Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Study: We live longer but

Simbi Laveau

Combine this issue:

Over three million deaths globally were attributable in 2010 to excess body weight, more than three times as many as malnutrition.

"We've gone from a world 20 years ago where people weren't getting enough to eat to a world now where too much food and unhealthy food - even in developing countries - is making us sick," said Majid Ezzati of Imperial College London, one of the lead researchers.

With this issue:

However, the major health problems now are diseases and conditions that don't kill, but make us ill. We now live longer with more health problems that cause pain, impair mobility, and prevent us seeing, hearing and thinking clearly.

"Very few people are walking around with perfect health, and as people age, they accumulate health conditions," said Christopher Murray, the IHME's director.

And you have a recipe for disaster. I see younger and younger people who are morbidly obese, in wheelchairs, using oxygen. More and more people are developing type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure. Add that to the elderly who have conditions like Alzheimer's disease, the future doesn't bode well for us heathwise.

• Like 1

Combine this issue:

With this issue:

And you have a recipe for disaster. I see younger and younger people who are morbidly obese, in wheelchairs, using oxygen. More and more people are developing type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure. Add that to the elderly who have conditions like Alzheimer's disease, the future doesn't bode well for us heathwise.

Part of the problem with all of this is,the internet ,processed foods ,artificial sweetners .

It's not all the publics fault ,as they are given poison ,disguised as nutrition .

Then top it off with the new sedentary life style ,where everyone is a couch potato ...

In bible times, there were people that lived upto 170 years old, I think, so I think those who performed the study aren't aware of our ancient past.

Logically, we can't live for longer if our health is getting poorer. That doesn't even make sense.

Time for voluntary euthanasia to be made legal all around the world.

In bible times, there were people that lived upto 170 years old, I think, so I think those who performed the study aren't aware of our ancient past.

Logically, we can't live for longer if our health is getting poorer. That doesn't even make sense.

The Bible states many things, some fact, other's fiction. IMO living up to age 170, especially without the help of modern technology.. highly unlikely. That's just my opinion, though.

I'm sure they were quite aware of these myths.