Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brachiosaurus

SameerPrehistorica

This has to be my favorite from you so far.

What type of trees are these and did they exist when dinosaurs were around?

I am also sitll requesting aurochs or other extinct cattle, don't worry I can wait.

Edited by I believe you

This has to be my favorite from you so far.

I am also sitll requesting aurochs or other extinct cattle, don't worry I can wait.

Thank you..Sure this is my top favorite as well and always it remains as the top.It's my favorite animal.Last time i made this animal which looked like a paper.LOL Anyway...whew..somehow i did this. I noted last time you mentioned Aurochs.I didn;t know what it was.I checked and it is a cow :) Man..anyone can make that. I mean,it is not having much difference from the cattles living today.I think may be cattles are your favorites ? Don't mistake me..Actually i am not the one who has interest in just making any prehistoric animal.Juts some selective animals but even though if anyone told me that they wanted to see some specific animal.I could have done that if it was before some days and not anymore.Before i am going to get stuck in some crap next year which is going to happen,I want to make some 4 dinosaurs.I don't know if i will complete them.Atleast i updated this Brachio which i really wanted.Whew..

• Like 1

Thank you..Sure this is my top favorite as well and always it remains as the top.It's my favorite animal.Last time i made this animal which looked like a paper.LOL Anyway...whew..somehow i did this. I noted last time you mentioned Aurochs.I didn;t know what it was.I checked and it is a cow :) Man..anyone can make that. I mean,it is not having much difference from the cattles living today.I think may be cattles are your favorites ? Don't mistake me..Actually i am not the one who has interest in just making any prehistoric animal.Juts some selective animals but even though if anyone told me that they wanted to see some specific animal.I could have done that if it was before some days and not anymore.Before i am going to get stuck in some crap next year which is going to happen,I want to make some 4 dinosaurs.I don't know if i will complete them.Atleast i updated this Brachio which i really wanted.Whew..

Thanks for being sweet and explaining.

These pictures are really fascinating, I look at every detail that I can find, the background on this particular one is astounding. It just makes me stop and notice I am breathing. I really love the way the neck of the dinosaur is framed perfectly between the trees with the blue sky background.

Thanks for being sweet and explaining.

These pictures are really fascinating, I look at every detail that I can find, the background on this particular one is astounding. It just makes me stop and notice I am breathing. I really love the way the neck of the dinosaur is framed perfectly between the trees with the blue sky background.

You are welcome.Thank you.I am not good in manipulating backgrounds.I never spent time to create a good background..I can try..Anyway..This is the only image which has good background.Remaining for all the other animal pictures comparison,you should have seen which have lame backgrounds. LOL

Very good, lots of detail overall, and I love the background too.

Very good, lots of detail overall, and I love the background too.

It's my favorite animal along with some Elephants.When i was a small kid,i went to the theatre along with my family seeing the film Jurassic Park and when i saw this Dinosaur which they showed in the beginning of the movie,i was like..wowwwww.This is the animal which was my first favorite Dinosaur as well as this is the animal which made me like the Dinosaurs.Now it is no longer the biggest Dinosaur.There are some Dinosaurs which is twice this size and there is possibility of few Dinosaurs being 3 times or 4 times the size of Brachiosaurus.But still and always this is my favorite.I can't just let it go.