Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elementary school shooting

Simbi Laveau

My stepmom is one of those people! Ugh. My little brother plays all sorts of games: zombies, COD, etc. and he hasn't done anything violent. Besides I rather him play video games and do things what other "teens" do at his age.

I would rather he be out fishing, hiking, or skeet shooting with Dad, or hunting with Dad :)

Get out more, enjoy nature !

Why the hell isnt the camo guy been identified and why was he hanging a grammar school in the woods in camo. Certainly he would have been known to the local community as it isnt very large.

Yes, they need to follow up on this, no matter how mundane it turns out to be.

At this point its alotta conspiracy theory. But ive got a few on the record about this guy. Having nothing to justify him being there thats what it would be at this point. Conspiracy Theory. I recomend reading the comments. They died down last night at page 15 and are starting to pick up again today.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vcboards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19618

http://www.imgbox.de/users/Deckard666/Sonstiges/The_Dark_Knight_Rises___Sandy_Hook_1.jpg

http://www.imgbox.de/users/Deckard666/Sonstiges/The_Dark_Knight_Rises___Sandy_Hook_2.jpg

Edited by AsteroidX

O'Toole said people with Asperger's, which is a neurological disorder, aren't known to commit such violence and that too much is being made about Lanza's mental health.

• Like 2

O'Toole said people with Asperger's, which is a neurological disorder, aren't known to commit such violence and that too much is being made about Lanza's mental health.

As I understand it sometimes as they get older aspergers patients frustration becomes more violent. This guy wasn't 'older' though so...Im still waiting to hear if he was on anti-depresants or not.

i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks so

i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks so

I have been right next to you on this from the start :)

• Like 1

I cannot imagine that being healthy - even for a professional. To prepare the body of a child - even just one - has to be traumatic for an embalmer. Twenty would be enough to scar a person forever I'd think. He will probably need counseling before it's all over. He's bound to be a candidate for PTSD himself.

I think they should bring people in to help him . It's common sense .

I think they should bring people in to help him . It's common sense .

I read that they have brought in help.

• Like 1

Where the hell is this other guy they pulled out of the woods dressed in camos?

That's been completely whitewashed .Yah .Makes ya wonder .

The news station I was watching said there was a maroon van they were looking for ,and a possible third shooter .OK.

All of that ,not a peep .

• Like 1

Yes many first responders and people that were reponsible for dealing with the aftermath will soon leave that type of work. Similiar to what happened after 911. The trauma would be exterme at best to ones psyche and ability to cope with even on a primal level. Being that the victims were children is the most horrfiying thing to imagine personally.

It is not in our even primal instincts to deal with scenes of this nature.

This is much worse than the world trade center,as far as PTSD goes .

This just in from Fox.com....

Something about a tentative motive may have been found.(Note I said tentative)

Anyway, I guess a long time resident and friend of the killers mother said that the mother was filing papers to have Adam commited to a psychiatric hospital because she could not handle him anymore and he found-out about it.

However, the court recods are sealed, so this is hearsay.

The son apparantly told someone that his mother loved that school more than she loved him.

Edited by pallidin

The son apparantly told someone that his mother loved that school more than she loved him.

But why would he say that if she had nothing to do with the school and staff there had no idea who she was?

• Like 2

Let the rumors spread like cancer....

I will sit back and see what the final report says, if I even happen to have the TV on, or stumble on it somewhere.

They are all gone, it is very sad. Nothing will bring them back.....Another sick thing we live with in society, and not the last I am sure.

• Like 1

But why would he say that if she had nothing to do with the school and staff there had no idea who she was?

Apparently, she did volunteer work from time to time. She was not paid staff.

But, read the article to clarify. http://www.foxnews.com/

Let the rumors spread like cancer....

I will sit back and see what the final report says, if I even happen to have the TV on, or stumble on it somewhere.

They are all gone, it is very sad. Nothing will bring them back.....Another sick thing we live with in society, and not the last I am sure.

Well, it's the best proposed explanation I've seen. Nothing else remotely makes any sense.

But, as you, and the article, said, we'll see.

I mentioned that as a possibility earlier.

• Like 1

I mentioned that as a possibility earlier.

Ah yes, indeed you did.

Well, it's the best proposed explanation I've seen. Nothing else remotely makes any sense.

But, as you, and the article, said, we'll see.

Did not mean you in particular.....

I just mean things like this, it does not matter.

It will not help the families, it will not bring the children, and teachers back. There is not one good reason for what he did, and there is no reason or excuse that will make anyone feel any better.

That is what I say every time things like this happen.

It happened, they are gone, they will not be back, the parents, friends, community, will never forget, and it is sad.

In that, I think I also will be done, and not worry about why, how, what......It happened, it is over......Time to heal.

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Sorry, next time I'll remember to PM you before posting anything so that I can obtain your prior approval.

Did you stop to think that maybe OTHER people are interested?

• Like 2

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Sorry, next time I'll remember to PM you before posting anything so that I can obtain your prior approval.

ahhhh,ummmm.....news said he was an experienced gun man . Shot at a range ,so he could shoot legally ,at the range .

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Was that for me?

Did you not see the first sentence ( if it was )

Did not mean you in particular.....

If other people are interested, good for them. I never said others were not. I see no reason for MYSELF to discuss rumors, reports, or anything of this matter anymore. It will do nothing to bring anyone back.......Actually, now would be the time to talk about " good memories ", for the families anyway.

Let me explain it this way, and it has nothing to do with you.....

Right now Dr. Phil is on, wife is watching, I watched the start while eating.....He is at some survivors home, and other survivors are there also.

Right after I posted that reply, the mother of one of the boys, whom saw the gun man shooting other kids said :

" We keep hearing stories and reading stories, they end up incorrect and have to be retracted. Then we read or hear more again. Every time we read or hear these stories, it is just re-living the entire thing again from the start "

So, maybe now my reply will make sense to you, even though it was not directed at you, it was a opinion of mine that I posted.......And seems to be the opinions of some of the parents going through this.

If I have something direct to say to someone, it would be pretty clear.

So, have a good night :)

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

There nothing to comfirm Adam had Asperger`s. Adam`s Mother`s friend on the news said his son had autism and loved to be hug, but Adam did not liked to be touch. I`m not a phycistist, but this points to infant abuse,maybe some prior baby sitter abuse him. They say when a infant is hit and hit all the infant knows is pain and can`nt give back love but pain.I seen this in kids one that my neice frist adopted a little one, he was from abusive home, and you could just see the hate in his eyes.You can`t expained it like looking at the devil himself . Adam`s Mother was said to have taken him to be a part of her hobby to the shooting range and had guns.The vidio games was said were his hobby and did`nt help , he was in the miltiary gear and that had to have come from the games.

Edited by docyabut2

Missed it but heres an old story and what is says the media is wrong about this. It is not the worst school shooting in history. Just recent history.

http://freepages.his...le/disaster.htm

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 1