Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cat Proofing Your Xmas Tree

Simbi Laveau

A few scoopsful of Big Cat (lion or leopard) dung in the tree bucket will not only keep your cats away, it'll keep all those unwanted relatives where they belong (in their own houses) for the festivities!

A few scoopsful of Big Cat (lion or leopard) dung in the tree bucket will not only keep your cats away, it'll keep all those unwanted relatives where they belong (in their own houses) for the festivities!

Did you look at the link ?

*pats ealdwita*

You need a long vacation I think

• Like 1

Did you look at the link ?

*pats ealdwita*

You need a long vacation I think

I meant to check the link but (and you ain't gonna believe this) one of my own cats decided I needed pestering, so I got sidetracked. About the vacation, I've just got back from 3 months in Nepal (not technically a vacation, but a nice break.)

*Wanders off muttering to himself to check the link*

I meant to check the link but (and you ain't gonna believe this) one of my own cats decided I needed pestering, so I got sidetracked. About the vacation, I've just got back from 3 months in Nepal (not technically a vacation, but a nice break.)

*Wanders off muttering to himself to check the link*

NEPAL !

Ooooww....I've always wanted to go ....and Sri Lanka ...wah ~

I have a very old buddah ,inlaid with garnets ,from Nepal . It's very perky ,energy wise .

Teehee, the upside down tree is always funny. I had one year when we nailed the tree stand to the floor because of naughty meow action.

• Like 1

That's the cat's took care off...

However that tree is going to be sharing ceiling space with something else ending in "at".

We could always stick the presents in the display cabinet to avoid it being smeared with guano.

If we didn't that wasn't exactly the stocking filler I had in mind.

My two cats ignore our tree... I wish I had something that would stop the buggers from scratching my chairs ..

My cat would just strap a piece of toast; butter side up, to his back so that he could float up there and get that tree. (look up antigravity cat). :tu: