Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

You have a real **** attitude, you know.

No matter what anybody tells you or what evidence they produce, you are just going to ignore it if it doesn't fit your narrow view.

I just reject total nonsense when I see it. It's nothing personal.

What that boils down to is that you don't know. You can't explain it. Thanks for trying.

Which boils down to "I don't like what you're saying so I'm going to ignore what you're saying".

I may not know many many things, but I do know people, I'm a teacher and I can read people pretty well, and everything we know about the Spanish in South America says "Arrogance" and "Greed". These are the men who wilfully burnt centuries of history and destroyed artwork and obliterated cultures because they were heathens. Do you honestly think they'd have gone "hey, these heathens are great stonemasons, lets use their techniques"? No, they'd have said "meh, they must have had help, probably from Satan. Where's the gold?" and not given a second thought to the masonry, a couple of curious souls examined the stonework which is where we got the records of how they did what they did, but on the whole the Spanish mindset in South America was "we're the enlightened ones, they have nothing to teach us and nothing to give us except gold".

So they didn't duplicate the stoneworking skills of the locals because they didn't want to, they didn't care, because the locals where heathens and as far as they were concerned heathens were idiots and you could do whatever you damn well pleased to them.

• Like 1

We can add Brien Foerster to the list of AA proponents.

Foerster and Childress examine a precision block at PP which they conjecture must have been machined:

See 7:10 in the following clip (not posted to preserve copyright):

Ancient Aliens Season 4 Episode 6 The Mystery of Puma Punku

conjecture
conjecture
conjecture

I just reject nonsense when I see it. Nothing personal.

AA=Nonsense

Abe you think that in Nice and Genova didnt have those kind of scales so they died of panic.

Who knows if they hadn't that kind of armour.

Not evreyone walked around with such a heavy load.

Your scales:

I asked YOU.

I don't understand why if you have a valid point to make why you appear to be being cryptic about it. You have not made the point very well at all. You show a video clip of some poor souls pounding away at a granite block making a hole using steel tools and claim that it is some kind of explanation.

Then I query the metal and you produce a hardness comparison chart which further denigrates your evidence. Now am I missing something?

Are you suggesting that the AA hypothesis is conjecture?

With that part I was responding to "Foerster and Childress examine a precision block at PP which they conjecture must have been machined:".

But yes, AA is nothing but conjuncture, speculation, and most of the time, outright lies.

To hear those people tell it, humanity has never done anything on it's own. Aliens have been there every step of the way, yet leaving not one piece of evidence over the millions of years that they've been killing of dinosaurs, messing with primate DNA, stacking rocks, helping Nazis build time machines, etc. (All topics from AA episodes)

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2

I just reject total nonsense when I see it. It's nothing personal.

Yeah,

But your rebuttal is 'aliens', of which you have not a shred of proof of.

We all come up with sane explanations, sane possibilities, but you just refuse to even take those seriously because you are stuck with your favorite fantasy: The Aliens Did It.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 4

So they didn't duplicate the stoneworking skills of the locals because they didn't want to, they didn't care, because the locals where heathens and as far as they were concerned heathens were idiots and you could do whatever you damn well pleased to them.

And that's not pure conjecture?

OK what about the profit from taking back the techniques say to Rome? Wouldn't the Pope have been interested in the idea of Cathedrals that truly stood the test of time? I would suggest that he would have been a very happy bunny at the idea.

Think what Kudos that would have meant for Spain being a strict Catholic nation.

With that part I was responding to "Foerster and Childress examine a precision block at PP which they conjecture must have been machined:".

But yes, AA is nothing but conjuncture, speculation, and at times, outright lies.

Watch that part of the clip and tell me what you think. Look at the perfect 90 degree corners.

Yeah,

But your rebuttal is 'aliens', of which you have not a shred of proof.

We all come up with sane explanations, sane possibilities, but you just refuse to even take those seriously because you are stuck with your favorite fantasy: The Aliens Did It.

So what about your hardness comparison. Where are we with that?

I don't understand why if you have a valid point to make why you appear to be being cryptic about it. You have not made the point very well at all. You show a video clip of some poor souls pounding away at a granite block making a hole using steel tools and claim that it is some kind of explanation.

Then I query the metal and you produce a hardness comparison chart which further denigrates your evidence. Now am I missing something?

Those "poor souls" used an archaic technology with which they were able to do what you think only 'aliens' could do.

Did you even bother to look at the statues, pillars and other artwork they created, these 'poor souls'?

You will not be able to create anything similar, anything of the same quality.

But they did it.

I know that sucks, right?

And yes, you are missing something: the tools the Incas used were very hard.

• Like 2

Conjecture based on an understanding of the human mind, politics and a touch of sarcasm.

Without the sarcasm that's called "a theory" because it's verifiable by simple investigation on the part of anyone wanting to verify it.

OK what about the profit from taking back the techniques say to Rome? Wouldn't the Pope have been interested in the idea of Cathedrals that truly stood the test of time? I would suggest that he would have been a very happy bunny at the idea.

As far as they were concerned, the ones they built "with proper techniques" did weather time, everything that didn't do so wasn't built right. WHo needs heathens telling you how to build something when God himself inspires your architects?

That's conjecture based on an understanding of the early renaissance mindset.

Think what Kudos that would have meant for Spain being a strict Catholic nation.

Think how it'd look if they said "we got our ideas and techniques from a bunch of primitive heathens" - the shock and the scandal, Spain being so stupid and pathetic that it needs HEATHENS to help it? Fodder for invasion if they're that stupid. That's sarcasm albeit sarcasm based on the available evidence of the mindset and politics of the era.

15th century politics was all about "face" and appearance, that's not conjecture BTW that's a fact.

Edited by Wearer of Hats
  • Like 2

They did not believe that they had anything to learn from those that they had conquered, like all conquers.

Watch that part of the clip and tell me what you think. Look at the perfect 90 degree corners.

A 90 degree angle is not difficult to reproduce. The Inca were not a stupid people.

• Like 1

It has with it that Zoser didnt been far from truth when said that Inca were in stone age. I know many historians who in a talk said with exception of euroasia that else were all stoneage people. Also know few who said that British Empire never conquer ANY contry except Egypt and India who were not in stone age.

To add to that they never conquer any country who gone trough industrial revolution.

So it is a personal view and description as opposed to an academic one.

I still do not think it is close to the truth, I think it is mixing terms to support the troll.

Those "poor souls" used an archaic technology with which they were able to do what you think only 'aliens' could do.

Did you even bother to look at the statues, pillars and other artwork they created, these 'poor souls'?

You will not be able to create anything similar, anything of the same quality.

But they did it.

I know that sucks, right?

And yes, you are missing something: the tools the Incas used were very hard.

They used steel? :unsure2:

A 90 degree angle is not difficult to reproduce. The Inca were not a stupid people.

I give you the benefit of the doubt on that faux pas.

Do you really mean 'Inca' at PP?

They did not believe that they had anything to learn from those that they had conquered, like all conquers.

No, I think they were not very much pleased by all the labor, sweat and time involved to create Inca buildings.

They wanted buildings now, not in 10 years.

They used steel? :unsure2:

They used hardened bronze.

Conjecture based on an understanding of the human mind, politics and a touch of sarcasm.

Without the sarcasm that's called "a theory" because it's verifiable by simple investigation on the part of anyone wanting to verify it.

As far as they were concerned, the ones they built "with proper techniques" did weather time, everything that didn't do so wasn't built right. WHo needs heathens telling you how to build something when God himself inspires your architects?

That's conjecture based on an understanding of the early renaissance mindset.

Think how it'd look if they said "we got our ideas and techniques from a bunch of primitive heathens" - the shock and the scandal, Spain being so stupid and pathetic that it needs HEATHENS to help it? Fodder for invasion if they're that stupid. That's sarcasm albeit sarcasm based on the available evidence of the mindset and politics of the era.

15th century politics was all about "face" and appearance, that's not conjecture BTW that's a fact.

Well; I doubt it. Technology is technology; it would have sold anywhere. They still brought back gold made by the heathens didn't they?

I give you the benefit of the doubt on that faux pas.

Do you really mean 'Inca' at PP?

The Tiwanaku were absorbed by the Incan culture. Do we really need to split hairs? You still think aliens built Pumapunku.

No, I think they were not very much pleased by all the labor, sweat and time involved to create Inca buildings.

They used hardened bronze.

How long did the Cathedrals in Europe take to build?

True. I simply meant that they had the traditional conquering mindset that the Inca were a lesser, more savage and unintelligent people. Not as refined nor educated as a proper Spaniard.

I wonder why I even bother to reply to you, Zoser.

You ignore what everyone posts, you stick to your idea that aliens must have done it, and no ten mules can drag you away from that fantasy.

• Like 4

Why we exist in first place? Why everthying fits so you and I can exist? Plasma is prooven to sudden apearance. We cant detect it on any instrument we have...then boom. Its here.Also it is recorded that left planet Earth with high speed.

I am not asking why does it exist, I am asking what specifically ties the Proposal to other planets. Plasmas have been seen to shoot up but I do not know of any that have been tracked into the atmosphere or beyond, if you have such information, I would greatly appreciate you sharing it. The Naga Fireballs is one such example that does exactly this, although I see no reason to classify them as a life form.

The Tiwanaku were absorbed by the Incan culture. Do we really need to split hairs? You still think aliens built Pumapunku.

Pure speculation to say that the Inca were responsible for PP.

I believe ET in favour of the Inca.

By the way Puma Punka is in a location high up beyond tree level. No trees to help with transportation 60 miles distant.

Edited by zoser