Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

He should log on to the internet and become anonymous just like everybody else... :lol::tu:

What makes you think he hasn't?

• Like 1

Anway as I said Plasma life form could easly explain such events as famous UFO over Iran and so on.

My question would be; "What does that have to do with the assertion that Aliens built all the old megolithic structures here on Earth?"

ps..my own personel view about the Old Testament is that it contains very ancient stories (history) that has a basis in truth but has

got altered and confused over time....

Which means that you could make it say anything you wanted it to.

what's the betting that Freemason's know that the Great Pyramid is/was Mount Sinai....and that that is one of the secrets.... :w00t:

(speculation... :P )

they are certainly into Ancient Egypt....big time

http://www.themasonictrowel.com/Articles/Freemasonry/other_files/the_great_work_in_speculative_freemasonry.htm

the site won't allow 'mouse right click' (quotes) so anyone interested will have to have a look at the whole thing.

and what's the betting that Masons frequent forums like this to help keep the secret/s.....lol

:whistle:

the only secret the masons have is that they no longer know the secrets

• Like 1

There is no discussion here, all we do is give him (Zoser) a stage.

Ahem.

Not I.

I'm blissfully unaware of whatever fatuously ignorant pronouncements he has made in this thread, other than the ones you people have quoted, despite my hint that I'd prefer you not to! :whistle:

Harte

• Like 1

the only secret the masons have is that they no longer know the secrets

After all this time...I'm quite sure they would not be so careless.... to lose the secrets..... ;)

I mean..it's a pretty tight organisation, by all accounts.

:)

Maybe we should just stop feeding the trolls.

BINGO!!

After all this time...I'm quite sure they would not be so careless.... to lose the secrets..... ;)

Only an opinion but it depends on what you mean by 'secrets'. They probably have access to esoteric writings or artwork from the middle ages or some date or other but it's highly unlikely that they would know how to interpret or apply it.

My strong guess is that the FM today is nothing more than a capitalistic promotion organisation that do a little charity here and there.

The 3 Gods of modern culture; sex money and power have infiltrated every conceivable organisation on the planet, and if you want genuinely esoteric knowledge it can be found but even the most diligent may take years to find it.

Are you seriously insulting an entire culture because you so desperately want aliens to be the builders of their sites?

That's low, even for you.

Just admiring your 'master builders' that's all. I'm wondering which one did the perfect corners :whistle:

I don't underestimate the Freemasons.....and I'm NOT saying they are bad or anything.

They just exist...historically and now. For what deeper purposes, non-masons can only speculate....

Saw this when I was looking for 'The Great Work'....

[media=]

[/media]

and because of my user name..it made me LOL..... B)

Edited by bee

not sure if you're kidding or not bee, but the masons have no idea what the secrets are and never have known. it's an old boy's club with an air of self importance.

My strong guess is that the FM today is nothing more than a capitalistic promotion organisation that do a little charity here and there.

not sure if you're kidding or not bee, but the masons have no idea what the secrets are and never have known. it's an old boy's club with an air of self importance.

yeah...this is what they would have us believe. Nice cover story...... :D

I'm not kidding JGirl.

I wonder if Chris White...he who made the Ancient Aliens debunking video is a Freemason???? Mmmmmmmmmm. Will try and find out.

yeah...this is what they would have us believe. Nice cover story...... :D

I'm not kidding JGirl.

I wonder if Chris White...he who made the Ancient Aliens debunking video is a Freemason???? Mmmmmmmmmm. Will try and find out.

i was married to a mason for twenty years. there are no secrets. it is all ritual and playacting, this i know for a fact. my exhusband shared a great deal with me about what went on behind those closed doors. you would be sorely disappointed.

i was married to a mason for twenty years. there are no secrets. it is all ritual and playacting, this i know for a fact. my exhusband shared a great deal with me about what went on behind those closed doors. you would be sorely disappointed.

but you have no way of knowing if he told you everything he knew...or even that he was high enough up the organisation to know the deeper stuff.

not all Masons are privy to the 'secrets'....from what I gather it is a long process of sifting out who can be trusted.

And if your husband told you 'a great deal'...perhaps logically, he wasn't one of those who were trusted with deeper stuff/secrets???

Let's not dismiss the sevices provided to the community by service organizations like the Shriners, Masons, etc.

I wouldn't categorize them as merely self important.

Harte

but you have no way of knowing if he told you everything he knew...or even that he was high enough up the organisation to know the deeper stuff.

not all Masons are privy to the 'secrets'....from what I gather it is a long process of sifting out who can be trusted.

And if your husband told you 'a great deal'...perhaps logically, he wasn't one of those who were trusted with deeper stuff/secrets???

Yes that's another point; the FM has 33 levels. Not everyone is privvy to all; that's obvious. A bit like the Vatican; some no doubt know exactly what books and devices are held deep within the vaults. Others not.

Interestingly...a lot of the discussion on this thread has been about masonry / building.

Or 'stacking rocks'....as some would have it...lol

I'm having a joining the dots moment.... :innocent:

Interestingly...a lot of the discussion on this thread has been about masonry / building.

Or 'stacking rocks'....as some would have it...lol

I'm having a joining the dots moment.... :innocent:

Well the FM was originally a very esoteric organisation; traces can be seen in their ritual, their artwork and their lodges.

The megalithic precision architecture to be seen around the world was only carried out with deep understanding of natural law and again esoteric understanding. We have had a good little chat about this on the thread here recently.

Or perhaps, there aren't any deeper stuff/secrets.

Having seen you on these forums for years now, Is there a crazy conspiracy theory you won't believe in, Miss bee?

Edited by Space_Jockey
  • Like 1

my husband's position in the lodge was fairly high. when you are moving up in the chairs you are privy to the information at that level. believe me bee there is no hocus pocus and no secrets. it is ritual and nothing more. the rituals are meaningful to the masons because it's their tradition.

as for my husband telling me a great deal...you think i'm the only wife that was privvy to the goings on of the lodge?? lol

you really attach a great deal of mystery and importance to a club that is little more than the flinstones' Water Buffalos

Or perhaps, there aren't any deeper stuff/secrets.

If your not looking you'll never find anything. Cynicism doesn't achieve 'donkey dookie'.

Sorry buddy, but that one just had me cracking up :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

No need to be sorry, that was my intent.