Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Book with Seven Seals - FOUND

Eddy_P

No.

Human time travellers somehow (sometime) took possession of mid 1990s PC386 and several cd-roms from that era, went back in time, and showed Ezekiel, Daniel, and John (for example) the contents of one cd-rom (pictures) and history information from another (historical events and videos) - which are documented as ‘vision’, ‘dreams’, and ‘watchers’, with the encounter with the time travellers being perceived as a visit by Angels of God.

The contents of one particular cd-rom is the focus of the OP.

When the documented descriptions from the encounter with the Angel are extracted from the texts written thousands of years ago by Ezekiel, Daniel, and John (over 200), a LIST is generated of the item held by the Angel and known as ‘the roll of a book written within, sealed with seven seals’.

When those ancient descriptions are compared with the contents of the modern cd-rom (as the linked website does) it can be plainly seen that that ancient ‘book’ IS the modern cd-rom.

Have another look, conduct the evaluation Test for yourself, and lodge your opinion.

But if that is true, then what you have is not the the Book with the Seven Seals, but just a DVD that influenced the past and the Bible. I thought the Book of the Seven Seals was from Revelations. If the DVD is the Book from Revelations, then the seven seals were all broken back before Jesus was born and so we're all living in the ages AFTER revelation. Revelations happened before it was even written. Then we then are supposed to be living in the New Heaven by now.

No... The seven seals are still unbroken, and thus the information in the Book has not been seen. And thus the time traveling DVD is just a religious hiccup and has nothing to do with Revelations, or the Seven Seals.

If what you say happened, then it was Supposed to happen. So there is nothing wrong, nothing would have, or could have, changed. And nothing will change by this being revealed.

I do wonder why the time travelers would go back and only do this one kind of time damage, and not leave thousands of other inconsistancies...

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 4

No.

Human time travellers somehow (sometime) took possession of mid 1990s PC386 and several cd-roms from that era, went back in time, and showed Ezekiel, Daniel, and John (for example) the contents of one cd-rom (pictures) and history information from another (historical events and videos) - which are documented as ‘vision’, ‘dreams’, and ‘watchers’, with the encounter with the time travellers being perceived as a visit by Angels of God.

I can actually understand all of what you're saying.

I've no problems with time travel, time travellers, the mundane being confused with the extraordinary but what I don't get is why the obviously more advanced then us time travellers take what is already archaic, out-of-date and virtually unusable (a 386 with an old optical disk) device back and not something a little more durable.

The contents of one particular cd-rom is the focus of the OP.

Which you've given zero evidence to support beyond "look, they talked about X, and lo and behold, I've found X in an encyclopaedia".

that's like saying "I invented the word sausage" and pointing to a dictionary I own as evidence that I invented the word sausage.

When the documented descriptions from the encounter with the Angel are extracted from the texts written thousands of years ago by Ezekiel, Daniel, and John (over 200), a LIST is generated of the item held by the Angel and known as ‘the roll of a book written within, sealed with seven seals’.

When those ancient descriptions are compared with the contents of the modern cd-rom (as the linked website does) it can be plainly seen that that ancient ‘book’ IS the modern cd-rom.

Except, of course, a 386-era CD isn't modern by any standard.

In fact, it's more of an impossible to use artefact then an acient hammer is.

• Like 1

I can actually understand all of what you're saying.

I've no problems with time travel, time travellers, the mundane being confused with the extraordinary but what I don't get is why the obviously more advanced then us time travellers take what is already archaic, out-of-date and virtually unusable (a 386 with an old optical disk) device back and not something a little more durable.

Maybe to throw off the Time Bandits??

TimeBandits.jpg

Jolly Good!!

• Like 2

So these time travelers steal an old 386 and a cd from a museum, even today it's almost the only place to get hold of one, and travels back in time to show it for people of that time?

Not only does the question arise to why not use their own technology, but also that time travel must be just around to be invented since to my knowledge cd's from the 90's doesn't have a very long lifespan storing data.

I don't have the time to look up the lifespan of a cd at the moment so I could be wrong... don't even know why I take the time to reply to this topic.....

Zam

• Like 1

thelifespan of a modern CD is IIRC about 50 years, I can't for the life of me remember where I heard/read this, but an older CD has a shorter lifepsan beofre the information corrupts on the disk.

being a bit bored atm just looking for worldbreakingdiscoveries.. all about ron's discoveries etc..

Hey Eddy.. just a quick one for you mate.. in the wrong about god section.

Religious people believe in god without any evidence..

and

Atheists do not believe in god without any evidence..

ok.. I can kind of agree with you there..

but..

your pushing this without any evidence either..

So who is correct..

The Religious in God..

The Atheists in no God

and you and Pegg in timetravel..

technically all 3 are without proof..

The religious will say.. the bible etc is proof..

The Atheists will use science as proof..

and you will use a bit of a stone carving to say its your proof..

Just a bit of a question on your background if you dont mind me asking..

You and Ron both quote a lot on ancient languages.. Have either of you had any formal training in languages? or have you just learned from reading books on ancient languages that others have written?

oh.. on the part on the book with the 7 seals.. and the 144,000 file size allocation.. not bad.. but.. considering we are talking a 386 computer.. so it would have have a 5 1/4" fdd.. so the disc memory size would be 320kb.. 5 `1/4" drives were the standard drive on a 386.. unless the travelers go a 3 1/2" dd to install into it.. then the file size would be 1.44 mb.. so they would not have to worry about telling John about file allocation sizes.. since it would fit..

there are a number of questions I could post about what you and Ron have apparently discovered.. but lets start with these few I have asked here :)

It is surmized that if the technology was available to make and send a time machine, chrononauts, and a computer back in time, then it would be a relative simple matter to power an older style computer.

Source

Most people assume some form of battery adapted for a 386PC.

So they could build a time machine yet had to use a 386. Even in today's pre-time machine society, if I wanted to show someone some information I'd struggle to find a 386 to do it on.

Yes, as you have likely surmised, "Ronald" and "Eddy" would appear to be quite closely related (chuckle!).

Yes indeed they are very close, almost as if they are the same person. :lol:

Maybe to throw off the Time Bandits??

TimeBandits.jpg

Jolly Good!!

It's a shame really. All they wanted was to have a little fun and as a result they were demoted to the shrub department. Of course the Knights who say Ni are always looking for a good shrubbery.

MP010107-b-NI-frame--000204.jpg

• Like 2

It's a shame really. All they wanted was to have a little fun and as a result they were demoted to the shrub department. Of course the Knights who say Ni are always looking for a good shrubbery.

MP010107-b-NI-frame--000204.jpg

one that looks nice, and not too expensive...

• Like 3

thelifespan of a modern CD is IIRC about 50 years, I can't for the life of me remember where I heard/read this, but an older CD has a shorter lifepsan beofre the information corrupts on the disk.

20-100. is the estimate. They've been known to fail in as little as 10-15, considerably less if they aren't cared for properly.

• Like 1

oh.. on the part on the book with the 7 seals.. and the 144,000 file size allocation.. not bad.. but.. considering we are talking a 386 computer.. so it would have have a 5 1/4" fdd.. so the disc memory size would be 320kb.. 5 `1/4" drives were the standard drive on a 386.. unless the travelers go a 3 1/2" dd to install into it.. then the file size would be 1.44 mb.. so they would not have to worry about telling John about file allocation sizes.. since it would fit..

This is another part that shoots down his entire concept. The 386 did not come with a CD drive as standard equipment. In fact CD Drives didn't become common place in computers until 1997 and considering that 486 computers were introduced in 1989 and Pentium computers in 1993, there would have been no 386's with CD drives to be had.

• Like 4

ok at the risk of appearing as though i'm trolling this thread, i will ask a third time...

does anyone, anyone at all, know where this guy claims to have found this 'book' ?

i have looked through the sites where this eddy person has posted stuff and haven't seen that info. i find it strange that no one has asked it (that i'm aware of) or that it isn't the first thing to substantiate before anything goes further with the whole concept.

ok at the risk of appearing as though i'm trolling this thread, i will ask a third time...

does anyone, anyone at all, know where this guy claims to have found this 'book' ?

i have looked through the sites where this eddy person has posted stuff and haven't seen that info. i find it strange that no one has asked it (that i'm aware of) or that it isn't the first thing to substantiate before anything goes further with the whole concept.

If I understand it correctly, he's not claiming to've "found" it so much as "identified" it AA style from some fancied superficial resemblance between descriptions in various ancient and more recent sources and the modern Encarta CD in question.

The whole thing is remarkably similar to a scifi story I read, back in the 90 as it happens, involving Galileo being taken before the Inquisition and shown a modern computer from the future.

The 'book' is the CD-ROM about ancient civilisations.

This is one of the oddest claims I've come across. It's weird because even now, a PC with an Intel 386 CPU is something horribly out of date and belongs in a museum. Even if it was a laptop, remember how clunky and crap mid-1990s laptops were (compared with today's technology) with their dimly lit low-res LCD screens which you couldn't see if you were looking at it at an angle.

Why take some clunky old PC with a processor that came out in 1985, running CD-ROM software that ran in 256 colours at 640x480 resolution, when you could go back with something far niftier even using today's technology - an iPad running this app - http://www.behance.net/gallery/ANCIENT-CIVILIZATIONS-IPAD-APP-CONCEPT/4833583

Much cooler, hand-held technology with far superior graphics in a light thin package that's much easier and friendlier with its touchscreen interface than something like Windows 95 which is positively awkward and confusing compared with today's touch based OSs. You could let the ancients get several hours of usage out of it without even needing an external power source.

Or a basic Kindle preloaded with illustrated e-books about ancient civilizations. Even better battery life. Those things can run for days of usage without needing recharging.

Or you could forget about the clunky ancient 386 PC and just give them an illustrated book about the subject. No tech problems then.

Seriously, what a weird idea to take back a crappy old PC with CD-ROM software to show the ancients something.

ok so he didn't 'find' anything per se.

he made his own cd containing information he sees as validating his theories and is now passing it off as...uh...yeah. nevermind.

• Like 2

Oh no this is how it starts with chaotic ramblings, false information then soothsayer predictions 21-12-2012 run hide the end is nigh. :w00t:

he made his own cd containing information he sees as validating his theories and is now passing it off as...uh...yeah. nevermind.

Close. He's saying an actual Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia CD was time traveled along with the comp and served as a source of divine inspiration through the ages.

I've got a copy of one myself right in front of me, circa '97. Now I just use wiki for everything. Imagine if they could've just established a broadband connection instead. The bandwidth charges would've been murder though.

• Like 3

But look at the bright side. He got a few more people to look at the web site. I think that the counter was at '491' when I was there. :)

But look at the bright side. He got a few more people to look at the web site. I think that the counter was at '491' when I was there. :)

he's got this stuff all over the internet too. so that's not many hits i would think lol

anyway, no shortage of wingnuts out there.

Close. He's saying an actual Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia CD was time traveled along with the comp and served as a source of divine inspiration through the ages.

I've got a copy of one myself right in front of me, circa '97. Now I just use wiki for everything. Imagine if they could've just established a broadband connection instead. The bandwidth charges would've been murder though.

he's probably using that particular model because he actually has one at home

• Like 1

Have either of you had any formal training in languages? or have you just learned from reading books on ancient languages that others have written?

Only as far as high school languages for me.

But what Pegg has found isn’t ‘translation’ as such using language. It is returning the English use of words (as found in the KJV Bible as referenced in Strong’s Concordance) to their original meaning and context.

Like the child’s game of chinese whispers, what was originally seen, then told, then retold over periods of time changed may have changed somewhat.

To learn a language, one will learn all the old mistakes that were made.

Just looking in the Lexicons of Strong’s Concordance, anyone can plainly see that what the Old English scribes ‘gave’ as their translation, often in many cases, is not what the original Hebrew nor Greek word meant.

considering we are talking a 386 computer.. so it would have have a 5 1/4" fdd.. so the disc memory size would be 320kb.. 5 `1/4" drives were the standard drive on a 386.. unless the travelers go a 3 1/2" dd to install into it.. then the file size would be 1.44 mb..

The 386 did not come with a CD drive as standard equipment. In fact CD Drives didn't become common place in computers until 1997 and considering that 486 computers were introduced in 1989 and Pentium computers in 1993, there would have been no 386's with CD drives to be had.

Incorrect assumption.

I owned a 386PC which I upgraded with a sound card and a two speed cd-drive. We are talking Australia here, and at that time, the package came with the Grolier Encyclopedia cd-rom.

A 386PC did exist with a cd-rom. I had one.

No.

Ronald Pegg has made no cds.

When the contents of the 1995 produced Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean multimedia cd-rom is compared with over 200 descriptions from the three* ancient texts RE: the OP, there is over a 95 percent match of details.

Pegg did not and was not involved in the making of the cd-rom; nor the KJV Bible; nor the Lexicons in Strong’s Concordance.

Using these historical items as references, there is a match of data.

Pegg just happened to be the one who discovered it all.

* so far there are over 20 other ancient texts that also contain descriptions of the contents of the cd-rom.

Some of those Case Studies are mentioned on the new site:

No.

Ronald Pegg has made no cds.

When the contents of the 1995 produced Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean multimedia cd-rom is compared with over 200 descriptions from the three* ancient texts RE: the OP, there is over a 95 percent match of details.

Pegg did not and was not involved in the making of the cd-rom; nor the KJV Bible; nor the Lexicons in Strong’s Concordance.

Using these historical items as references, there is a match of data.

Pegg just happened to be the one who discovered it all.

* so far there are over 20 other ancient texts that also contain descriptions of the contents of the cd-rom.

Some of those Case Studies are mentioned on the new site:

where was the cd found if he did not make it? where geographically was it found?

:no: WOW and I thought Iv heard it all :no: Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

where was the cd found if he did not make it? where geographically was it found?

It wasn't "found" like some sort of historical artefact.

The claim is that a copy of a CD-ROM produced in 1995 called "Ancient Civilisations of the Mediterranean" was sent back in time along with a 386-based PC for viewing it and that ancient people used it as inspiration for stuff they did and that as a result it closely matches some descriptions in ancient texts. The person making the claim says that he has made many amazing close matches between the CD-ROM and ancient texts and this is proof that they had access to this CD-ROM, not that he has found the actual CD that travelled through time.

The CD-ROM in question is, amazingly, on sale on Amazon still - http://www.amazon.co...n/dp/B00004UCOQ

Good luck anyone trying to get it running, as it was designed for Windows 3.1

I think that's the rough idea anyway. I came across this same claim years ago on another forum. It's definitely one of the odder claims I've come across. Why would someone with the technology necessary for time travel use such an archaic technology when, like I said, you could send back an iPad or Kindle with the same info on it and which are much smaller, lighter and easier to use.

Edited by Archimedes