Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ron Paul to Congress: Stop Worshipping Israel

Yamato

so you agree.. Israel is the bully... thank you finally

I agree that settlements are a deterrent to peace. I agree that Palestinians are being mistreated in limited cases - and it's shameful - but I also have said to anyone who will listen that constantly harping against one side while vilifying the other is pointless and counter productive if the goal is truly a peaceful solution. Where this leads is a major war. Back a heavily armed zealot into a corner with threats and give them no real options and eventually you'll get what they have left to give. That's not rhetoric - it's logic.
  • Like 1

If Israel would rather burn everything than there lies the answer to the conflict. It's like watching two neighbors or spouses argue daily. At first third parties intervene to understand the situation but after a while it's obvious that somebody should pack up their bags and leave before the situation becomes too violent. If I were Israeli, born and raised there, I would pack my bags and leave to live somewhere else in peace. The experiment of Israel has been a complete failure because the situation pits them against the rest of the world. They need to understand that their nation was founded on violence and it's violence which continues its existence. They came from Russia, Poland, France, the USA, etc... to accumulate such a population and they can also go back to their mother land. It's really that easy.

So would I. In fact, Israelis are welcome to come to the US and live as equals with me. How "anti-Semitic" is that? :wacko:

Zionists love implying that Israel is the only place in the world where a Jewish person can get a fair deal, and the reality is, it's the only place where a Zionist Jew can get special treatment that would be unconstitutional and universally repudiated in America. And just because my tax dollars are being sent overseas to prop it up where I don't have to see it, smell it or taste it, is no justification for enabling it there.

I even keep the policy response restrained to cutting the umbilical cord, not sending Israel a bill.

• Like 1

I agree that settlements are a deterrent to peace. I agree that Palestinians are being mistreated in limited cases - and it's shameful - but I also have said to anyone who will listen that constantly harping against one side while vilifying the other is pointless and counter productive if the goal is truly a peaceful solution. Where this leads is a major war. Back a heavily armed zealot into a corner with threats and give them no real options and eventually you'll get what they have left to give. That's not rhetoric - it's logic.

Then you are right when you corner a rat it will attack, with that being the case as you suggest the Zionist zealots may lead our world into war, especially if they are not allowed to keep all of Palestine and convert it to their Greater Israel dream. But you must realize for that end-of-world scenario to realistically play out the USA and the rest of the Western world would have to allow these events to happen.

Today just the USA and Canada continue to drink from the Zionist well, right now most of Europe and the world has realized that those waters are contaminated with hate and they are revising the way they look and deal with the Palestinian/Israeli conflict.

Unfortunately we Americans and Canadians have allowed the Zionist infiltrators among us to completely dominate our political systems ( as evident by the Congressional letter sent to Obama from 239 House members ) and in the process allowed a foreign government to manipulate our policies in regards to the Muslim world and the rest of humanity. It is time that Americans and Canadians demand real accountability from its governments. Those members of the US Congress and Canadian Parliament that have sold our countries to the Zionists must be voted out and replaced with true patriots whose allegiance is to its respective peoples and not the Zionists.

Peace can be finally achieved if we can defeat the Zionist forces within our own countries. A two state solution can be a reality and an equitable solution to the Palestinian/ Israeli conflict but only if the Zionists realize that like the rest of humanity, they are only humans too, and not some breed of 'chosen' people entitled to special treatment and above God's laws.

Then you are right when you corner a rat it will attack, with that being the case as you suggest the Zionist zealots may lead our world into war, especially if they are not allowed to keep all of Palestine and convert it to their Greater Israel dream. But you must realize for that end-of-world scenario to realistically play out the USA and the rest of the Western world would have to allow these events to happen.

Today just the USA and Canada continue to drink from the Zionist well, right now most of Europe and the world has realized that those waters are contaminated with hate and they are revising the way they look and deal with the Palestinian/Israeli conflict.

Unfortunately we Americans and Canadians have allowed the Zionist infiltrators among us to completely dominate our political systems ( as evident by the Congressional letter sent to Obama from 239 House members ) and in the process allowed a foreign government to manipulate our policies in regards to the Muslim world and the rest of humanity. It is time that Americans and Canadians demand real accountability from its governments. Those members of the US Congress and Canadian Parliament that have sold our countries to the Zionists must be voted out and replaced with true patriots whose allegiance is to its respective peoples and not the Zionists.

Peace can be finally achieved if we can defeat the Zionist forces within our own countries. A two state solution can be a reality and an equitable solution to the Palestinian/ Israeli conflict but only if the Zionists realize that like the rest of humanity, they are only humans too, and not some breed of 'chosen' people entitled to special treatment and above God's laws.

First of all, I NEVER have said anyone was above God's laws. I don't care to try any longer to explain what the concept of what a chosen group of people means because no one listens. They just twist it to meet their needs. If an agreement is found that leaves Israel with defensible borders against a proven enemy and also satisfies that enemy with a sufficient amount of land then peace may happen. But if the enemy wants so much that Israel is left one quick military strike away from being cut in two or having all it's major cities and international airport literally under the gun of short range artillery batteries then such a peace will never stand. The Arab nations have proven time and again that they want Israel destroyed. The Palestinians have also said the same and Hamas has never acknowledged Israel's right to exist as a state of Jewish character. What I am saying - predicting even - is that eventually you and those like you will get your wish. Israel will be pushed into that corner by the nations and will be made to sue for such a "peace". It will be a seven year pact that probably will include international arbiters and forces and it will be broken after precisely 3 and 1/2 years. The only question in my mind is whether Israel will already have broken her neighbors prior to that peace being forced upon them. I suspect they will have done. And the second half of that seven year period that began with Israel signing the peace pact? You really should read up on it. World war two is going to seem like a fist fight compared to it.

ETA your use of the "rat" analogy is absolutely Hitlerian in it's disgust and don't misconstrue what I said to say that Israel want's all the land. Those are your opinions and not mine. You seem bent on being uncivil in this discussion and it's not called for.

Edited by and then

Keep it clean guys, please. I'm trying to do better myself, and be more considerate of the job moderators have to do.

and then, I don't think he was trying to insult you at all, it was just a manner of speaking. I likened to myself to "a rat in a cage" to my ex-girlfriend, I wasn't insulting myself. He could have used the word "cat" instead and that would have been alright because we don't discriminate against the cat. I kinda like rats. My nickname in soccer was squirrel I never felt offended by that either. ;)

• Like 1