Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pagan Practices 101

Simbi Laveau

I don't think it just a Wiccan law but universal... I'm sorry you've been hurt darkwind xoxo hope you feel better....

Go to Ireland, ther's a good lock of Pagan groups here. Those Druids are bad ass too, beards beyond epic. Not to mention there's quite a few Pagan ladies and some of them tempt my perfect little Christian mind... I know what I'm converting too.

Three fold law be hanged. I'm not a Wiccan. I am looking for my Goofer dust recipe. I think I got all the stuff for it too, I think. As soon as I find out who to use it on they will pay. I am a hurt angry witch and that is not a good thing.

Waaa happened ?

I haven't used that stuff since the crazy Nigerian ,and that's the only time I used it .

If you want a begone Santeria recipe ,let me know .

• Like 1

Waaa happened ?

I haven't used that stuff since the crazy Nigerian ,and that's the only time I used it .

If you want a begone Santeria recipe ,let me know .

My tom cat was murdered along with his family.

My tom cat was murdered along with his family.

The poisoning ! They all died !!?!?!?!!!

No,no no no .....

I will do it if you like . I don't even need to know details . Unless you want a retribution spell.

I know you don't do this kind of stuff, but its my speciality .

• Like 1

The poisoning ! They all died !!?!?!?!!!

No,no no no .....

I will do it if you like . I don't even need to know details . Unless you want a retribution spell.

I know you don't do this kind of stuff, but its my speciality .

If knew who did this they would be dead. The only cat left alive was his mother who sits in the neighbor's yard looking forelorned.

If knew who did this they would be dead. The only cat left alive was his mother who sits in the neighbor's yard looking forelorned.

I don't have to know who . Just where are you .just city ,and do I have your permission ,karmically ,to do it ...

N Ft Myers FL Knock yourself out. Nail them good.

N Ft Myers FL Knock yourself out. Nail them good.

What was your cats name ,and how many cats died total .

Also ,you can get this publicized.

Life with cats gets it out to local activists,if they run your story .

People get arrested etc.

Your cats might not be the only ones they kill too.

Do you have any clue ? As my sob neighbor is lucky I didn't just shoot a gun thru his window.

My outdoor cats disappear regularly ,and he calls every agency he can think of ,on me ,when this is private property .

I can do what I want .

I've gotten him good .

Everyone defended him ,but I know its him so.....

Edited by Simbi Laveau

• 4 months later...

can I ask u a question?my name is Darryl Legaspi,

Year 2007 My life was implicated in some Futuresight in a TV Show called American Idol.

A contestant name Ramiele Malubay interviewd in television.

While we are watching she said and she knew about what will happen to me & what will I do & what will I think through year 2008 up to year 2013.

About my message Is there any connection In Pagan? That they did some experiment rituals in me.

I really don't understand what your trying to say. From what I can get I would say no.

No ,its not a pagan issue. Do you know this contestant personally ?

She is pure filipina, she did not won on the competition. I dont know much about her. The interview of her about me is not shown in public even in the youtube, maybe the american idol producer have that record tape interview were hidden. She tells a lot of things of what will happen in the near future beginning in year 2007. She predict the death of michael jackson. and told the exact date and exact time of micheal jackson's death, and her prediction were matched. In year 2007 she predict that the big tsunami will hit japan in year 2010. And her prediction were matched, exact date and time. There's a lot of things she told in televiewers but i can't remember some of her predictions right now.

Not to be insulting but there seems to be features of hallucinations, delusions, and thought disorders in your posts. [link]

If I am wrong, I apologize. Nothing we have said has anything to do with paganism...yours posts might better be suited in our Metaphysics & Psychic Phenomena & related forums there.

Edited by Leave Britney alone!

You ask a question, nothing wrong with that. You have to include some links.

• Like 1

So she knows you ,or just said your name ....I would think if she successfully predicted Michael Jackson's and the Japan ea ,to the date and time,American idol would publish it ?

n/m

just to add if you are skeptical of some then later on down the line others will be skeptical of you

but overall there is no need to be skeptical of someone who might need help and not skepticism

Edited by Leave Britney alone!

it's beltane folks, go out and set fire to something for gods' sake!

:-)

• Like 1

n/m

just to add if you are skeptical of some then later on down the line others will be skeptical of you

but overall there is no need to be skeptical of someone who might need help and not skepticism

I'm trying to ascertain if the OP knows the person who made these predictions,or just happened to know their name ,and if so,how the OP saw the prediction video ,or if they were told. I'm not skeptical of the OPs question ,but I want to know why an American idol singer made predictions at a talent show .

• Like 1

sorry simbi and netero

• 4 months later...