one alien body comes as a bit of a surprise.

From what I gather there was three occupants and two of them died at the scene.

It dosn't really matter because it's only a minor quibble.

This guy was one of the major figureheads of this incident and his word should be taken as gospel.

Edited by Walnut Whip
  • Like 2

Personally, I don't take anyone's word as being gospel (absolute). It could very well be that the explanation for Roswell is that of a crashed ET space craft. It could also be that various people have simply confabulated events they sincerely believe are reality. Unless and until some type of hard evidence becomes available we're left with just a great big 'could have been' regarding ET/Roswell.

• Like 2

I am aware of another deathbed confession regarding the events at Roswell. That was a USAF career pilot who had been aircraft commander of the (I think) B-29 who ferried the dead aliens from Roswell to WRight Patterson in Ohio.

Actual recording would be nice. A voice analysis of the recording matching the Lieutenant Colonel and Press Officer would be nice to, for verification. Interesting though.

I dont believe ET had anything to do with the Roswell legend. Its goint to take more than someone flapping their lips (dead or alive) to convince me otherwise.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2

They want you to think that all these hundreds of Roswell witnesses are lying. Don't believe them. These UFOs crashes are real and they have happened more than once.

• Like 2

I dont believe ET had anything to do with the Roswell legend. Its goint to take more than someone flapping their lips (dead or alive) to convince me otherwise.

Then you must also not beleive any court witness testimony about anything whatsoever? Wow, unless you see something happen, you dont believe it? No matter how many credible witnesses?

If you were a judge or juryman, there would be criminals wandering everywhere, jails would be empty. Excellent

• Like 5

We will go back and forth on this topic until the end of existence... December 21, 2012. Lol but seriously it's frustrating because no matter what anyone says, there will be argument. I want to know but at this point it's a matter of who will I believe...

• Like 1

Goverments normally lie

people normally do not

Then you must also not beleive any court witness testimony about anything whatsoever? Wow, unless you see something happen, you dont believe it? No matter how many credible witnesses?

If you were a judge or juryman, there would be criminals wandering everywhere, jails would be empty. Excellent

I like that term "juryman". :tu:

The American people need to be educated about their powers as a jury.

• Like 1

Makes me wonder If only the tippy top guys knew about any of this I mean because most of the times arent they sworn to secrecy?

Hate to break this to you but people lie too (and a great deal).

You're absolutely right, but as others suggested, if it were a murder trial with as many witnesses as have been in these cases, I think we could all speculate on what the verdict would be.

• Like 1

Hmmm...

[sarcasm on]

Hypothetically: if one eyewitness say "Chinese", second claim "Afroamerican", the perpetrator of Caucasian descent wouldn't stand a chance to walk away free... :whistle:

[/sarcasm off]

Add to that, with so much influence on the eyewitnesses over many years, I doubt any court would pronounce "Guilty" verdict.

You're absolutely right, but as others suggested, if it were a murder trial with as many witnesses as have been in these cases, I think we could all speculate on what the verdict would be.

In a murder trial you ..er.. generally have a deceased person who has clearly not died from natural causes, a provable motive or three, and the fact that it is a known and accepted fact that people do murder other people... It also generally involves proper and rigorous cross-examination. Witness testimony by itself is usually NOT sufficient to convict and this is especially so in cases where the witness may be motivated in some way to not tell the whole truth, or is relating old and possibly tainted or even imagined memories..

Now, compare that with stories about ufo's containing aliens... spot the differences?

• Like 1

My gut instinct was right about an alien spacecraft crashing at Roswell.

I'm glad some of these deathbed confessions are coming to light.

When all is said and done it's going to lead to full disclosure.

I don't care if it challenges certain religious faiths because I'll be relieved.

There being only one alien body comes as a bit of a surprise.

From what I gather there was three occupants and two of them died at the scene.

It dosn't really matter because it's only a minor quibble.

This guy was one of the major figureheads of this incident and his word should be taken as gospel.

Not only does it challenge Religion but it challenges Traditional Science. They want that smoking gun instead of being

open to the possibilities that this phenomena could be real no matter how credible the witness is.

In a murder trial you ..er.. generally have a deceased person who has clearly not died from natural causes, a provable motive or three, and the fact that it is a known and accepted fact that people do murder other people... It also generally involves proper and rigorous cross-examination. Witness testimony by itself is usually NOT sufficient to convict and this is especially so in cases where the witness may be motivated in some way to not tell the whole truth, or is relating old and possibly tainted or even imagined memories..

Now, compare that with stories about ufo's containing aliens... spot the differences?

There's another important factor. Lying about UFO cases has zero consequences. None. If people believe you, you get some notariety. If they don't, nothing happens and gullible folks still buy your books and go to UFO conferences to hear you speak. Money...lots of it.

If you lie while under oath in court, you usually get some serious jailtime.

So "witness" testimony frequently means NOTHING in ufology.

• Like 2

This guy is telling the truth, and others about the ufo crashing at roswell.

And if some of think iam crazy for believeing thiz iam fine with it..

• Like 2

*cough*Oj trial *cough*

• Like 2

They want you to think that all these hundreds of Roswell witnesses are lying. Don't believe them. These UFOs crashes are real and they have happened more than once.

Their insurance premiums must be huge....

• Like 2

Something crashed at Roswell and it wasn't a balloon.

IMO you have options:

1. alien craft

2. top secret USAF craft

• Like 1