Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tantalising Testimony

I always found abduction cases, well, questionable.

This one is bizarre to say the least!

Ever seen the TV special ?My Mum Talks To Aliens"?

I have left a link here a few times, let me know if you want it. It's a very interesting show on a lady who follows abductee cases and tries to say they are genuine. Aussie show. (hence the spelling)

Dead set, one of the "featured" abductees appears and it seems little doubt that he is a wet dreamer. It's a bit stomach turning to hear him describe his fantasy encounter.

She also felt confident to take on a University lecturer. The man tore her argument to pieces. She looked pretty bad at the debate. Her son follows her and is a skeptic, but supports dear old Mum best he can. I thought he was a champ. Top fella standing by Mum like that when it is rather obvious that he constantly has to wear kid gloves around her.

There's quite a few lefties in the US apparently...cause Obama just got re-elected!

Actually, he's left-handed too.

leftorium.jpg

Here is a clip that interests me. Taken in California this year. The witness below claims to have seen it a day earlier than this footage was taken:

• Cypressparkboxing 8 months ago
    Thats the problem in fact this uploader did not take this picture, I did see this though with my own eyes but it was on March 11th not on the 14th. it was east of Los angeles started as 2 orbs then multiplied to about a dozen, multiplied again to about 2 dozen by the time it was finished you had about four dozen orbs then it went into formation it was the trippiest **** I have ever witnessed
    Reply·pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifin reply to Back2Facts

• Cypressparkboxing 8 months ago
    I saw this in the sky on March 11th on a Sunday, in Los Angeles

Edited by zoser

There are Russian UFO cases on here that someone like Oberg will never tell you about. Don't believe people like him, use you own brains and common sense.

There are Russian UFO cases on here that someone like Oberg will never tell you about. Don't believe people like him, use you own brains and common sense.

That's precisely what it is; common sense. That faculty is alas not as common a commodity as it should be particularly on this forum. Never mind.

Thanks for the post. The Russians do take the subject seriously. I like the Padriesko case in particular, and when I'm free later I will look into that and possibly post a feature on it. That scientist was very convinced.

No I don't take JO seriously since he has too much of a personal agenda. Some may say I have, but all I'm really doing is bringing cases to people's attention and letting those who have experienced these things be heard. That's a different sentiment altogether than what the skeptics are doing.

• Like 1

Padriesko Moscow 1984

Train passengers in Russia said they saw a UFO land. A biologist took the passengers seriously and decided to do a number of experiments.

The experiments show that there is little life in the ground and that animals avoid the area, even 20 years after the landing. Inside what is believed the landing circle, time speeds up.

But most amazing is that the scientist says he has found physical proof of ET. He was able to find physical samples that he believes contain alien DNA.

Padriesko Moscow 1984

Train passengers in Russia said they saw a UFO land. A biologist took the passengers seriously and decided to do a number of experiments.

The experiments show that there is little life in the ground and that animals avoid the area, even 20 years after the landing. Inside what is believed the landing circle, time speeds up.

But most amazing is that the scientist says he has found physical proof of ET. He was able to find physical samples that he believes contain alien DNA.

You lost me when the analysis includes the use of divining rods.

You lost me when the analysis includes the use of divining rods.

Maybe the Russians use much more diverse investigation methods. I'm not sure if the diviners were anything to do with the official investigation. I'm more interested in the claimed condition of the soil and the EM effects.

Hawaii Dec 2012

Another one of those interesting clips; looks like two camera's caught the same object.

Maybe the Russians use much more diverse investigation methods. I'm not sure if the diviners were anything to do with the official investigation. I'm more interested in the claimed condition of the soil and the EM effects.

Well, when the publish the results of the sperm samples DNA residue left in the soil I might be interested. Where's the proof that time speeds up?

Here's another intriguing clip. Taken over Missouri. The best part begins at 1:15 - 1:38.

You should search Youtube to see if it was debunked... :yes:

Hey MacGuffin, what do you reckon to this little article?...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/vladimir-putin/9731278/Dmitry-Medvedev-muses-on-aliens-and-Vladimir-Putins-lateness.html

....do you think he was just fooling around?....or could it be a that the persiflage was a cover for someone that would 'love to'....but 'dare not' spill the beans?

Cheers buddy.

THe key word here is "FOOLING " Well its almost X-mas Look to the North for the glow of that Alien Red light ! leading the Armada !

You should search Youtube to see if it was debunked... :yes:

Couldn't find anything. Doesn't mean to say it hasn't of course. Feel free to check.

Couldn't find anything. Doesn't mean to say it hasn't of course. Feel free to check.

Be cautious of videos or any other information referencing the "Galactic Federation of Light", they frequently post known fakes or later identified objects as legit to further their cause.

Here's the real source of the sighting.

Full credit goes to booNyzarC for the find.

Edited by synchronomy

Be cautious of videos or any other information referencing the "Galactic Federation of Light", they frequently post known fakes or later identified objects as legit to further their cause.

Here's the real source of the sighting.

Full credit goes to booNyzarC for the find.

Not the same thing????? Unless the original was a hoax. I agree with you about GF of L as it does sound dodgy.

Edited by zoser

Hey MacGuffin, what do you reckon to this little article?...

....do you think he was just fooling around?....or could it be a that the persiflage was a cover for someone that would 'love to'....but 'dare not' spill the beans?

I think that when someone like him "jokes" around about this subject, there's probably a lot more to it, but the very brief period of openness in Russia came to and end with Vladamir Putin--the new Tsar.

Right after the Cold War ended, we did start getting some of the real information about UFOs out of Russia for the first time, but that only lasted a few years. Now it's all "situation normal" again.

• Like 1

I thought I'd post my Dad's 'testimony' here, as opposed to starting another thread. I was also there at the time, but being only 11, I remember very little of the experience personally, although I do recall the night in question.

We were staying at my Nan's house, in Herne Bay, Kent (England) as sadly my Grandad had recently died and my Nan was in the process of moving to her second home that was much nearer her family. We were there to assist with packing and such.

My Dad always has been (and still is) very keen on aviation and often would spend the later part of the evening listening to his 'air-band' radio and the chatter of the pilots / control tower technicians, etc.

Anyway, this particular evening in the very late Summer of 1991 (I can get actual dates from my parents shortly), my Dad was out in the garden listening to his radio and my Mum, younger brother and I were in the house. My Brother and I were getting ready for bed (it was approx. 10:00PM).

My Dad then called 'Lin! Come here, look!' to my Mum, who we naturally followed out to the garden to see my Dad pointing up at the sky, directly over the garden. There, moving away from my Nan's house, in the sky, were 6 individual white lights, organised in the shape of two 'overlapping' triangles (sort of like a six-sided star). The radio was just emitting fuzz and jitter at this point (which was usually silent between 'normal' transmissions).

After around a minute, the object had moved too far over the back of the garden to spot and the radio kicked back into life.

Could well be a very prosaic explanation for this. I even recall asking my science teacher when I returned to school the following week as to whether there were any other aerial objects that could might pass over head at far lower than a standard plane would (bare in mind, I was young and didn't really realise how unlikely this was!)

The reason I suggested the item looked like two overlaid triangles (as opposed to the star-shape) was because the individual triangle points would inverse themselves as the object was moving (hard to explain and difficult to draw whilst at work!). So effectively, the top point of the first triangle would move down as the bottom point of the second triangle moved up. When they had reached the position that each other had previously occupied, the process resumed again. This occurred with all points of the triangles and the transition was very smooth.

Also important to point out that there was no sound audible apart from the radio chatter.

My reflective thoughts on this were that it 'could' have been some sort of laser show going on somewhere. I saw one since that reflected off the clouds and for about 3 seconds I was CERTAIN ID4 was on it's way. ;) And perhaps the radio interference was just coincidental.

However, whatever it was, it was certainly a strange experience and one that my Dad 'testifies' to every time we're around with all the family on Christmas night. :)

• Like 1

I thought I'd post my Dad's 'testimony' here, as opposed to starting another thread. I was also there at the time, but being only 11, I remember very little of the experience personally, although I do recall the night in question.

^ I won't copy it all to save space, but interesting. The Radio interference is interesting,; possibly an effect caused by the plane? craft? And if it was a Secret terrestetrial aircraft, again, would it be realistic to expect that it would be secret after 20 Years? The lights might be thought, by some, to sound vaguely like aircraft lights, perhaps two aircraft in close formation, but at low altitude in the darK?

Cheers!

Yes, may well have been, I can still recall the strange feeling at the time, being only a kid made it difficult to sleep that night.

No doubt it was of terrestrial origin, but was exciting / creepy at the time, nonetheless.