Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Caves under the Pyramids

dreamland

Even ancient people were afraid of bats and snakes. Do you know why? Same reason that they/we are afraid of spiders. It's an evolutionary adaptation. Those things can kill us, easily.

How bat can kill me?

Ok..i want to share my personal view about pyramids and especially about underground caves..First of all,,i dont think that egyptians could build such a massive structure like pyramids...even if they did they had to have outside knowledge and help and in this case ..extraterrestials... EVen today in 21st century it will take us many many years to duplicate pyramids in egypt using high cranes and high tech tools. If many people believe that primitive egyptians could do it by themselves so why there are no signs of any tools or remains of the builders around the pyramid? Its also possible that egyptians could somehow levitate these heave blocks of stone just like Edward Leedskalnin who build coral castle in florida and who claims he knows the secrets of the pyramids. I believe that egyptians had close relationship with gods and extraterrestials beings and only with their help,they could build pyramids.

b8a93543ed38.gif

egyptian and extraterrestial being

EgyptAliens.jpg

abylet1.jpg

advanced knowledge

There are many other connections between egyptians, extraterrestials and the planets.

Let me say few words about underground caves in egypt and near pyramids.Let me start with great sphinx. If there is no hall of records under the sphinx so why created a tunnel under the sphinx ..see here : https://www.youtube....h?v=rPA-ogvp1ms there is another tunnel that goes down on the top of the sphinx.

mpl_3tutst.jpg

And why there is a visible chamber under the sphinx of some kind shown on dream stella?

330_Dream2.jpg

If there would be nothing under the sphinx,,then egyptians wouldnt show this strange chamber on dream stella.

There is also unfinished tunnel under the great pyramid... and cave that leads to nowhere at the tomb of the birds where is official entrance.. two videos here :

and

[media=]

[/media]

My opinion is this: caves,sphinx and unfinished tunnel under the pyramids has not been fully explored.They are there for a reason and needs to be explored.Egyptians or whoever build these pyramids had to leave some big treasure and knowledge behind...and these knowledge is somewhere around the pyramids..if not on top then it has to be underground...there must be something big.I dont know if people are not ready for this moment to discover whatever is underground buti believe then sooner or later we will find out the truth.

I believe that we were not the first civilization with technology, the pyramids are a historical reminder but I don't think the secrets will be found any time soon. Whether you want to say it's ET origin or closer to home is really a matter of opinion. As far as finding the wisdom hidden beneath, it was supposed to be the knowledge of creation and history of the universes and technology only known to the "gods" and priests. The mystics of the past knew these stories very well from the surviving mystery schools of Egypt. During the past we had Napoleon and even Germans who went there on their own digs. I doubt that much remains in Egypt today since others already visited the real hot spots of the legends. I'm sure there are still a lot of clues left we can discover there but just like the robbed graves of kings the real treasures are always taken first and it's not always just the gold.

How bat can kill me?

Mainly rabies, but bats are hosts for a wide variety of zoonotic pathogens including Henipavirus, Nipah, and Hendra, among others.

How bat can kill me?

lol Where's the crank yankers batman guy

[media=]

[/media]

Mothman or the Jersey Devil if you want to be serious.

Edited by kampz

I would be more inclined to believe in a older civilization then aliens building the pyramids..

Ancient Aliens.. sorry.. I honestly feel the people who believe that pap.. have no faith in there own ancestors

• Like 3

I would be more inclined to believe in a older civilization then aliens building the pyramids..

Ancient Aliens.. sorry.. I honestly feel the people who believe that pap.. have no faith in there own ancestors

That brings back memories when I was young and "Chariot of the Gods" first came out as well as the first "Planet of the Apes". Both had really religious people ready to "burn the writers at the stake" along with Darwin, the sixties were such fun LOL I was young when I found my answer in the movie at the end. "You blew it up!" I reconciled all the crap and theorized there were ancient civilizations with technologies that somehow got destroyed, naturally or otherwise on earth. It doesn't necessarily make them aliens even if they weren't the same exact species of homo sapien that we know today!

First of all,,i dont think that egyptians could build such a massive structure like pyramids...even if they did they had to have outside knowledge and help and in this case ..extraterrestials...

There are lots of engineering assessments online that show how they did it. Read a couple.

EVen today in 21st century it will take us many many years to duplicate pyramids in egypt using high cranes and high tech tools.

Except it is done all the time. 15000 unit container ships are loaded at the rate of about a container every three minutes. And the containers can top 24 tons. 10 times as much as the average pyramid block size of 2.5 tons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Container_ship

Using blocks 10 times larger/heavier the work would have went 10 times faster, no? So then that would mean 2.3 million blocks turns into about 230 thousand blocks, and with a 1 per 3 minutes delivery rate, and an 8 hour work day, and a 200 day work year. The work would be done in like 7.2 years. But... since a pyramid is Much larger then a ship, they could probably get dozens of cranes involved, and rig them up onto scaffolds to elevate them. After all they build skyscrapers this way, right? So probably could be done in a single year... 8 months maybe.

Saying it can not be done with modern technology is Soooooo.... 19th century

If many people believe that primitive egyptians could do it by themselves so why there are no signs of any tools or remains of the builders around the pyramid?

There are quarries with tools left behind. Rubble debris of the ramps and constructions. And a whole workers village. As well as a workers graveyard. Seems like there is plenty of evidence.

Its also possible that egyptians could somehow levitate these heave blocks of stone just like Edward Leedskalnin who build coral castle in florida and who claims he knows the secrets of the pyramids. I believe that egyptians had close relationship with gods and extraterrestials beings and only with their help,they could build pyramids.

Possibly, but unlikely.

• Like 2

There are lots of engineering assessments online that show how they did it. Read a couple.

For everything that exists there has always been a perfectly reasonable and rational explanation.

If something were different than what we see then the explanation would simply be different. This

explanation has always been wrong in the past, but hey who knows, maybe this time we really do

know everything there is to know. Maybe science really does generate mysteries when it studies

those who are superstitious.

Maybe the evidence isn't supposed to closely fit the facts.

There are quarries with tools left behind. Rubble debris of the ramps and constructions. And a whole workers village. As well as a workers graveyard. Seems like there is plenty of evidence.

Sure there are.

And that's the point of the thread; when you already know everything you need to know

there's no longer any need to look or explore. You saw how fast Zahi worked the cave into

his belief system after having said there are no caves at Giza. He didn't even get out of

it before he had written it off as immaterial and unimportant. He not only didn't study, in-

vestigate, or excavate the cave but as far as I could tell he never looked down and never

looked back.

People are superb at knowing but very poor at discovering. We used to know the earth

was flat.

It's been years since Dr Hawass has been dragged into the cave and the only things we

know are that it's there and there's now a gate on it so no one can study it.

I don't know how anyone can support orthodoxy and what they are doing in the 21st cen-

tury. Rather than looking for answers they sit around counting the numbers of angels on

the head of a pin and trying to understand their motivation for dancing. It's pathetic!!!

Edited by cladking
  • Like 1

I believe you must be reading something into my question.

I'm merely implying that it would be impossible to do such a vast amount of work

without leaving evidence. The pyramids are there and this doesn't prove they were

built by muscle power or aliens. The fact evidence doesn't survive is more indicative

of aliens than muscle power but this hardly proves it was aliens either.

I merely want to know how it was done. I'm tired of guesses.

Then it's time you stopped guessing and look at what has been found. camps that would have held thousands of workers, a ramp and chisel marks. None of which say high technology.

Then it's time you stopped guessing and look at what has been found. camps that would have held thousands of workers, a ramp and chisel marks. None of which say high technology.

The human race didn't build the pyramids by stopping and looking at what was

there. They looked for what wasn't in plain sight and they looked for even the

most subtle causations of what they saw. They progressed very slowly because

they lacked computers and lab equipment.

The question isn't whether we have found a means that satisfies the curiousity

of some people. The question is do we know how the pyramids were built and

the answer is obviously a resounding "NO".

The human race didn't build the pyramids by stopping and looking at what was

there. They looked for what wasn't in plain sight and they looked for even the

most subtle causations of what they saw. They progressed very slowly because

they lacked computers and lab equipment.

The question isn't whether we have found a means that satisfies the curiousity

of some people. The question is do we know how the pyramids were built and

the answer is obviously a resounding "NO".

Actually the first step in building the pyramids would be to look at what was there to determine the best location to build. Do we know exactly how the pyramids were built? NO. Can we, applying critical thinking to the evidence and come up with a valid theory? Yes, as long as we don't ignore or dismiss the evidence.

There were thousands of paid workers. Were they just hanging around collecting a paycheck? No. They were hired for a purpose, to perform a task. The camps are near the Great Pyramid so what would you have hired thousands of workers to do out there where only the pyramids, sphinx and associated buildings are? Why build of course. What would they have built?

A ramp exists on the south side of the Great Pyramid. Would they have built a ramp just to build it? No, they would have built it to use it. I wonder what it could have been used for?

There are chisel marks on the stones. Would they have put them there for decoration? NO. Now why would there be chisel marks on the stones?

Thousands of workers would only have been required for large projects and the only projects that fit are the pyramids. The ramp would have been used to move something on and it is easy to see it could have been used to haul the stones to the appropriate level to be put in place. The chisel marks are a clear indication of humans shaping the stones. All of that supports humans having built the pyramids.

Does any of it support advanced technology, whether terrestrial or alien? No it doesn't.

• Like 1

For everything that exists there has always been a perfectly reasonable and rational explanation.(post #34)

Please excuse the digression, but....

If that statement is truly what you believe I kind of feel sorry for you. What a way to live. No mystery, no magic, no unknown, no desire, no wonder.....wow.

Reasonable and rational, yup, that pretty much sums up human existence. No explaination needed. Oh wait, would you please explain "love". I haven't quite figured that one out yet (and hopefully never will)

Edited by praetorian-legio XIII
  • Like 1

For everything that exists there has always been a perfectly reasonable and rational explanation. If something were different than what we see then the explanation would simply be different. This explanation has always been wrong in the past, but hey who knows, maybe this time we really do know everything there is to know. Maybe science really does generate mysteries when it studies those who are superstitious.

Maybe the evidence isn't supposed to closely fit the facts.

The explaination has not always been wrong, it has always evolved. What has not happened is super radical changes in theory, where aliens or gods need to be involved.

Sure there are.

And that's the point of the thread; when you already know everything you need to know there's no longer any need to look or explore. You saw how fast Zahi worked the cave into his belief system after having said there are no caves at Giza. He didn't even get out of it before he had written it off as immaterial and unimportant. He not only didn't study, investigate, or excavate the cave but as far as I could tell he never looked down and never looked back.

Well, I thought the point of the thread was to talk about possible caves... and not about how we need to ignore existing evidence. If we want to dig up new evidence and show that there are caves... I am listening.

From what I've seen in the past, there is no cave. There are man made tunnels and tombs and the Cave of the Birds is just a short tomb. The supposed evidence of the cave could have been video/photographed anywhere in the world. Why didn't they start on the hillside filming the Great Pyramid and then drop down and go into the tomb, and then the cave system?? Surely that would have only taken 5 minutes to do. Since it was not done, and the videos start with already in the "cave", I'm suspecting there is something shady going on. The stills that are all over Collins' site could very easily have been taken out of context. A video would have been better. Even in 2008, most digital cameras had video capability. He had all day to take photos and video, right?

I believe the tomb has a barred door on it now. I'll bet that if someone did want to get in there all they would need is quite a lot of money.

Edited by DieChecker

For everything that exists there has always been a perfectly reasonable and rational explanation.(post #34)

Please excuse the digression, but....

If that statement is truly what you believe I kind of feel sorry for you. What a way to live. No mystery, no magic, no unknown, no desire, no wonder.....wow.

Reasonable and rational, yup, that pretty much sums up human existence. No explaination needed. Oh wait, would you please explain "love". I haven't quite figured that one out yet (and hopefully never will)

You're taking my meaning wrong here.

I'm scoffing at the concept that anyone knows anything. A witch doctor explains things in

terms of evil spirits and people suck it up like nectar. A religious figure attributes something

to the gods and people throw money at him. A scientist explains it in terms of our puny know-

ledge and people take it as "Truth". They're all wrong and we don't know anything and might

never.

There's nothing that will stop people from learning the truth better than already having all the

answers. It might not be so much our lack of intelligence impeding progress as it is out omni-

science.

• Like 1

Well, I thought the point of the thread was to talk about possible caves... and not about how we need to ignore existing evidence. If we want to dig up new evidence and show that there are caves... I am listening.

Possible caves?!!!!??

How much evidence is needed before you can say there are caves here? Does a hole

in the ground have to be peer reviewed before it's a hole in the ground? Gating up a

hole in the ground and putting a gaurd on it doesn't make it less than a hole in the ground.

So long as we are are on the subject are you aware that they've been filling other holes in

the ground at Giza with concrete? They are destroying evidence almost daily in their zeal

to find ramps and bumpkins which never existed. If that huge hole on the east side of the

pyramid that was used to load sleds weren't so big they'd probably fill it in as well.

Andrew Collins' site refers to it as the Tomb of the Birds

I'm pretty sure it's the same tomb Hawass describes here. However I can't see the gates on Hawass' site.

If you really hope never to know, then definitely don't click here.

Harte

Andrew Collins' site refers to it as the Tomb of the Birds

I'm pretty sure it's the same tomb Hawass describes here. However I can't see the gates on Hawass' site.

Dreamland posted a video of Hawass being dragged kicking and screaming into the cave in the

opening post. He eventually even admitted it was a cave after he got back into it near the second

pyramid. This is Collin's Cave of which he's written at least one book and posted repeatedly on

the net. It is real.

Since that time Hawass has gated it off and refuses people entrance and no excavation has taken

place. This isn't science anymore. Even a witch doctor would study something before making any

proclamations. We have exceeded the ignorance of any previous society. We now know every-

thing even before we find it whether it fits previous beliefs or not.

• Like 1

Incredibly Hawass said in 2009 that he knows everything there is to know about the Giza

Plateau back in 2009. He used this statement to preface the statement that there are no

caves on the Giza Plateau. At the time he made the statement he was covered with mud

from a... ...you guessed it... ...cave on the Giza Plateau. At the time this occurred I pointed

out the illogic right here on thois site and reminded people that good theory makes good

predictions and bad theory makes bad predictions. learning to make good predictions is

why witch doctors, religious leaders and scientists all plied their craft. Bad predictions say

bad science. Life is balance in the pursuit of truth as the Egyptians learned and lived. It

is not turning a blind eye to ignorance.

You know if the Pyramids were built in around 30 years+ a lot of those guys would of died. What's the point of getting paid? I hope the towns built by the Pyramids were nice and had everything to offer. Beer was found there I heard. Hopefully a lot of women too. Teenagers would of probably had to stay with there families and mother to help while dad went away to drink beer and build Pyramids. Dad gets a hangover from the other night on his day off and builds Pyramids when he wakes up. Thankfully there's protein in beer. Beer made the Pyramids.

Edited by kampz
  • Like 1

Possible caves?!!!!??

How much evidence is needed before you can say there are caves here? Does a hole

in the ground have to be peer reviewed before it's a hole in the ground? Gating up a

hole in the ground and putting a gaurd on it doesn't make it less than a hole in the ground.

Unless the hole in the ground is a well, or a tomb, or a storage tunnel, or a quarry.

So long as we are are on the subject are you aware that they've been filling other holes in

the ground at Giza with concrete? They are destroying evidence almost daily in their zeal

to find ramps and bumpkins which never existed. If that huge hole on the east side of the

pyramid that was used to load sleds weren't so big they'd probably fill it in as well.

Really? I'd like to read about that. Do you have a resource?

Maybe they are doing it for safety sake? I've heard people have leaned out way over various fences to get pics of the various holes and some fell in.

What's the point of getting paid?

Why does anyone go to Work? To get resources to raise a family....

It is why I go to work. You could probably afford to raise 15 kids in 30 years if you were a Pyramid laborer/mason. While a similarly aged farmer probably could only afford to raise half that many.

I found this cool pic...

collins_2.jpg

Tomb of the Birds is no where near the pyramids. Looks like 1.5 km away.

Even Collins' own site calls it the TOMB of the Birds. Not the Cave of the Birds. Tomb......

Edit: The layout of the mysterious cave system....

cave%20plan%20low%20copy.jpg

I like how it says, "Not to scale", so that if it comes out that the "caves" are only 20 meters long, or even 40 meters long, and not hundreds of meters long, that it can be claimed that the map was not to scale.

Looks like other pics show the tomb being a lot closer...

image021.jpg

I did not know that radar from high altitude could detect tiny underground tunnels. And if this is radar generated, then why is there a bright spot at the base of the great pyramid.

All pics off Andrew Collins site...

http://www.andrewcol...les/geology.htm

Edited by DieChecker