Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

No. I'm going by pics that came up in a Google Image search.

ah a 'real' investigator you are then?

Having spoken language sets humans apart from all other animals, and having written language does so even more.

well stating the obvious never impresses me. Its a bit like saying its hard to see when there's no light!

But so what?

The vast majority of wild animals never reach maturity. Even the majority of higher animals like elephants and lions. Thinking it's all a garden of Eden for wildlife is naive at "best".

Ah naive... Im so sorry I should have thought of that myself. But, you see, natures rules are - survival of the fittest...any 'mature' beast is past their 'prime', and of course you can agree to this - because its flipping obvious.. and a garden of eden is symbology for a perfect life, where food is plenty, and life is great, and you are free... especially from the bonds that bind clever humans!"

Just like all wild things of course

I thought that was a given; proven by microscopic analysis?

The results strongly indicate that heat was used to produce the surface, which raises several questions. Even if a layer of a ceramic paste was applied, how was the whole heated to the requisite temperatures without cracking the limestone? It tends to shatter at these sorts of heats.

How else is that effect achieved across such a large scale of artefacts? It's either the result of intense burning, or melting by some unknown chemical. In both cases an esoteric explanation is needed.

Taking the accounts of a number of people into consideration, I'd say the chemical method I mentioned - based on a very corrosive liquid made from herbal acids - is a more likely method. But they will need to do a chemical analysis of the outer layer of the stones, of that what's generally called 'patina'.

A microscopic analysis won't be enough.

Edited by Abramelin

How do you want people to think they did that, do you have any idea?

I posted about that in the "Nature" forum. I will try to find a link to that post.

+++

EDIT:

Here it is :

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=233778&st=15#entry4460611

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

I posted about that in the "Nature" forum. I will try to find a link to that post.

+++

EDIT:

Here it is :

http://www.unexplain...15#entry4460611

In light of our recent posts....zozer and nopeda are silenced. Thats a cool thing really. I observed they both were active tonight reading this thread... yet neither has replied in the face of such obvious postings....

zzzzzzzz

Edited by seeder

Taking the accounts of a number of people into consideration, I'd say the chemical method I mentioned - based on a very corrosive liquid made from herbal acids - is a more likely method. But they will need to do a chemical analysis of the outer layer of the stones, of that what's generally called 'patina'.

A microscopic analysis won't be enough.

Ah, I see: an electron microscopical analysis:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=2280#entry4587094

The last time I worked with an expensive toy like that was back in 1979, and then we could only analyze what elements were present in some sample, but not compounds

could the rocks that appear to be vitrified have been vitrified before being put into place on the wall?

Maybe the locals found a source of naturally (or artificially) vitrified rock and used it in heir consteuction?

My question is why wouldnt the aliens leave some kind of calling card, so there would be no doubt in peoples minds that they were here like something not even the most extreme sceptic could deny as bieng alien

My question is why wouldnt the aliens leave some kind of calling card, so there would be no doubt in peoples minds that they were here like something not even the most extreme sceptic could deny as bieng alien

It's because "they" cover it up, "they've" been covering it up since Plato. "They're" behind it all.

• Like 1

It's because "they" cover it up, "they've" been covering it up since Plato. "They're" behind it all.

LOL who's "they" though?

LOL who's "they" though?

Duh.. Mainstream establishment historians and archaeologists who are trying to keep the "TRUTH" covered up. But the question is WHY??!! What don't they want us to know!!!!????

48453d1332344169-verizon-adding-carrier-iq-esque-diagnostics-tool-some-phones-but-not-scary-tin-foil-hat.jpg

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

LOL who's "they" though?

who don't you like and would like to malign as being machiavellian and sinister?

I see, it seems like it sure would be a hassle to cover it all up though, eventually something would leek. But then again when people do come onto the scene saying theyve seen things there usually labeled as crazy and written off

The existence of architecture impossible to replicate for a lot of people is evidence enough. If you think it can be replicated show me where and how. That's the challenge for the skeptics. That's the main foundation upon which the AA documentaries, films and books stand. It's a pretty good one because it hasn't been defeated yet. Look no further than this thread as proof of that.

If it's not enough for you then surely you have to contribute in the investigation that's taking place to fight your corner?

Now we have vitrified rock being discussed; something tangible caused this; as yet totally unexplained. Not seen on the walls that we know for definitely were made by the Inca; yet seen all over the country where there is precision architecture.

Also we have experts believing that the stones were somehow made soft at the time of construction (see post 2317). Pre-formed metal clamps being inserted between blocks in a clay like state to make sure that they set in position not to add mechanical strength to the construction.

Totally contrary to our previous idea that the metal for the clamps was poured in a molten state. One of the proof's being that there is no line across the clamps where the molten metal would have run between the gaps.

The blocks appear far too large and the clamps would fulfill no other purpose. Once again conventional thinking turned upside down. How were the blocks softened? It's one thing for a chemical to soften the surface of a block, but quite another to allow a metal clamp to be inserted as if it were clay.

The mystery only deepens.

Edited by zoser

Ollantaytambo was under construction when the Spaniards arrived. Ollantaytambo also has 'vitrified' stones.

==

So, for the skeptics to prove that for instance the Great Pyramid of Giza was not made by aliens or with the help of advanced technology, they will have to make a copy of the GP, using many thousands of workers and primitive tools and all that in about 20 years..

You know that will never happen.

Ollantaytambo was under construction when the Spaniards arrived. Ollantaytambo also has 'vitrified' stones.

I know you have said this many times Abe. Don't forget there are some constructions at Ollyantaytambo that no one disagrees were made by Inca. There are other constructions however that some people would dispute as belonging to Inca.

I going to challenge you on this because I have very sound reasons for saying that the precision work was not Inca.

Edited by zoser

there is a theory that the vitrification is the result of atomic weapons going off - what's the latent radiation levrls at PP and Ollyantaytambo?

there is a theory that the vitrification is the result of atomic weapons going off - what's the latent radiation levrls at PP and Ollyantaytambo?

Better to speculate in more practical terms based on the evidence. The vitrification is to be seen in parts of blocks not directly exposed; it was clearly the result of some unknown building process not cataclysm.

I've heard that about, what's it called, Mohenjo-Daro. I don't know how much there might be in it though.

the man who thinks aliens did it wants me to be more practical?

Maybe there is more to Zoser than meets the eye?

The world is fascinated by multi megatonne comet blasts and nuclear explosions as the answer to all things.

What we see in the ancient world is a deliberate precise building method exercised with great expertise. An atom bomb capable of causing vitrification would have ripped apart the walls themselves.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

I've heard that about, what's it called, Mohenjo-Daro. I don't know how much there might be in it though.

There is evidence of great destructive power at Puma Punku and some places in Egypt. In PP it was most likely some great flood because many blocks are partially buried beneath feet of mud.

Now what will you make of this?

quote: "I’m certainly no expert on vitrification or archeology, but these rocks look like they were melted together and have gradually been worn away by the elements, as is the way with limestone.

The cracks that have appeared in the rocks follow no logical pattern. They are also far too big to have been melded together by the ingenuity and/or industry of Mankind, whilst it is likely that the temperatures caused by the comet would probably have been in excess of 1,000 times the heat generated by the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima, which could not have been caused by any technology available in 562AD"

http://freetheplanet.net/articles/268/evidence-of-the-vitrification-of-limestone-corner

Damned aliens get everywhere dont they!

Zoser (and all those interested of course) here's an online and downloadable translation of part of De La Vega's book:

First Part of the Royal Commentaries of the Yncas

by the Unca Garcilaso de la Vega

VOLUME II, containing Books V, VI, VII, VIII, and IX.

CHAPTER XXIX, SEVENTH BOOK

(next part from the text about Sacsayhuaman)

page 331 (= page 316 following the numbering of the book itself):

The historical truth, as related by the Ynca Amautas,

who were the wise philosophers and doctors in the time of

their idolatry, is that more than twenty thousand Indians

dragged the stone with stout cables. They proceeded with

great difficulty, as the road was very rough, and passed up

and down many steep mountains. Half the people hauled

upon the cables in front, while the other half held on be-

hind to prevent it from fetching way down the hills, and

falling into places whence it could not be got out. In one of

these steep places (where, through carelessness, they were

not all hauling with equal force) the weight of the stone

overcame the force of those who held it, and it slipped

down the hill, killing three or four thousand Indians who

were guiding it. Notwithstanding this disaster, they raised

it up, and brought it to the place where it now lies.

http://archive.org/stream/firstpartroyalc01markgoog/firstpartroyalc01markgoog_djvu.txt

http://archive.org/stream/firstpartroyalc01markgoog#page/n8/mode/2up

It's more than 12 Mb, nearly 600 pages....

• Like 2