Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nicki Minaj's weird eyes.What's this?

Konstantinos

While waiting for answers and opinions in my topic "unexplained water in bed and floor"

i thought of posting something that really got my attention.Check it out www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFiuMpPVLS8

This woman's appearance gives me the creeps - not really sure why. It's not that she's ugly per se..... just something offensively synthetic about her appearance.

• Like 2

Why do people post videos with poor quality, then act surprised when they see artifacts?

• Like 3

I'd say her eye either moved to fast for the camera's framerate, or two frames somehow blurred together. (Can I say it like that?)

• Like 3

Why do people post videos with poor quality, then act surprised when they see artifacts?

I didn't watch this particular video. I was just making an observation about the young woman's appearance. Apparently there are millions of people who think differently :santa::yes: Edited by and then
  • Like 1

She is a right freak. I don't understand whyt he hell people buy her music or like her. It's rubbish.

She dosn't exactly pound my alarm or set my pulse racing.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned her wacky sense of fashion.

This is why I'm going to dub her the black "Lady Gaga".

However she's got a long way to go because I've not seen her as a slab of meat.

I think she's got more longevity than the Gangham Style thing.

As long as she dosn't have any more plastic surgery.

I think contacts can make any eyes seriously weird.

Edited by Medium Brown

I guess this may give you an idea *video snipped for loading*

PLEASE KEEP AN OPEN MIND

If I recall correctly, in "rap" (hiphop, r&b, what have you) a "rain man" at a club is the guy with huge amounts of money, showering it on the entertainment.

Before the "urban" movement, a rain man was a snake oil salesman that promised to make it rain for money.

I have a fairly opened mind, I do not believe I know much, but some of this is pretty plain, if you know the reference.

As per the "new world order", I cannot say much. I've read a lot of info on it, but so far... it just seems like a lot of paranoid ramblings. I do not doubt that there are

"secret" societies, but I doubt any society is rational enough to control the world as a whole.

In response to the original post, I did watch the video, it looked like a frame issue to me, lower quality video does tend to do this with overly fast motion (as in eyes). I've always wondered, why reptile eyes and not Cat's eyes?

cat_eye_scale.jpg

Edited by RedSquirrel
  • Like 1

If I recall correctly, in "rap" (hiphop, r&b, what have you) a "rain man" at a club is the guy with huge amounts of money, showering it on the entertainment.

Before the "urban" movement, a rain man was a snake oil salesman that promised to make it rain for money.

I have a fairly opened mind, I do not believe I know much, but some of this is pretty plain, if you know the reference.

As per the "new world order", I cannot say much. I've read a lot of info on it, but so far... it just seems like a lot of paranoid ramblings. I do not doubt that there are

"secret" societies, but I doubt any society is rational enough to control the world as a whole.

In response to the original post, I did watch the video, it looked like a frame issue to me, lower quality video does tend to do this with overly fast motion (as in eyes). I've always wondered, why reptile eyes and not Cat's eyes?

cat_eye_scale.jpg

Liked your answer so i pass you on to he next one in which a little more open mindess is needed

and this
AND

A ONE WORLD GOVERMENT PROOF VIDEO IS COMING

AND HERE IS A TASTE OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER

THE RETIRED !.GENERAL.!

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Konstantinos

And something that had to be done by the begining THE ORIGINAL VIDEO FOR ANYONE TO SEARCH THE TRUTH

THE SCARY EYES ARE IN 0:42

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Konstantinos

Alright, I sat through the videos. The first only had digital videos available (from the looks, I am not a professional by any means). The effects on the eyes could be explained as an artifact. The video itself (I'm not going to start on Icke and his history) gave zero evidence that would hold up in a court. There wasn't an answer to why "reptilians?" or how it all links in. I understand that it feels like it is revealing something, but in the end, it's all ideas or personal theories.

The main question I have about all of this is simple: If there is (and for the sake of argument, let us say that there is) a secret society of shape-shifting reptilians that control the world, why did they allow this information out? Why are these "informants" alive and well, allowed to show us the truth?

I'm sure one would argue that they allow it, then make it seem silly. That way, they don't need to cover their tracks as well.

But in the end, if I were one of them, I'd be silencing these leaks. Not just defaming them, but giving them a ticket off of this rock.

With the Jay-Z video, all I heard was someone explaining what they think is true. He may be wrong or right. The hand sign is just that, a handsign. The same could be said for the Cohen blessing cohen-1hand%20blessing%20triangle.jpg

Martial arts: postcard-triangle-En.jpg

and many more.

Not even to get into the 'I love you' handsign...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ILY_sign

it is close to the "rock" hand or 'throwing the horns', Metal rarely hides the reference to the 'horned beast', usually to stir crap up.

I respect you for having an interest and being willing to discus this, I'll remind you again, I am not a professional anything (Unless there is a degree for enjoying coffee and reading).

The video with the General: I'm not entirely sure if it belongs on this topic, but it's unfortunately his word and only his word.

The video of lady Minaj crying: I stopped it at 0:42 and did not see it. If it's less than a frame, I'd put my money that it's between frames, a digital artifact.

I'm not trying to shoot you down, I don't want to be a spoilsport... but this evidence is not particularly strong my friend.

EDIT: O.k. I got it after looking again, it's also at 0:44, motion blur from rapid movement of the eyes. I totally see that now.

Edited by RedSquirrel

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

AND IF YOU ARE A REAL TRUTH SEEKER CHECK OUT THE OTHER 4 PARTS

AND AFTER THESE IT IS YOUR DECISION THAT WILL MAKE YOU SEE HOW MUCH DEEPER THE RABBIT HOLE GOES

O.k. about Beyonce (aside from that lovely, lovely booty),

The Stage persona is a psychological 'mask' that many performers wear. While in times of stress (including performing), many people feel 'dis-connected'. I suffer a disorder (Anxiety and panic attacks with general disassociation) that causes me to feel "out of my body" pretty often. What she is describing is similar. When disconnected, I behave differently. I am still in control and can halt it, but it can feel as if in 'auto pilot'.

I just don't catch the link of all of this. I am sorry.

• Like 1

i know this things are hard to believe but trust me to this the more you search about them (the illuminati)the more you will start to see them.

You will see them in the foods you eat the clothes shoes you wear the music you hear the videogames you play.

Except from the proofs i demonstrate here there are other more to be find so please trust me and go on with your own investigetion.

i know this things are hard to believe but trust me to this the more you search about them (the illuminati)the more you will start to see them.

You will see them in the foods you eat the clothes shoes you wear the music you hear the videogames you play.

Except from the proofs i demonstrate here there are other more to be find so please trust me and go on with your own investigetion.

I'm sorry. It seems like a bunch of disjointed items being thrown into the borscht. I've done a lot of reading about the Illuminati, I was an ardent believer in them for many years. Sadly, if they do exist, you would have to admit they are horrible at keeping a secret, no?

I'm sorry. It seems like a bunch of disjointed items being thrown into the borscht. I've done a lot of reading about the Illuminati, I was an ardent believer in them for many years. Sadly, if they do exist, you would have to admit they are horrible at keeping a secret, no?

yes they are but their real power is propaganda (bush's speech with the catapult?)and that who ever say all this is graphic.Also

i dont believe everything is being said in the first video with icke actually i havent done much of a research on him but i have heard some of his opinions whitch was good.And i dont believe in shape shifting reptilians.Now for the demon possesion part are lots of evidence in the web if you search it and for selling of the soul too(take for example eminem's statement in Goodbye Holywood "i sold my soul to the devil i never take it back") and lots of others too

Edited by Konstantinos

Just as very friendly suggestion, if you do decide to study further on Icke, please do so with a large grain of salt. He has some... rather interesting thoughts that would seem... implausible or against fact. He's a very creative person, but his ideas and 'facts' tend to border on paranoid delusion (I know, I used a lot of wiggle words, it's hard to remain composed and rational while discussing that feller).

As for demonic possession, I'm not a student of such. I do not believe a soul can be sold, if one were to follow Judeo-Christian belief, the soul is not one's to sell. Otherwise, we haven't proof of a soul to begin with (I'm not saying that a soul is not real, just stating what is). But back to the original topic, I believe the eye thing to be a frame blur. There is very little evidence that holds up for the whole picture that has been presented.

I told you everything is out there and are waiting to be discovered the truth is out there and with the weapons of open mindess and right jugdement someone should proceed.Sorry for closing the conversesion but its 3 past midnight in my country and i really have to get to bed Goodnight and Good luck

And may God be with you and every one else in the planet even with the illuminati

Edited by Konstantinos

Also corners of a triangle is 60 60 60 180 basic geometry