Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a ghost stole my black hills gold

SpiritWriter

Yeah it was pure spirit that removed it. It was amazing...

And yes it was my boyfriend s mom that removed the other ones she knew how to communicate with them and had been living with a ghost as a friend lol for years it took her like an hour but she got rid of it she said she convinced them to go into the light... she doesn't refer to herself as a witch but thats what I always thought of her as.

Yes I did, but for some reason the last few days ( maybe because I lost my job ) I have been missing things, and not reading them correct.......

• Like 1

Yeah it was pure spirit that removed it. It was amazing...

And yes it was my boyfriend s mom that removed the other ones she knew how to communicate with them and had been living with a ghost as a friend lol for years it took her like an hour but she got rid of it she said she convinced them to go into the light... she doesn't refer to herself as a witch but thats what I always thought of her as.

once you know how to communicate with them, its not too hard to remove them.. if its just simple ghosts, just talking softly to them works a treat, thats how i got rid of that old woman ghost who slammed the door behind me.. i was staying (ended up there for a year) in my friends holiday house in the mountains, in the middle of no where, all alone, in this cute as a button old weatherboard house.. not the place you want to deal with ghosts in.. creepy.. i had pushed her out of the house during the day as i sealed it all, and when i got up in the morning to go have a shower (the shower was an add on to the house, as it was old), she had gotten indoors and slammed the door shut behind me.. and i was locked out of the house..(just as i had locked her out) i had to climb through the bathroom window, in only a towel, in the middle of winter and then break into the house.. so they can have power to move things..

• Like 2

Yes I did, but for some reason the last few days ( maybe because I lost my job ) I have been missing things, and not reading them correct.......

maybe its all those demons you invited into your house.. losing your job, missing things as you read (they do get into your head you know).. lol..

• Like 1

maybe its all those demons you invited into your house.. losing your job, missing things as you read (they do get into your head you know).. lol..

LOL...Sure :)

Start a new job on January 7th.....Had 3 interviews the day after I lost my job ;)

Hey, if I do not say it now, I may not get to, going out of town for 8 days...

Have a wonderful and safe Christmas....

LOL...Sure :)

Start a new job on January 7th.....Had 3 interviews the day after I lost my job ;)

Hey, if I do not say it now, I may not get to, going out of town for 8 days...

Have a wonderful and safe Christmas....

you know i couldnt resist having a joke..

merry christmas and all that jazz..

you know i couldnt resist having a joke..

merry christmas and all that jazz..

In this case, it is a given :tu:

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.....

I was 21 at the time and had already experienced plenty of paranormal activity and in particular at the aparment I was living in, there was a lot of activity present. This was increased because I had gotten involved with a drug addict, he was in jail at the time but throughout the duration of our relationship these activities were very pronounced. I was also pregnant when this happened and later got an abortion. My daughter lived with me and she was like 9 or 10 months old... in that apartmenr water woulod turn on and off by itself, the heat would turn way up by itself, and things would move around in the apartment, not right before my eyes but would be like one minute it is here and then its over there and it would be things of importance too which left me with a very freaky feeling... anyway one morning I woke up and both my black hills gold rings that I was wearing, and wore all the time had come off my fingers. They were not loose fitting, no one was there but me and my baby and she was in a crib... I checked the floor and bedsheets thoroghly, they had simply disappeared. Since my house was haunted I knew instantly that a ghost had done it. I never got my rings back either. I always thought one day they would appear again, but they have yet to do so.

I feel like the pregnancy, abortion, and drug activity (not by me but my boyfriend even though he was in jail) all contribute to the increase of activity. Overtime I have learned by experience the spirit realm is sensitve to these sort of things.

Any thoughts?

Has a ghost ever stolen anything from you? Ever stolen jewelry? Ever had something stolen that was given back to you later?

Heightened experiences while pregnant or around an abortion???

Well,while you're pregnant ,you have an extra soul in your body ,so ...

And drug addiction is very often connected to demonic haunting of a kind .

It's the influence to do evil and ruin a good soul thing .

As for the rest,been there ,done that .When stuff goes missing ,demand they put it back.

They usually do .

• Like 1

Why would a ghost need valuables?

They don't need anything,but they move things,quite a lot. It's for sport ,at the humans expense .

Personally i think that it is a bit of a stretch to assume that missing jewlery equates to a ghost having stole it...even if the house was/is haunted there are far more simpler explanations.. such as they simply came off and got lost... it wouldnt be the first time something like that has happened. Besides what does an etheral being want with a concrete object?

I've had a couple of extraordinary experiences with this phenomena ,so if something was put in its place,securely ,and then its gone,when you live alone ,its a good bet ,depending .

*titters*