Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

7.3 Earthquake Strikes Japan on infamous day

Raptor Witness

Just to be clear about this: I am not saying that what is happening now and last year (earthquakes, tsunamis) is what the Japanese 'deserve' as part of their karma or some such nonsense.

On the other hand, if the US had not dropped these bombs the war would have continued and many thousands more civilians and soldiers would have died :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

You don't have to explain Japanese atrocities to me ,I know it very well. Unit 731 are the ones we gave immunity to,for giving us all their research .

We didn't seem to have any problems with that .

There's a reason China hates Japan as much as it does .Nanjing was the worst of them all .

Rent a movie called City of Life and Death ,as it depicts Nanjing quite accurately ,and horrifically .

This is *not* what everyone was doing ,and men were forced to follow orders .

Men who died in Iwojima ,or on the Yamato ,weren't doing this ,as they followed their specific orders.

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

http://www.japantoday.com/category/national/view/agony-endures-75-years-after-nanjing-massacre?utm_campaign=jt_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=jt_newsletter_2012-12-08_PM

The woman who wrote the book ,The Rape of Nanjing ,killed herself ,because what she uncovered ,writing the book ,changed her forever.

I know I defend Japan ,because she is my adopted country ,but I took Chinese lessons,before I studied Japanese ,because I spent so much time in nyc Chinatown ,I wanted to understand what everyone was saying .

My masters degree is in traditional Chinese Medicine .

I do not favor Japan ,over other sides ,because I am biased ,I just try to see it fairly .

Read the link I posted. I knew all of that . I do not think what those men did should ever be forgotten ,but it wasn't their entire military,at all .

Do not condemn them all,for what just a few did.

The country ,has been LIED TO ,about all of this ,for decades.

The Japanese citizens had no idea what their military did .

Parts of this,have slowly been added to history books,in literally,the last five years .This caused children to go home crying ,and ask their parents ,how could we do this to other people !?

Their parents had no idea how to answer them,as they knew none of this ,or did their own parents .

The chinese ,conversely ,killed their own people ,at Tiananmen Square,for daring a peaceful protest ....

Did they not ? AND ,they too claimed it didnt happen .

The chinese govt also has ties to the triads ,who do business with the yakuza ,ALL THE TIME .

So,no one should be throwing stones in glass houses ,about a select few japanese military men ,who were megalomaniacs,and are the ones the Chinese do underground business with ,NOW .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not really.

Not really? Talk about ignorant.

• Like 1

Not really? Talk about ignorant.

Yeah, i'm ignorant because an earthquake happened in Japan on an arbitrary date that people in the US ascribe an event to. Wow. You must be like a Hawking level genius.

Yeah, i'm ignorant because an earthquake happened in Japan on an arbitrary date that people in the US ascribe an event to. Wow. You must be like a Hawking level genius.

Wow, I MUST be! LOL ignorance is bliss.

Might Look at the Pagan Volcano in Mariana Islands . its been upgraded to yellow. Civilian observation is negative because of cloud cover . But looking at the fault line and your recent smaller quakes. ..

Not trying to create a scare. But shes rumbling perhaps ?

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php