Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

End of the World

Mad Cow

END OF THE WORLD:

The Mark of the Beast—666

Add the three 6s together, you get 18 (the legal age to vote and join the military).

An opposite of 666 is 777.

Add the three 7s, you get 21 (the rite of passage into adulthood).

Revelation says that the Antichrist must come and rule the world before Jesus returns.

The Antichrist is a one-world government ruled by the False Prophet and administered by Satan.

Antichrist = One-World Government

False Prophet = the Leader of the One-World Government

Satan = Money

Many times throughout the New Testament, Jesus says to give up your possessions and give them away. Paul says to Timothy that the "love of money is the root of all evil." Time and again, tithing is deemed a relevant "means of grace," offered as a sacrifice to thank God for all He has done for us.

Money, and its system of credit, must be destroyed for Paradise to come to earth. People are obsessed with money, and everything and anything is revolved around money. Without money, you can't live. Everyone is out for some kind of personal gain or profit. People will flock to the OWG in order to live. This OWG must be destroyed before Jesus can come back.

Again, the Apostle Paul said it is the love of money that is the root of all evil: that is, greed.

THE FOUR BEASTS FROM DANIEL:

1. The Lion (UK?)

2. The Bear (Russia?)

3. The Leopard with 4 Wings

4. The Beast with 10 Horns, and an 11th Horn with eyes and a mouth (China?)

Daniel identifies these beasts as four kingdoms that will rise from the earth, and be the most powerful among the other kingdoms. These four beasts will be the ones who are the most powerful in the world. Now I will go out on a limb and say that they're related somehow to the Four Horseman outlined in Zechariah and Revelation.

The 144,000 Sealed:

Identified as the 12 Tribes of Israel—

12 Major Divisions in Christianity (must come together to unite against the OWG and destroy it)—ONE CHURCH, ONE GOD, ONE THEOLOGY

1. Roman Catholicism

2. Eastern Orthodox (and associated divisions)

3. Lutheran

4. Anglican/Episcopal (Church of England)

5. Methodist (and associated divisions [includes Nazarenes, Pentecostals/Assemblies of God and Adventists])

6. Baptists (and associated divisions)

7. Anabaptists (Mennonite and Amish)

8. Presbyterians/Reformed

9. Non-Denominational

10. United Church of Christ

11. Mormons

12. Jehovah's Witnesses

Edited by Mad Cow

END OF THE WORLD:

Add the three 6s together, you get 18 (the legal age to vote and join the military).

Add the three 7s, you get 21 (the rite of passage into adulthood).

Revelation says that the Antichrist must come and rule the world before Jesus returns.

The Antichrist is a one-world government ruled by the False Prophet and administered by Satan.

Antichrist = One-World Government

False Prophet = the Leader of the One-World Government

Satan = Money

Many times throughout the New Testament, Jesus says to give up your possessions and give them away. Paul says to Timothy that the "love of money is the root of all evil." Time and again, tithing is deemed a relevant "means of grace," offered as a sacrifice to thank God for all He has done for us.

Money, and its system of credit, must be destroyed for Paradise to come to earth. People are obsessed with money, and everything and anything is revolved around money. Without money, you can't live. Everyone is out for some kind of personal gain or profit. People will flock to the OWG in order to live. This OWG must be destroyed before Jesus can come back.

Again, the Apostle Paul said it is the love of money that is the root of all evil: that is, greed.

1. The Lion (UK?)

2. The Bear (Russia?)

3. The Leopard with 4 Wings

4. The Beast with 10 Horns, and an 11th Horn with eyes and a mouth (China?)

Daniel identifies these beasts as four kingdoms that will rise from the earth, and be the most powerful among the other kingdoms.

The 144,000 Sealed:

12 Major Divisions in Christianity (must come together to unite against the OWG and destroy it)—ONE CHURCH, ONE GOD, ONE THEOLOGY

1. Roman Catholicism

2. Eastern Orthodox

3. Lutheran

5. Methodist

6. Baptists

7. Anabaptist (Mennonite and Amish)

9. The Salvation Army

11. Mormons

12. Jehovah's Witnesses

The RCC isn't divided and the above list made me smile. If they hadn't broken away from the Roman Catholic Church in the first place/or other sects started or redefined themselves then there there would be no need to unite.

Edited by Star of the Sea

Not necessarily. 18 is the legal age to vote and join the military in most countries, but in some it's 16, 17, 20, 21, etc. and it has changed over the years in lots of places too.
How do you get that? In what way is 777 the opposite of 666?
Add the three 7s, you get 21 (the rite of passage into adulthood)
Again, 21 isn't necessarily the age of rite of passage. Different cultures and religions have varying ideas as to when coming of age happens.

You can get all sorts of kooky answers with numerology if you massage the numbers enough and cherry pick the results.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 2

The RCC isn't divided and the above list made me smile. If they hadn't broken away from the Roman Catholic Church in the first place/or other sects started or rededfined themselves then there there would be no need to unite.

That's why the divisions need to come together and unite as ONE CHURCH again to defeat the Antichrist.

The 144,000 Sealed:

1. Roman Catholicism

2. Eastern Orthodox

3. Lutheran

5. Methodist (and associated divisions [includes Nazarenes, Pentecostals/Assemblies of God and Adventists])

6. Baptists (and associated divisions)

7. Anabaptists (Mennonite and Amish)

9. Non-Denominational

11. Mormons

12. Jehovah's Witnesses

Like I said in the other thread, why did you pick those 12 denominations of Christianity? Why not include the Greek Orthodox Church or the Coptic Church? Edited by Archimedes

That's why the divisions need to come together and unite as ONE CHURCH again to defeat the Antichrist.

Yes there is one original Church.... the RCC and I can't see somehow the other sects returning, maybe the Anglicans that's all?

Considering that some sects of Christianity don't even consider other sects as being Christian at all (some consider Catholics to be outright Satanists), good luck in trying to get them all to agree on anything.

Yes there is one original Church.... the RCC and I can't see somehow the other sects returning, maybe the Anglicans that's all?

777 is an opposite of 666 because if the opposite of the Devil is God, then 7 is God's number. It's throughout Revelation (7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 churches of Asia). As for the Greek Orthodox Church, I'll group it under Eastern Orthodox. And yes, the RCC is the original church, but the Protestant churches must re-unite with it to form one church again.

777 is an opposite of 666 because if the opposite of the Devil is God, then 7 is God's number. It's throughout Revelation (7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 churches of Asia). As for the Greek Orthodox Church, I'll group it under Eastern Orthodox. And yes, the RCC is the original church, but the Protestant churches must re-unite with it to form one church again.

Maybe the Anglicans are on the return but I think you may be very optimistic hoping other sects of Christianity coming under the fold of the RCC. That would truly be a miracle lol!

Money, and its system of credit, must be destroyed for Paradise to come to earth. People are obsessed with money, and everything and anything is revolved around money.

=====================================================

ha, you can say that again on the day where billions is spent by Christians because of christmas.

• Like 1

Any particular "church" in mind?

But the Devil isn't really the opposite of God. God is the all-powerful, all-knowing and all-good creator of the universe. He created Satan, who was his underling until he rebelled and was cast out of heaven. Not much of an opposite at all.

Christianity isn't like Zoroastrianism where you have 2 equal and opposite Gods - one representing good and light and one representing darkness and evil. Satan was a subservient of God, originally good and turned evil. That's not the opposite of God. Of course, if you stretch the meaning of "opposite" just like you massage numbers and cherry pick the results, you can get to any conclusion you want.

I don't buy this numerology malarkey at all. There's never any explanation given for what's being done. Why did you add the digits of 777 and 666 instead of multiplying them or dividing or anything else? It seems that in numerology people just pick and choose the numbers they want to work with, apply unexplained operations on them and when something comes out that they think is interesting or relevant, it becomes the basis for some theory. But we never get an explanation for why those particular things were done with the numbers and not something else. 12 tribes of Israel? Pick 12 arbitrary divisions of Christianity. Keep some as separate, lump some churches together, ignore others, etc. until you get the result you want.

Do you know that if you take 777, God's supposed number and multiply the digits, you get 343. That's the number of firemen who died on 9/11.

If you take 666, Satan's number, and multply the digits, you get 216, which is the number of digits of the number in the movie Pi that the Hasidic Jews in the movie represents the true name of God.

I've just made 777 sound not very Godly at all and 666 sound Godly by randomly applying an arbitrary operation on them and hitting Google to find interesting things about those numbers.

• Like 1

Do you know that if you take 777, God's supposed number and multiply the digits, you get 343. That's the number of firemen who died on 9/11.

If you take 666, Satan's number, and multply the digits, you get 216, which is the number of digits of the number in the movie Pi that the Hasidic Jews in the movie represents the true name of God.

I've just made 777 sound not very Godly at all and 666 sound Godly by randomly applying an arbitrary operation on them and hitting Google to find interesting things about those numbers.

Fine. Then my theory is totally bogus. :) That is all.

1. The Lion (UK?)

The arms of three lions can only be said to date for certain from the time of Richard l, (8 September 1157 – 6 April 1199)

the 3 lions represent England, the 1 lion - Scotland.

So unless Daniel was able to foresee the future, this is not right.

Edited by freetoroam

The idea for a single church is one of being of the same heart and not exactly having to be in the same building. There is a difference between eucenism (working together) and churches suddenly dropping their differences and merging (unification).

The way each church is structured now is that each is different with unique strengths and weaknesses and working together they can compliment each other.

Now the concept presented in the OP is rather chauvinistic. Only Christians are the chosen people? Only they will save the world and defeat evil? Whatever, the specifics do not matter, because without including the other people of the world, without including humanists and atheists as equal partners, then there is no cooperation just more competition.

The single church is not a building, not a religion, it is all of humanity wanting to progress and make life decent for all.

Edited by I believe you
  • Like 1

I believe you, well said,

But as long as man has the want of power, we will not find it that easily, But it is not just the want of power, it is also the NON want of it and its responsibilities, we have a strange way of diving into anarchy with out some form of control.......if we can find a way somewhere in the middle, then we may find some form of peace, but i doubt man is that easily pleased!

Men do not like a threat, and we still live in a time where religion is seen by some as as much of a threat as to man with a gun........religion does not have history on its side to prove it otherwise.

Edited by freetoroam

I think some of the posters misinterpreted what I was trying to say, and it's my fault for not clarifying.

In terms of a "church unification," I mean all of the denominations working together to save souls from the Antichrist. They are doing this now, but there must be an absence of fighting and saying the other religion is wrong. It's working together as a whole to convert the lost for a single cause.

Secondly, the numbers, I admit, are a little messed up, and I'll work on that.

We, as a world, are already in the process of working towards a one world order, and soon, I suspect, that we'll witness the birth of a single world government led by a single leader. This is what I was trying to say. With the credit system demolished, and cash useless, chaos will ensue, and everyone will flock to worship the OWO and its Leader.

I think some of the posters misinterpreted what I was trying to say, and it's my fault for not clarifying.

In terms of a "church unification," I mean all of the denominations working together to save souls from the Antichrist. They are doing this now, but there must be an absence of fighting and saying the other religion is wrong. It's working together as a whole to convert the lost for a single cause.

Secondly, the numbers, I admit, are a little messed up, and I'll work on that.

We, as a world, are already in the process of working towards a one world order, and soon, I suspect, that we'll witness the birth of a single world government led by a single leader. This is what I was trying to say. With the credit system demolished, and cash useless, chaos will ensue, and everyone will flock to worship the OWO and its Leader.

Nope, i think we got it the first time.

your one world order led by a single leader is NEVER going to happen, and if it does, it is because his "army" have managed to wipe out everyone who does not wish to be indoctrinated by him.

Some men have already tried this tactic of ruling the people and getting them all to worship him....they have ended up the same way!!!

You have said:

but there must be an absence of fighting and saying the other religion is wrong....

Saying the other religion is wrong is what has started all the fighting throughout history.

Edited by freetoroam