Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lobster with four claws caught

Still Waters

This lobster has had a lucky escape from its date with a pot of boiling water after it was discovered to have four claws.

Fisherman Zach Donnell says he plans to keep the lobster as a pet and feed it.

He later intends to pass the strange creature on to the Maine Department of Marine Resources in Boothbay.

http://www.dailymail...FOUR-claws.html

• Like 1

Well, if this isn't an omen I don't know what is. I'm sure there was something in Revelation about it. :)

• Like 1

When I saw the title I had to look and see if it was caught off Fukushima....

• Like 1

"Dad-a-chum, dum-a-chum, ded-a-check..." :whistle:

:gun:

Edited by Bavarian Raven
  • Like 1

"Dad-a-chum, dum-a-chum, ded-a-check..." :whistle:

:gun:

Wow :w00t: That's the first time I've heard a reference to the Gunslinger anywhere. Great series! :tu:
  • Like 1

Wow :w00t: That's the first time I've heard a reference to the Gunslinger anywhere. Great series!

i'm just glad someone got the reference :clap:

• Like 1

As long as we don't find dozens mutated like this I don't think there is anything to worry about. It is strange to see though.weirdsign.gif

• Like 1

It's still a part of Nature :)

For now, maybe, but can you imagine if they could be bred like that? BONUS!!! :w00t:

Weird and I'm glad he will keep it as a pet for now.

I dreamt of a lobster last night(this morning). I was in the ocean and walking along a shallow pebbles sandbar back to shore. I think I was in China. Anyway there was a guy holding a lobster and I thought at first he was catching it and that it was attacking him. But when I kept watching I realized it was his pet and that they were swimming together. It looked so funny because when he let it go the lobster was swimming doggy paddle style towards him(so kind of above the water). I thought the scene was cute, was like he took his pet out to teach it to swim.

Edited by Kazahel

Weird and I'm glad he will keep it as a pet for now.

I dreamt of a lobster last night(this morning). I was in the ocean and walking along a shallow pebbles sandbar back to shore. I think I was in China. Anyway there was a guy holding a lobster and I thought at first he was catching it and that it was attacking him. But when I kept watching I realized it was his pet and that they were swimming together. It looked so funny because when he let it go the lobster was swimming doggy paddle style towards him(so kind of above the water). I thought the scene was cute, was like he took his pet out to teach it to swim.

Reminds me of Gérard de Nerval , the French Romantic Poet, who had a pet Lobster & took it for walks on a Lead.