Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Official UM "Predictions Watch" Thread

Paranormalcy

Ok,for ****s and giggles,I threw the cards for tomorrow's election .

It was very straight forward,which surprised me .

It said it would be close,to the point there may be recounts,but Obama wins .

If there are recounts,this will be in limbo for a bit ,but not too long.

Romney comes across as a crafty earth sign,when he is actually a water sign . Interesting .

A woman ,not necessarily Michelle,is instrumental in something behind the scenes .

I'm guessing its that woman that handles all his affairs,but no one knows anything about her .What's hee name again ?

If there are any discrepancies in poll issues,she will be the one on it,to the point it may make her much more visible to the public.

That's all I got,but I only threw once ,and he came out as the final card,in the first throw. That's enough for me .

A woman ,not necessarily Michelle,is instrumental in something behind the scenes .

I'm guessing its that woman that handles all his affairs,but no one knows anything about her .What's hee name again ?

If there are any discrepancies in poll issues,she will be the one on it,to the point it may make her much more visible to the public.

That mystery woman would be ValerieJarrett.

• Like 1

It was very straight forward,which surprised me .

It said it would be close,to the point there may be recounts,but Obama wins .

If there are recounts,this will be in limbo for a bit ,but not too long.

Romney comes across as a crafty earth sign,when he is actually a water sign . Interesting .

That's all I got,but I only threw once ,and he came out as the final card,in the first throw. That's enough for me .

Ok,here's one that was right . I will do more ,just to put my reputation on the line more often .

Ok,here's one that was right . I will do more ,just to put my reputation on the line more often .

I'm beginning to think the recounts will be requested by Romney,and the whiney woman who makes a fuss is Karl Rove .

Bah !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

At the terrain of sand

To the East,

Where prophets and god's sustain

A great storm will come

From which no being may refrain.

Depocrepus 12 - 7 - 2013

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My predictions for 2013

There will be great joy and great heart break.

There will be births and deaths

Some will have and prosper while others will wither and perish.

The year will come and go as it has for billions of years and there is not a Dam thing we can do to stop it.

There will be war somwhere and there will be peace somewhere else.

Everyone except some that die will have a birthday

There will be earthquakes, there will be storms, there will be bombs, guns, terrorists, destruction of eco systems, and extinctions of animals, but there will also be toddler faces, love makeing, walks on a beach, first kisses, mountain brooks, children's laughter, heirloom tomatoes, blue moon beer, Pixar movies, acoustic guitars, snow peas, shrimp, salmon, sunrises, and sunsets.

But that's life on planet earth, in the milky way galaxy, in the berionic universes, in the dimension of the relative.

The only thing we really have to do is decide who we are realative to our circumstances ( Walch).

So happy new year everyone.

May this year bring you joy and contentment.

Love you all

Seeker79

• Like 2

A 9.0 Earthquake will rock western United states and British Columbia Canada, Parts of Vancouver Island will sink into the Strait of Georgia, and there will be Wide Scale Resque effort's resulting in a sence of National Pride and a comming together in the face of a Disaster, close to 100,000 people will die, and the cost of Damage will be an estimated 2-7 Billion dollar's.

A Tsunami will hit Japan and area's surrounding soon after the quake, and after shock's will continue for a week after the main quake the largest of will be 7 on the richter scale also resulting in Tsunami Warning's for Wester North America. This will be the largest quake in recorded history. Prophesy by - kitco november 2011

I predicted th Japanese eartquak and tsunami 4 months prior to it hPpeming.i

have been phycic since a child. i know the furure pretty well.

A 9.0 Earthquake will rock western United states and British Columbia Canada, Parts of Vancouver Island will sink into the Strait of Georgia, and there will be Wide Scale Resque effort's resulting in a sence of National Pride and a comming together in the face of a Disaster, close to 100,000 people will die, and the cost of Damage will be an estimated 2-7 Billion dollar's.

A Tsunami will hit Japan and area's surrounding soon after the quake, and after shock's will continue for a week after the main quake the largest of will be 7 on the richter scale also resulting in Tsunami Warning's for Wester North America. This will be the largest quake in recorded history. Prophesy by - kitco november 2011

I predicted th Japanese eartquak and tsunami 4 months prior to it hPpeming.i

have been phycic since a child. i know the furure pretty well.

The Japan Tsunami occurred in MARCH 2011 - you made a prediction in July 2011 about a Tsunami that happened in Japan 3 months before your "prediction" and which failed to be a result of "A 9.0 Earthquake will rock western United states and British Columbia Canada, Parts of Vancouver Island will sink into the Strait of Georgia," as you originally claimed would happen prior to this Tsunami - personally I would shelve those psychic claims until such time as you can get your facts in linear order but that's just me ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_T%C5%8Dhoku_earthquake_and_tsunami

At the terrain of sand

To the East,

Where prophets and god's sustain

A great storm will come

From which no being may refrain.

Depocrepus 12 - 7 - 2013

Can you expand on this? Who exactly predicted what for when?

• 2 months later...

Pope Francis I will not be long at his post. He will be assassinated, although it may be made to look like an accident or a natural death. This will happen by May this year 2013.

(I put on my most prophecorial typing style, so I should at least get points for that)

Edited by Professor Buzzkill

I predict there will be a disaster of some kind March 26-27 2013.

Prediction on 03/28/13 at 2:00 PM

How: Googling cordinations psychically which led me to Afganistan

Specfically: National Geospatial Intelligence Agency in Bethesda, MD, USA

Over looking geo-grounds, I "saw" in the region of Charikar a bit above that, three expolosions going off. 2 dead on the west side of it, more on the northern east, people flee south past Charikar. This will probably take place in April I believe no later than April 20th 2013.

Latitude in decimal degrees 35.254444

Longitude in decimal degrees 69.13

Edited by puridalan

• 2 weeks later...

I predict that in the future there will be a device you can "think to" and it will transcribe your thoughts, digitally, on paper, whatever, it will record. You can tell it what to say just like writing but by use of mere brain power. It may pick up other other brainwaves, but they will be slight and inaccurate, sort of like sleep talking but the technology will be advanced and useful in many scientific discoveries about the human brain. Right now this sounds outlandish but when the time comes people will say: "Of course someone would have predicted this, like duh..."

Edited by SpiritWriter

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks...

New Predictions at 10:51 PM April 29th 2013

Massive River Overfloods--probably not later than May 5th 2013

In Siberia by October a "new discovery" is made that could be imperative to enviornmentalist/resources

Macdedonia, small uprising of "80" at town hall meeting, has to do with EU..probably greece--spain--bulgaria and issues btw them they are trying to come to a resolution, and I see green tanks rolling in, but not exactly a war, just security.

A male Polish scientist with black rimmed glasses, in his 50s-60s will become heightened this year for "tubular" technology and making electronics even faster/smoother and more equip to handle the "elements".

A new star will be discovered in July that will have a "frothy gass" over it's area that can be used to covert into water...like liquid air water...some reason I think this may be toxic...not sure why..remind me of liquid ice used to make fog at halloween

Pluto will get "nipped" by outside astriods.

• 2 weeks later...

I see the advent of really bad rain and weather maybe flooding more specifically and its to take place in the state of Georgia. soon within 3 weeks maybe 4.

also something weird happening in Nevada and north of it, surrounding, enough to make national news. something negative, an explosion maybe idk and i hope not,.

i live in nj and have no ties personally with either place.

• 2 weeks later...

I see the advent of really bad rain and weather maybe flooding more specifically and its to take place in the state of Georgia. soon within 3 weeks maybe 4.

also something weird happening in Nevada and north of it, surrounding, enough to make national news. something negative, an explosion maybe idk and i hope not,.

i live in nj and have no ties personally with either place.

I was wrong on the state, though meteorologists said the winds from the other days deadly tornado in texas and oklamhoma started off the coast coming inward from Georgia. This is the problem with psychic abilities, sometimes you dont know all the details. im assuming by my insticts to guess nevada would imply that my sense were telling me the tornado would move north which it did to OK, though not as far as nevada. Fact is I called this event in the south about 3 weeks ago, I knew something bad would happen and this is the strongest sense I can predict, the overall result. not always the details of the path which leads to it can be seen, just the strongest outcome.

• 2 months later...

Got this at 8:22 PM August 1st 2013

I am right now seeing words "New York" big massive air balloon in the sky, and a big party of sorts it seems. I keep on seeing this red hot air balloon. I can sense disaster in a party like setting. It seems almost like a parade of some sort. I got the words the 3rd...which either means August third or like the third week of August. Now I googled hot air ballons in NY got one place

276 Broadway

New York

I see someone in a hot red air balloon over the city and something going terribly wrong. I cannot tell if it's down below on the street party or if it's the balloon itself.

Second unrelated event

Somali, "death camp" 12 to 15 refugees are able to free and make settlement in Northern Ireland.

Third Event

Exxon goes down, while a yellow battery company increases greatly in their profits within the next 4 months.

Fourth Event

The royal baby by the next two months will develop a bad cough, like croups..but I do not see it being long term.

Fifth Event

I see a double assassination plot, where two men are shot dead in the back/sides of their heads. One of them is the head chair men, he is in his middle 50s, he has whitish skin, with black hair/brown almond wide eyes and decent sized nose. He and his fellow member are wearing navy blue dark suits with white shirts. The other is a male in his later 30s skinner/smaller frame than the other guy but taller than him it seems. He has brown hair with brown trimmed facial hair, he has blue eyes with large dark pupils. They seem to be in an outside event space, with a big campaign board up behind them which makes it seem like it's inside. There seem to be around 200 or more people at the event, it was also to paritally raise for charity. The person who assassinated them is one person and a male, who has brown skin tone like you would think of south american in some parts of mediterrian. The younger chair member seems more american than the head of the chair who seems like he could be from another country..as if his mother/father was have euro-eastern like Turkish The reason for this is due to an event that happened 5 years ago where there is tons of red at the event, again seems like another political campaign. It seems that 5 years ago the head person made a deal that this gunner did not like that affected his whole life including his local town. Which makes me think it was a resource deal with either oil or mining of some sort. The head person who was killed had a wife, and 2 young daughters aged 5-8 who I can see yet I feel there is a third child. The younger man with the brown hair seems to be more of his advisor/paper pusher the executor. Before this the head chair guy was in a place called (phonetically sounds) "Lamb-pwn-iee" aka lamponini. Like an italian island or something.

Sixth View

Looking into supposed terror threat across US Embassy's. What I really see past the articles has to do with resources...and diamonds. Diamonds diamonds and more gold yellow diamonds. I see that during this "threat" huge shipments of diamonds are to be exported out of the African country into other places, including areas like France and Denmark and Switzerland. I am not seeing people in masks bombing embassy's...I am seeing overall a huge shipment of illegal diamonds into other places. I do see people dying in these mines in general but that is daily life there unfortunately.

Seventh View

Two old green helicopters go down, crashing into a fire together. They look like American copters, meant for first aid and cargo. Numbers "17th 17th".

Eight View

Cell microbiology lab. New discoveries are being made with these yellow cells that look like staphlococcus strain, but what I am being told is that they are having ground breaking research into this cell in order to stop and resolve growth of lung cancer, specifically upper respid. They are also showing new ways to expand the top clear/white tubes into the lung even having new resection technology to make new ones.

Edited by puridalan

• 4 weeks later...

Prediction:

Between 1 and 15 March 2014, airplane crash is going to happened. Airplane will have Red logo. Around 45 victims.

Big Bad Voodoo

• The topic was unpinned