Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Sixth Sun Has Begun!

Clarakore

The Fifth Sun, Quinto Sol, has ended.

The Sixth Sun has begun!

Is anyone familiar with this myth and also believes changes are coming? If so what does the Sixth Sun mean to you and what changes do you believe are going to happen?

I have no idea what will come next but it is exciting and I am ready.

• Like 1

I saw that too but didn't bother to click. It looked gimmicky and clicking on it confirmed.

I am more interested in those who understand the concept and simply believe on a fundamental level.

The trappings of costumes and chants and asking for donations on the website is definitely not what I have in mind.

I saw that too but didn't bother to click. It looked gimmicky and clicking on it confirmed.

I am more interested in those who understand the concept and simply believe on a fundamental level.

The trappings of costumes and chants and asking for donations on the website is definitely not what I have in mind.

Just tryin' ter help, sorry! s9402.gif

Just tryin' ter help, sorry! s9402.gif

Aww don't be sorry, clearly you saw I already liked your post, which meant I appreciated the effort in your suggestion.

• Like 1

The Fifth Sun, Quinto Sol, has ended.

The Sixth Sun has begun!

Is anyone familiar with this myth and also believes changes are coming? If so what does the Sixth Sun mean to you and what changes do you believe are going to happen?

I have no idea what will come next but it is exciting and I am ready.

I don't know, but I recently took a trip to Mexico, and stayed at a hotel in San Diego. It was called La Quinta, and had a Sun on all its logos. I don't know Spanish, so I wondered if Quinta was another word for Sun. I found out later it means 'the fifth'. This trip was a trip of big thoughts, feelings, and spiritual insight for me. I felt a real new dawn on the horizon. So it's pretty cool that I learn now about a legend of 'the fifth Sun' ending and a new age, or 6th Sun, coming. I guess I could it was ready and waiting at the time of my little hotel visit. This was waiting in my hotel room, of course:

8156964308_ff2cbc74f5.jpg

I'll wait and see if a new age creeps in, but I already feel it has started inside. Well, it must have for me, because just slightly over a year ago I would have laughed at anyone speaking of 'spiritual' matter or 'new ages'. How much has changed inside. Mostly after one night/day of dreams. Now this is where things get very interesting for me. I just read a bit of info on the fifth Sun wikipedia page, and see the legend involving gods sacrificing themself by jumping into a bonfire:

The fifth sun however is sometimes said to be a god named Nanauatzin. In this version of the myth, the gods convened in darkness to choose a new sun, who was to sacrifice himself by jumping into a gigantic bonfire. The two volunteers were the young son of Tlaloc and Chalchiuhtlicue, Tecuciztecatl, and the old Nanauatzin. It was believed that Nanauatzin was too old to make a good sun, but both were given the opportunity to jump into the bonfire. Tecuciztecatl tried first but was not brave enough to walk through the heat near the flames and turned around. Nanauatzin then walked slowly towards and then into the flames and was consumed. Tecuciztecatl then followed. The braver Nanauatzin became what is now the sun and Tecuciztecatl became the much less spectacular moon.

Now one of the dreams I had just under a year ago was of being with 4 friends, 2 couples (1 guy and 1 girl each to the couples). They were calling to me from outside my room, begging me to come help them. They were so happy and excited. I learned that they wanted me to come with them and we were going to do something great for everyone. I felt bad because I was the 5th of the group, and didn't have a partner of my own. They told me we were going to sacrifice ourselves so that the others could be saved. The way they explained we would do this was we would each burn ourselves to death in a bonfire located at different points. I was humbled and amazed that I was given the opportunity to do this, but kept myself in my room in a lot of associated fear and confusion. I listened to the others leave as they told me they would be gone shortly and come back for me. I waited, and they never returned. I realized they weren't coming back. At this point, a presence I interpreted as another part of me (I think I labeled it my soul) was saying that they were coming back for me, and I should go outside. I then heard a car horn honk outside. I ran out, only to find a car drive by quickly with someone laughing inside. I went back into my room and realized that other part of me had taken my place, and I was left alone here. I felt devastated.

I had a later dream that night that I was left alone here in our world to die, where it had gone very dark and very cold. It started raining so badly that it seemed to flood. As I walked about the house in sadness, and sat in my room, that other part of me kept talking to me, urging me to come follow him, in a taunting, jeering way. He kept saying that 'she' was waiting for one of us to come, and that he had a head start and was far better fit to win our 'race'. I felt angered by his saying this, and hopeless, knowing I had no idea where to go and he was already well on his way. I kept trying to get the courage to get out in the rain and dark, and to start my walking, but fear kept me from leaving my room. I eventually fell asleep, the last thought I had drifting off that I had failed.

Sorry that was so long, but this was the last of a night and day of 3 extremely powerful dreams that completely changed who I am as a person. I started to feel love a lot more, a lot of fear dissipated, and hope and wonder replaced negativity and close mindedness. Another interesting thing is how I gained a sudden and unexplained extreme adoration for the Sun and moon. So it's extremely interesting to now learn of ancient legends of the '6th Sun' that has heavy subject matter ties to the dream I had that brought about a 'new age' for me.

I now admit I get a bit of goosebumps remembering all of the times when I have looked up at the moon recently in wonder, asking myself what that really was up there. I get the inner voice in my mind without fail that replies 'I am you'. That always intrigued me as well as confused me, but now it just got more interesting to me. Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

I don't know, but I recently took a trip to Mexico, and stayed at a hotel in San Diego. It was called La Quinta, and had a Sun on all its logos. I don't know Spanish, so I wondered if Quinta was another word for Sun. I found out later it means 'the fifth'. This trip was a trip of big thoughts, feelings, and spiritual insight for me. I felt a real new dawn on the horizon. So it's pretty cool that I learn now about a legend of 'the fifth Sun' ending and a new age, or 6th Sun, coming. I guess I could it was ready and waiting at the time of my little hotel visit. This was waiting in my hotel room, of course:

8156964308_ff2cbc74f5.jpg

I'll wait and see if a new age creeps in, but I already feel it has started inside. Well, it must have for me, because just slightly over a year ago I would have laughed at anyone speaking of 'spiritual' matter or 'new ages'. How much has changed inside. Mostly after one night/day of dreams. Now this is where things get very interesting for me. I just read a bit of info on the fifth Sun wikipedia page, and see the legend involving gods sacrificing themself by jumping into a bonfire:

Now one of the dreams I had just under a year ago was of being with 4 friends, 2 couples (1 guy and 1 girl each to the couples). They were calling to me from outside my room, begging me to come help them. They were so happy and excited. I learned that they wanted me to come with them and we were going to do something great for everyone. I felt bad because I was the 5th of the group, and didn't have a partner of my own. They told me we were going to sacrifice ourselves so that the others could be saved. The way they explained we would do this was we would each burn ourselves to death in a bonfire located at different points. I was humbled and amazed that I was given the opportunity to do this, but kept myself in my room in a lot of associated fear and confusion. I listened to the others leave as they told me they would be gone shortly and come back for me. I waited, and they never returned. I realized they weren't coming back. At this point, a presence I interpreted as another part of me (I think I labeled it my soul) was saying that they were coming back for me, and I should go outside. I then heard a car horn honk outside. I ran out, only to find a car drive by quickly with someone laughing inside. I went back into my room and realized that other part of me had taken my place, and I was left alone here. I felt devastated.

I had a later dream that night that I was left alone here in our world to die, where it had gone very dark and very cold. It started raining so badly that it seemed to flood. As I walked about the house in sadness, and sat in my room, that other part of me kept talking to me, urging me to come follow him, in a taunting, jeering way. He kept saying that 'she' was waiting for one of us to come, and that he had a head start and was far better fit to win our 'race'. I felt angered by his saying this, and hopeless, knowing I had no idea where to go and he was already well on his way. I kept trying to get the courage to get out in the rain and dark, and to start my walking, but fear kept me from leaving my room. I eventually fell asleep, the last thought I had drifting off that I had failed.

Sorry that was so long, but this was the last of a night and day of 3 extremely powerful dreams that completely changed who I am as a person. I started to feel love a lot more, a lot of fear dissipated, and hope and wonder replaced negativity and close mindedness. Another interesting thing is how I gained a sudden and unexplained extreme adoration for the Sun and moon. So it's extremely interesting to now learn of ancient legends of the '6th Sun' that has heavy subject matter ties to the dream I had that brought about a 'new age' for me.

I now admit I get a bit of goosebumps remembering all of the times when I have looked up at the moon recently in wonder, asking myself what that really was up there. I get the inner voice in my mind without fail that replies 'I am you'. That always intrigued me as well as confused me, but now it just got more interesting to me. Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

What an intriguing account Jerry, thanks very much for sharing here. I don't know what all to say other than I kept getting fascinated because the concepts are nothing I have encountered before. The novel factor is there with content of your dreams but there is also this sense of familiarity in the design of them.

I believe in dreams that are different and posted about it not so long ago.

It could be a dream to show the universe is awakening you. I have had similar dreams, very few, that feel different than other dreams, they reveal what gifts we have, and they can be epic!

These are just symbols, symbols based on our current or past interests (or what we have been exposed to by others) but pointing to something else, they seem extreme to get our attention but in real life it is more mundane. The gifts we have are simple gifts to help others in ordinary ways.

The universe is activating many. So we are not more special. Be open to more signs and they will come to show you are on the right path. In the end as more awaken we will be able to cooperate and better as groups.

I believe everyone has a gift and if they just find it they can help others.

Of course the dream will ultimately mean what you want it to. Mine showing the end of the world might only be pointing to a change of attitudes and perceptions from empahsis on competition to cooperation. This is good but if this your special dream realize it should not bring you fear or worry but should help you grow and grow healthier. How one interprets it can radically affect the outcome and our lives.

So what do you think your dream means?

I also briefly mentioned the dreams in another topic entitled "Helpers Sent To Help Change The World."

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=230282&hl=

Well Quinta can mean the fifth but also means a place to stay at in the country or a garden type house, think in terms of a hacienda, a quinta is another style.

Now your dreams are so very interesting. Oddly they needed 5 people but a part of you splits making it 6 persons. The change from 5 to 6 is loosely present here.

To me, how it makes me feel, it reminds me of a desperation I feel, and I understand this reveals more about me than you or your dream, but to me I feel like I somehow cannot do enough to effect positive change and growth both personally, interpersonally, to my environment, and the world at large. Your dream is hopeful, it is a hopeful message to me, it says change can still happen, we can still be agents, and we can find our sense of agency, but it does not come through action meant to illicit feelings but instead via changes in core beliefs meant to inlfuence behavior that then affects change.

It might feel like we are being left behind but the show is going on and we are already in it.

One thing about the sixth sun, according to the Concise Encyclopedia of Mexico (Edited by Michael S. Werner) is that the Nahua never mentioned a sixth sun in all their legends. Just the fifth one they were currently in and the ones prior. We are left to write our own.

pg 402

• Like 1