Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best Fight Scene

Clarakore

Give us good fight scenes, fight scenes that you really enjoy regardless of what others might think because I know there is so much variety.

The following is the wedding fight scene from the movie The Good Humor Man. It is slow but quite realistic in the style of yore.

Watch it from the beginning or just skip to the six minute mark for the buildup and beginning to the fight.

I'm not claiming this is the best fight scene in a movie, but it is one of my favorites. The forest battle. Transformers 2.

• Like 1

Music videos also have fight scenes and this one ends rather well.

Melle action 1:30 minute mark of the music video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9rIyE9V-BQ

3m in, when the dude who only kicks people starts.

Then of course there's Matrix fight scenes, which were wholly awesome when they came out.

THIS ONE IS THE BEST:

[media=]

[/media]

You've made me want to read the latter books again so much!

You've made me want to read the latter books again so much!

I make myself want to read the whole series again just thinking about it! lol

I make myself want to read the whole series again just thinking about it! lol

Was so gutted when... Bah, forget it. Was going to talk about something but can't find spoiler tags anymore. Awesome series though. Had to go back and read the last two straight after I was finished due to wizard withdrawal.

You should try A Song of Fire and Ice. That series is great, but way more dark and adult themed.

Was so gutted when... Bah, forget it. Was going to talk about something but can't find spoiler tags anymore. Awesome series though. Had to go back and read the last two straight after I was finished due to wizard withdrawal.

You should try A Song of Fire and Ice. That series is great, but way more dark and adult themed.

You had me all excited for a second. I thought you were talking about the Saga of Seven Suns, a brilliant sci-fi series written by Kevin J. Anderson. I recommend it.

The Game of Thrones series I've been meaning to start reading but I've got books laying around that are stand alone that I should finish first before diving headlong into that whirlwind adventure of up-heaved seasons and copious amounts of sex.

You had me all excited for a second. I thought you were talking about the Saga of Seven Suns, a brilliant sci-fi series written by Kevin J. Anderson. I recommend it.

The Game of Thrones series I've been meaning to start reading but I've got books laying around that are stand alone that I should finish first before diving headlong into that whirlwind adventure of up-heaved seasons and copious amounts of sex.

I've just went to read about that on Wikipedia. Sounds awesome and I've read quite a few of the Star Wars novels by Anderson so I'll need to check it out. Thanks.

And, yeah, the Game of Thrones series is truly epic. Hard to tear yourself away so best get to the rest of your collection first. Besides, the next in the series won't be out for years :(

no link because Im running out the door........Fight Club

• Like 1

Online 500 vs 400 spaceships. nothing beats internet spaceships.

no link because Im running out the door........Fight Club

And Goonswarm says Bring it if you can http://themittani.com/

RIP VILE RAT circa Bengahzi 2012

[media=]

[/media]

This is a hard ass fight scene. My favorite.

• Like 1

You brought out my inner nerd... You asked for it. :gun:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Essentially the same thing as the two above, just better animated and as a movie intro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n4ZcBF8iJk