Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pet dog's bizarre fancy dress wardrobe

Still Waters

At first glance, you'd be forgiven for thinking you'd stumbled across a giant spider in the wilderness.

But it is, ahem, in fact a dog - posing in fancy dress.

And the pet's arachnid costume is by no means the most unusual outfit in its wardrobe.

http://www.dailymail...ss-outfits.html

If you want a dress-up dolly, buy a dress-up dolly.

Poor dog.

• Like 1

Maybe it's just me, but that poor puppy doesn't look too happy.

The spider suit is a good one though.

Maybe it's just me, but that poor puppy doesn't look too happy.

The spider suit is a good one though.

I liked the chia pet one. Rather funny. but, yeah, poor puppy.

• Like 1

You can see it in the dogs eyes ,PLEASE HELP ME GET AWAY FROM THIS LUNATIC !

Some of the comments below that article (people calling this cruel and abusive) are ridiculous IMO.

It's stupid when people dress up their dogs everyday and carry them around in their purses, but I think dressing your dog up in a few funny outfits for photoshoots is fine. The owner is just having a bit of fun and the dog is most likely loved and well cared for. So many dogs are neglected and abused everyday..those are the dogs we should be feeling sorry for.

Some of the comments below that article (people calling this cruel and abusive) are ridiculous IMO.

It's stupid when people dress up their dogs everyday and carry them around in their purses, but I think dressing your dog up in a few funny outfits for photoshoots is fine. The owner is just having a bit of fun and the dog is most likely loved and well cared for. So many dogs are neglected and abused everyday..those are the dogs we should be feeling sorry for.

Agreed. Sometimes people are quick to judge and just want to make a comment just because...not that I am doing that! LOL

That looks suspiciously like a Boxer and if it is I want to pick out an other bit of cruelty...

Boxer's ears naturally flop down but this little guy's have been pinned up.

It seems to be a growing habit especially in America that shows no sign of abating.

And if that isn't enough they dock their tails but that habit has vanished in the UK.

Tbh they don't even pin a Boxer's ears up here so I'm proud to be British for once.

However my two have been known to dress up in sheepskin jackets and Manchester City shirts.

Btw my girl dog has a pair of big brown eyes just like that.

Edited by Walnut Whip

The camouflage dog...could help soldiers in military missions!!! :lol:

But beyond joking, this is one poor dog!!! :no:

Edited by CuriousGreek

Oh, I don't think it's abuse, unless she keeps it in costumes all the time and they hurt the dog or restrict its natural movements and activity.

I just think it's stupid and rather disrespectful to the fact that this is a dog, not a play toy.