Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Dream about what precisely?

If you claim to know how the ancients built the Great Pyramid because it's written on the walls somewhere then please enlighten us. I for one promise not to laugh.

If you claim to know how the ancients built the Great Pyramid because it's written on the walls somewhere then please enlighten us. I for one promise not to laugh.

as said, READ the link provided...or scroll to the pics if thats easier for you

But hey lets ask you a question.. and in a previous post, oh maybe a page or 2 back... more info I posted 'showed' that the building techniques are understood by the modern day egyptians... I havent posted shedloads of info for my benefit, its for yours, so...read!

Because if you dont read, then what have you to offer as proofs? Zilch, nada...nothing...you cannot prove anything at all

whereas I... and the info I linked too... proves lots!

and thats just your dilema, a man who works for daniken, the one you respect a lot...has his theories...

But he has no credibilty, and no evidence, at all.

because there is none

But hey lets ask you a question.. and in a previous post, oh maybe a page or 2 back... more info I posted 'showed' that the building techniques are understood by the modern day egyptians... I havent posted shedloads of info for my benefit, its for yours, so...read!

Because if you dont read, then what have you to offer as proofs? Zilch, nada...nothing...you cannot prove anything at all

and thats just your dilema, a man who works for daniken, the one you respect a lot...has his theories...

because there is none

Any modern day explanation for how the GP was built is very easily refuted........but maybe you have something new?

Those famous words "Make my day" come to mind.

Clint-Eastwood-.jpg

because there is none

The link itself is a very interesting read. I enjoyed it.

The fact that the writer came from the perspective of what evidence was available at that time and how such a feat was accomplished was quite literally spot on.

Does it answer all the questions? Not necessarily, but it does bring a hell of a lot of good information.

• Like 1

Any modern day explanation for how the GP was built is very easily refuted........but maybe you have something new?

It is not modern day explanation on how the GP was built.

There has been long standing scientific/independent research showing that the Ancient Egyptians were able to accomplish these marvels of construction.

The only modern day explanation about it goes like this:

Tsukalos: I have no idea how the pyramids were built, but I do know it was Aliens.

tumblr_mefgac6XpQ1rle4mno1_500.jpg

• Like 2

It is not modern day explanation on how the GP was built.

There has been long standing scientific/independent research showing that the Ancient Egyptians were able to accomplish these marvels of construction.

The only modern day explanation about it goes like this:

Tsukalos: I have no idea how the pyramids were built, but I do know it was Aliens.

The challenge is still there. I'm still here.

But still Zoser cannot provide a single shred of evidence to support his claims and he never will be able to - but doesnt understand the pointlessness of continuing....

In the last 4 or 5 pages Ive presented many links, and many facts... yet depite the available proof in favour of mans ancient buidling abilities...he'd rather believe in youtube videos of a literary nobody... a man whos training was in the sports field, if I remember well

The onus is on proof ... that you havent got Zoser, and cant get... a reasonable man will accept that he can only speculate.. yet you have clearly convinced yourself

somehow!

wish you could show me,...how ....to be as convinced, as you? But as you will have read in my previous posts, Im rather methodical and rely on the facts, so I will require some evidence thankyou

But of course - you have none

Edited by seeder

The challenge is still there. I'm still here.

The only challenge here is getting you to read information off links provided to form a conclusion.

That fact that you are not interested in either, and continue on being quite ignorant to the evidence being present to you.

Just because you do not believe any shred of evidence showing that the Ancient Egyptians were able to construct the GP, does not mean the evidence does not exist

• Like 2

The only challenge here is getting you to read information off links provided to form a conclusion.

spot on bud! :tu:

Here's Brien's take on elongated skulls found in Peru. African tribes practise this today. The question is like the Inca building walls are the African tribes attempting to emulate some previous civilisation that naturally looked like this? If this is true then the implications of this are clear.

That fact that you are not interested in either, and continue on being quite ignorant to the evidence being present to you.

Just because you do not believe any shred of evidence showing that the Ancient Egyptians were able to construct the GP, does not mean the evidence does not exist

That's because zoser couldn't be less interested in the truth. He's looking for confirmation, not information. If the data doesn't support an alien inspired mystery his mind closes faster than a bear trap.

Edited by Slave2Fate
  • Like 2

So then Zoser...

You walked right into this didnt you - by yet again linking to a bogus youtube video...is this all it takes to convince yourself? If I watch such a video, I then note the names/places and do some research - if Im really interested...especially before Id even dare talk of it on forums.. but you just paste vids without research!

Then you keep responding like this is some game, a challenge for us....to convince YOU.

But its a farce in reality. The more I read of you - the more I think youre...I dunno...but to use the correct medical terminolgy... I think your stark raving bonkers...

OK we all who come here like to chat about this stuff, some from the skeptic side, others from the belief side

But might you want to go talk to your doctor, and explain carefully and precisely, that youre getting rather frustrated, because a bunch of people who you dont know and have never seen (us)...are trying to tell you that Aliens didnt really build the pyramids? Even in light of tonnes of evidence that man did it, and youre getting frustrated coz they still wont beleive what you say?

What total b@rstards we are..

Run that scenario thru your mind for a minute....

What will the Doctor think? How dare we propose that aliens and their spaceships didnt help build them?

How dare we?... he says...as he writes you a prescription for some anti-psychotic medication

Edited by seeder

Its all well and good theorising how so called "ancient man" built the "Great Pyramid" but until those theories are actually proven through genuine replication and duplication of the original models with the methods being proposed by the theorists, then all those theorists have is just a theory and a fanciful one at that.

Big theories require big evidence, and unfortunately for the mainstream "Egyptologists theory", it lacks substance.

Its very easy to say some egotistical maniac called "Khufu" subjugated thousands of men with ramps and copper chisels to build a gigantic monument to him as a tomb, the theory has no substance given the fact that the sarcophagus within the great pyramid contains no mummified remains or any engravings that would stand out to support a theory that it was a burial coffin for an egotistical maniac the so called "Khufu" who after all his so called exploits of subjugating thousands of men with copper tools and ramps, decided his sarcophagus would look bland and have no engravings, hardly a fitting tribute for an egotistical maniac who subjugated thousands according to the theory.

The sarcophagus alludes to something else entirely, it alludes to being a place for ritual and ceremonial spiritual endeavours that are related to knowledge and understanding of the cosmos. To say that the "Great Pyramid" was designed as a tomb for an egotistical maniac, would be an insult to its designers and constructors who envisioned something far more meaningful and important than just a tomb.

That looks fake by the way, as if someone tried to modify it or graffiti it. It is a known fact that plundering, bribery, and other criminal acts were rampant during the 1800's, it was not exactly a time of reputable characters.

khufu_cartouche1.jpg

Edited by LRW
  • Like 1

So then Zoser...

You walked right into this didnt you - by yet again linking to a bogus youtube video...is this all it takes to convince yourself? If I watch such a video, I then note the names/places and do some research - if Im really interested...especially before Id even dare talk of it on forums.. but you just paste vids without research!

Then you keep responding like this is some game, a challenge for us....to convince YOU.

But its a farce in reality. The more I read of you - the more I think youre...I dunno...but to use the correct medical terminolgy... I think your stark raving bonkers...

OK we all who come here like to chat about this stuff, some from the skeptic side, others from the belief side

But might you want to go talk to your doctor, and explain carefully and precisely, that youre getting rather frustrated, because a bunch of people who you dont know and have never seen (us)...are trying to tell you that Aliens didnt really build the pyramids? Even in light of tonnes of evidence that man did it, and youre getting frustrated coz they still wont beleive what you say?

What total b@rstards we are..

Run that scenario thru your mind for a minute....

What will the Doctor think? How dare we propose that aliens and their spaceships didnt help build them?

How dare we?... he says...as he writes you a prescription for some anti-psychotic medication

Sure

Its all well and good theorising how so called "ancient man" built the "Great Pyramid" but until those theories are actually proven through genuine replication and duplication of the original models with the methods being proposed by the theorists, then all those theorists have is just a theory and a fanciful one at that.

Big theories require big evidence, and unfortunately for the mainstream "Egyptologists" theory, it lacks substance.

Its very easy to say some egotistical maniac called "Khufu" subjugated thousands of men with ramps and copper chisels to build a gigantic monument to him as a tomb, the theory has no substance given the fact that the sarcophagus within the great pyramid contains no mummified remains or any engravings that would stand out to support a theory that it was a burial coffin for an egotistical maniac the so called "Khufu" who after all his so called exploits of subjugating thousands of men with copper tools and ramps, decided his sarcophagus would look bland and have no engravings, hardly a fitting tribute for an egotistical maniac who subjugated thousands according to the theory.

The sarcophagus alludes to something else entirely, it alludes to being a place for ritual and ceremonial spiritual endeavours that are related to knowledge and understanding of the cosmos. To say that the "Great Pyramid" was designed as a tomb for an egotistical maniac, would be an insult to its designers and constructors who envisioned something far more meaningful and important than just a tomb.

That looks fake by the way, as if someone tried to modify it or graffiti it. It is a known fact that plundering, bribery, and other criminal acts were rampant during the 1800's, it was not exactly a time of reputable characters.

khufu_cartouche1.jpg

That graffiti has for a long time now been suspected to be a forgery. For a start it's the only example of any writing or artwork in the pyramid and it was discovered by Howard Vyse who was a highly ambitious treasure seeking vandal with little integrity.

Bearing in mind the fact that we associate the Egyptians with prolific artwork describing in high detail their culture, religion and leadership does it make sense that there is absolutely nothing (genuine) inside the GP?

To some it makes absolutely perfect sense.

Edited by zoser

Its all well and good theorising how so called "ancient man" built the "Great Pyramid"

but until those theories are actually proven through genuine replication and duplication of the original models with the methods being proposed by the theorists, then all those theorists have is just a theory and a fanciful one at that.

Big theories require big evidence, and unfortunately for the mainstream "Egyptologists theory", it lacks substance.

eh? 'so called' ancient man ??

well what will you call a man from 3-4000 years ago? Modern?

And Its not a theory, its a fact, and with lots of evidence.

You say "Big theories require big evidence". Errm, what big theory are you on about? The alien one? Coz yes we need the facts, which dont exist... but man made facts do...

But what was the point you was making?

Ah yes, elongated skulls, a feature seen in north africa and south america, where pyramid building excerises were widespread and rampant.

Coincidence they say.

AkhenatenNefertitiAndThreeOfTheirDaughters.png

Nefertiti_Standing-striding_Berlin_2a.jpg

Nefertiti%2013b.jpg

akhnaton5.gif

khufu_cartouche1.jpg

Tomb is not the purpose of the great pyramid for sure. It and the sphinx were the main part of the ancient mystery schools and I do not dismiss any theories of what it's actual purpose was. I get the feeling it was designed as some kind of a part of a functioning power source but exactly what kind, real technology or spiritual has not really been proven. Later pyramids were copies and may have been used as tombs of egotistical pharohs but the original I feel was the real thing whatever that may be.

I see the sarcophagus as a spiritual or maybe even physical regenerative aid used during religious ceremonies. I don't buy the theory that it held a body that was stolen since too many writings talk of initiations etc of the death and burial and resurrection. I believe that it represents power, rejuvenation, wisdom of the gods and was even considered to be some sort of stargate not ever meant to be a real burial tomb.

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 1

Yes indeed. Here is a little more. Brien claims to have found definite correlation between precision architecture sites and nearby cemetaries where elongated skulls have been found.

Ah yes, elongated skulls, a feature seen in north africa and south america, where pyramid building excerises were widespread and rampant.

Coincidence they say.

am I the only one who hasnt a clue what youre posts are about?

• Like 1

Yes indeed. Here is a little more. Brien claims to have found definite correlation between precision architecture sites and nearby cemetaries where elongated skulls have been found.

you said it yourself... "Brien claims to have found"....

well I just claimed the moon is mine!

Thats the skeptics evidence?

A failed smaller scale pyramid attempt finished not by the proposed tools described in the theory, but by modern means, they resorted to modern technology to complete that abomination. Don't forget that the real "Great Pyramid" has a very advanced interior, the nippon attempt does not.

They even fail with small scale attempts.

0.jpg

Ramps, copper chisels etc the so called evidence, for all anyone knows, those tools might have been used to construct the inferior smaller pyramids, after all, humans have a habit of imitation.

Imitation is the best form of flattery so they say.

3 inferior small pyramids admidst 3 superior larger ones, hmm.

9579286-small-ancient-egypt-pyramid-in-giza-cairo.jpg

That graffiti has for a long time now been suspected to be a forgery. For a start it's the only example of any writing or artwork in the pyramid and it was discovered by Howard Vyse who was a highly ambitious treasure seeking vandal with little integrity.

Bearing in mind the fact that we associate the Egyptians with prolific artwork describing in high detail their culture, religion and leadership does it make sense that there is absolutely nothing (genuine) inside the GP?

To some it makes absolutely perfect sense.

You really needed to pay more attention to kmt's posts on the subject over in the ancient mysteries forum, zoser. Too wit:

The graffito in question is written using a form of hieroglyph that Vyse couldn't possibly know about because it wasn't translated yet.

Primarily only sitchin has made this claim about it and since the time of that writing, other examples have been discovered within the chamber, some wrapping around blocks and in crevices between them where a forger couldn't have reached. Hancock even retracted his statements quoting sitchin after viewing these, though he's since recanted after finding some way to wiggle out of it.

Now we have vitrified rock being discussed; something tangible caused this; as yet totally unexplained. Not seen on the walls that we know for definitely were made by the Inca; yet seen all over the country where there is precision architecture.

Reproducible results. We have to first verify that this is indeed vitrification, then verify that the same is in fact present and responsible for the effect in all the varied sites being shown.

• Like 1