Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Final Countdown 2012

Hugh

The machine I built seems to be holding off the apocalypse. Your all welcome.

• Like 3

Oh no, they're not re-releasing that are they, please.

I think I'd rather have the Scorpions' Wind of Change.

Edited by 747400

Awe man. Im still here. I guess ill half to go to work this evening. I was looking forward to some time off. :/

• Like 1

I wonder what the 2012rs are going to do with themselves now.

What are the chances of them doing one collective sulk.

What about instead of spitting their dummy out they should use their last remaining brain cell and get some Christmas pressies.

It is the season of goodwill and cheer after all but I've just forgotten something...

They have totally maxed their credit cards out due to their bomb shelters and other supplies.

If it what up to me they could stay holed up in their bomb shelters for all I care.

But as it's Christmas I can't see them wanting to be left out of the festivities.

A really good gift idea would be to wrap their torches and matches in tinfoil.

I'm sure they can improvise some kind of Christmas dinner out of their canned goods.

Alas you can't stuff a full turkey in a can. Stuffing or no stuffing.

Edited by Medium Brown

I'd laugh If this all came about because they ran out of space on the calender. "We've ran out of space, should we add an extension?"

"Nah, this is classic. Lets have a laugh this will really freak people out."

• Like 2

What actually happened was that the world was switched with an exact replica so fast we didn't notice it.

• Like 2

What actually happened was that the world was switched with an exact replica so fast we didn't notice it.

Only the dolphins know.

• Like 2

Right! Hands up all those who loaded their trollies at Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsburys, etc with more than their usual amount of grub and are now heavily overdrawn in the bank and have no job cos they told their boss to shove it, come on fess up, dont be shy.....I feckin TOLD you it wasnt gonna happen and guess what...it didnt.

Funny thing happened at work this morning. Everyone arrived many joking we are still here, did'nt believe that Myan doomsday stuff anyway.

Heavy winds blowing.....

A little after seven am a transformer blew and all power was lost- alarms going off everywhere, gates & doors locked down, emergeny lights flashing.

Someone came over the radio saying well this is it ya'll !!!!

Just for a second there it seemed all to real.

Now the power company has fixed the transformer and all is well 3.5 hrs. later.

Thank goodness phones have games and internet !!!!

I really DO hope people will finally be cured of this kind of nonsense.

The next doomsday preacher.... we should grab him, and tar and feather him.

Now the power company has fixed the transformer and all is well 3.5 hrs. later.

They were more powerful than the 'aliens'.

what a farce i wonder what the nut cases have to say now i would have more success parading a bull on the streets.

Don't start getting too cocky, you lot. The hammer comes down at midnight! Whether or not the Mayans had any concept of GMT!

• Like 1

At midnight in the night sky, a message to the Human race will appear. And the message shall be read by everyone on the planet. And the message will read "Level Complete. Loading..."

• Like 3

Haha....because it was all just a game

Here in Southern Cal, its a gorgeous, sunny, chilli day. I think global warming is fixed now. Thats what the mayans probably meant by "new cycle."

Nope.

Still got a number of years to go if I've interpreted another prophesy correctly.

Nope.

Still got a number of years to go if I've interpreted another prophesy correctly.

well, from what I've heard, this is the start of the process of re-tuning to a higher Plane that will take until about 2032 to complete.

I wouldn't be so smug....if we don't start caring for Mother Earth NOW....something very bad IS going to happen and we will have no one to blame but ourselves!! Happy Age Of Aquarius to you all tho!!! Peace, Love and Harmony!!!

Edited by harleyblueswoman