Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 Pentagon Video Footage

lliqerty

Tanzania, Oklahoma, 9-11, all inside jobs, it's how the USA has operated for decades!

It is very clear that you are making up stories.

I could spend a lifetime showing you evidence but I haves life abd the 9-11 conspiracy is exhausted.

Mr. Reality says; you can't even provide a single second worth of evidence, which simply means that time ran out on you, or should I say, ran away.

Really all the authorities have to do is, simply show CCTV footage of terrorists boarding planes, not at ATMs etc but actual boarding, because every USA airport has CCTV footage all around the airport but especially where people board the plane. Let's see them getting on there.....

Okay, here you go!

....oh yeah that's right some of the terrorists are still alive aren't they?

Nope! :no:

Ps, the authorities had the exact same drills training and scenario on the same day at the same time,

And, similar drills conducted before 9/11, but I guess you didn't know that.

Personally I think the official report for 9-11 is more of a conspiracy than those questioning it!

I think all mililtary personnel should ditch Kevlar and go for the robust material that atta's passport was made of....they'll survive bullets but also intense fires and heat etc! They will be invincible!!!

Deception is a fundamental part of military science, strategy and tactics. Trick the enemy into thinking one thing, whilst doing another. As old as Hammurabi.

Yet many americans see no deception involved in the events of 11 September. All that really means is that the deception was immensely successful.

Combined with the suppression of evidence by the mainstream media since day 1, you have a very well planned (over years) and well executed False Flag operation.

Many folks understand that, other folks are unable to deal with it or see it. C'est la vie!

Yet many americans see no deception involved in the events of 11 September. All that really means is that the deception was immensely successful.

So when there's good evidence of a deception, then there was a deception. When there is no good evidence of a deception, then there was a deception, just a really successful one. Heads you win, tails... you win! This argument could use a little more work...

• Like 3

oh yeah that's right some of the terrorists are still alive aren't they?

Wrong. They all are. Damn, guy, keep up, will you?

Deception is a fundamental part of military science, strategy and tactics. Trick the enemy into thinking one thing, whilst doing another. As old as Hammurabi.

That is nothing new.

American Airlines and United Airlines are not part of the U.S. miliitary, neither is the Air Line Pilots Assocition. In fact, your deception routine has been noted by others as well. For an example, you tried to convince people that there was no wreckage at the Pentagon and at the crash site of United 93 near Shanksville despite photos to the contrary.

Combined with the suppression of evidence by the mainstream media since day 1, you have a very well planned (over years) and well executed False Flag operation.

What false flag operation? There's nothing there to suggest a 9/11 false flag operation. :no: I think you made it up. :yes:

So when there's good evidence of a deception, then there was a deception. When there is no good evidence of a deception, then there was a deception, just a really successful one. Heads you win, tails... you win! This argument could use a little more work...

Ah, LG, that's the beauty of a perfect conspiracy theory. If there's no supporting evidence then it was all suppressed and it's an automatic win. If there's anything that could even vaguely be considered evidence in the CTists' minds then it is again a win.

Consider, if you will, all of the suppressed evidence of the assorted alien bases and the multiple subsurface levels at Groom Lake where alien tech is studied and used in designs. There is no verifiable supporting evidence so the conspiracies involved are perfect. It's simple once one understands the fundamentals. :yes:

• Like 3

What false flag operation? There's nothing there to suggest a 9/11 false flag operation. :no: I think you made it up. :yes:

Hmmm ... this is a new twist. Brer Rabbit's never mentioned a False Flag operation before. I wonder what made him change tunes. BTW, a False Flag operation would most definitely have left wreckage at Shanksville & the Pentagon since it would support such an operation. This places an interesting light on claims no Boeing wreckage existed at either location.

• Like 1

Hmmm ... this is a new twist. Brer Rabbit's never mentioned a False Flag operation before. I wonder what made him change tunes. BTW, a False Flag operation would most definitely have left wreckage at Shanksville & the Pentagon since it would support such an operation. This places an interesting light on claims no Boeing wreckage existed at either location.

BR threw in a P700 anti-ship missile in regards to the Pentagon attack, but it seems to me he is unable to differentiate between a Boeing 757 and a P700 anti-ship missile, so let's compare the two in order to see where he is going wrong.

P700 Anti-ship missile

800px-P-700-Granit_sketch.svg.png

Boeing 757

b757_15.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

BR threw in a P700 anti-ship missile in regards to the Pentagon attack, but it seems to me he is unable to differentiate between a Boeing 757 and a P700 anti-ship missile, so let's compare the two in order to see where he is going wrong.

Hmmm ... two wings. Check. Tail feathers. Check. Jet powered. Check. Yeah, I can see where there may be some confusion. :td:

Hmmm ... two wings. Check. Tail feathers. Check. Jet powered. Check. Yeah, I can see where there may be some confusion. :td:

Perhaps, this is what he meant when he said there was no Boeing at the Pentagon.

P700 Anti-ship missile

b757_15.jpg

• Like 1

Perhaps, this is what he meant when he said there was no Boeing at the Pentagon.

P700 Anti-ship missile

b757_15.jpg

Works for me. :-)

Damnit LG....you owe me a cup of coffee that I just spilled on my desk because of the hilarious nature of your post.

Edited by RaptorBites
  • Like 3

Damnit LG....you owe me a cup of coffee that I just spilt on my desk because of the hilarious nature of your post.

Ha, thanks Raptor, your next cup is on me! (and maybe a new keyboard...)

Just coming back from a break and seeing that this thread is still alive makes me want to draw out a long sigh.

I have been trolling debunk videos on youtube to see if there are any new theories people are coming up with to explain 9/11.

Haven't seen anything new...

Other than when faced with proposals for evidence, truthers often rely on claims of planted evidence, coercion, evidence of nothing is evidence of a coverup, etc.....

same ol' same ol'

Just coming back from a break and seeing that this thread is still alive makes me want to draw out a long sigh.

Pretty amazing, isn't it. It should have died somewhere around page 25 except for One Person who hasn't seen a CT he doesn't like. Of course, this leads to jumping between them as is convenient to handle any particular situation without regard to the logical fallacies this presents.

I have been trolling debunk videos on youtube to see if there are any new theories people are coming up with to explain 9/11.

Haven't seen anything new...

And you expected ... ???

Other than when faced with proposals for evidence, truthers often rely on claims of planted evidence, coercion, evidence of nothing is evidence of a coverup, etc.....

same ol' same ol'

If nothing else they're consistent. Not the part about jumping from CT to CT to suit the situation although that is pretty consistent too.

The beauty of a successful deception LG, is that the party being deceived never becomes aware of it until it's too late.

That you and many others are not yet aware of the deception, 11 years later with 11 years worth of investigation revealing the deceptions, speaks volumes as to how successful it was.

That the mainstream media was such a crucial and willing part of the deception explains why it was so successful. I understand the various psychological dynamics involved--cognitive dissonance and such--but still, the deception was extremely successful.

Perhaps the quintessential deception of the day was at Shanksville. Make a movie and put up a monument, and voila!

Perhaps the quintessential deception of the day was at Shanksville. Make a movie and put up a monument, and voila!

Hmmm ... if I may quote from one of your previous messages ...

For a False Flag to be successful, you have to leave oodles and scads of evidence pointing in the desired direction. That would absolutely require wreckage at Shanksville as would your earlier comment regarding a shoot down. Sooo ... are you now supporting one or the other of these (or both since they can be combined) or was there no wreckage at Shanksville? You can't have it both ways.

• Like 2

Hey Kludge, welcome back and Happy Holidays.

There were oodles and scads of evidence left. Sky and others have posted pictures of them many times here. You know, that piece of fuselage section and assorted other pieces.

Trouble is, none of that stuff was found in the hole in the ground we were all shown. It presumably came from a location in the woods about 1800 feet away where the FBI said it actually was. And in typical 911 fashion, nobody else was allowed at that site, even the property owner or the county coroner.

The FF was very successful. Here it is 11 years later and most people are still deceived. There was a time when I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry about that, but lately I've decided that laughter, in a perverse sort of way, is the only sane choice.

• Like 1

There were oodles and scads of evidence left. Sky and others have posted pictures of them many times here. You know, that piece of fuselage section and assorted other pieces.

Trouble is, none of that stuff was found in the hole in the ground we were all shown.

Better check again!

800px-Flight93Engine.jpg

P200059_1.jpg

It presumably came from a location in the woods about 1800 feet away where the FBI said it actually was. And in typical 911 fashion, nobody else was allowed at that site, even the property owner or the county coroner.

That doesn't work because It was a crime scene

Edited by skyeagle409

Where did Uinited Airlnes, operator of United 93, say United 93 had crashed? The memory board from the black box of United 93 was sent to the Honeywell facility and data was extracted from the memory board in Redmond, Washington, and I might add that Honeywell is not a government agency.

In addition to satellite data confirming the crash of United 93 near Shanksville, we have seismic data as well.

United 93 Seismic Data

Although, seismic signals across the network are not as strong and clear as the WTC case (see Kim et al., 2001), three component records at station SSPA (= 107.6 km) shown in Figure 6 are quite clear. The three-component records at SSPA are dominated by strong Lg arrivals, whereas the Pg waves are difficult to discern and have amplitudes comparable to the noise level. This is typical for seismic waves generated by airplane impacts and crashes.

The seismic signals marked as Sg in Figure 5 propagated from the Shanksville crash site to the stations with approximately 3.5 km/s.

http://www.mgs.md.go...911pentagon.pdf

The FF was very successful. Here it is 11 years later and most people are still deceived.

After more than 11 years, there is still no evidence of a false flag operation and you have been asked to provide such evidence and yet you have failed to provide such evidence. Without evidence your claim holds as much water as a kitchen strainer.

Edited by skyeagle409

Well, not really back (see earlier post about the Waldos) but doing what I can to keep up. Christmas was good, though. I talked with my daughter for an hour on the phone which is always a good thing.

Trouble is, none of that stuff was found in the hole in the ground we were all shown. It presumably came from a location in the woods about 1800 feet away where the FBI said it actually was. And in typical 911 fashion, nobody else was allowed at that site, even the property owner or the county coroner.

The FF was very successful. Here it is 11 years later and most people are still deceived. There was a time when I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry about that, but lately I've decided that laughter, in a perverse sort of way, is the only sane choice.

Well, actually Wally, in his role as the ME instead of coroner, and his band of merry assistants were inside the cordon gathering up bits and pieces of human remains - 4500 pieces weighing in at around 600 pounds if I remember right. Anyway, some hard pieces did land that far away and paper & other light stuff went further than that. This isn't surprising given the force of the impact. At the same time, some was excavated from the hole that way too many people saw including the operator of the backhoe who wasn't FBI but local. As to the site being exclusionary by the FBI, that's usual for a crime scene just like cops do for a local one - you know, robberies, murders, selling really bad donuts and the like.

In the case of a False Flag operation, though, you want as many witnesses as possible so they can support the whole "Now, look what dem dere bad boys done did!" requirement of such an operation. You want as many witnesses as possible to the wreckage as found, to the body bitzenpieces as found, and to everything and anything else as found. This is a situation where fabricated simply isn't good enough. It has to be absolutely real. Staging anything defeats the whole purpose of a False Flag operation. This would also be the case in a shoot down since it can be turned into whatever it has to be to support pretty much any agenda one can think up. In short, a False Flag has to follow the Official Version to the letter without exception and without getting creative in "making" evidence to suit. It also means doing the unthinkable and flying those four airliners as described in the Official Version. Flt 93's crashing early meant a quick rewrite of that part of the script but that would be very easily managed. Script writers do that all the time. It comes with the territory.

What it comes down to is that if there was no wreckage at Shanksville or anywhere else, then it could not have been a False Flag operation nor could Shanksville have been a shoot down.

• Like 2

Well, not really back (see earlier post about the Waldos) but doing what I can to keep up. Christmas was good, though. I talked with my daughter for an hour on the phone which is always a good thing.

Well, actually Wally, in his role as the ME instead of coroner, and his band of merry assistants were inside the cordon gathering up bits and pieces of human remains - 4500 pieces weighing in at around 600 pounds if I remember right. Anyway, some hard pieces did land that far away and paper & other light stuff went further than that. This isn't surprising given the force of the impact. At the same time, some was excavated from the hole that way too many people saw including the operator of the backhoe who wasn't FBI but local. As to the site being exclusionary by the FBI, that's usual for a crime scene just like cops do for a local one - you know, robberies, murders, selling really bad donuts and the like.

In the case of a False Flag operation, though, you want as many witnesses as possible so they can support the whole "Now, look what dem dere bad boys done did!" requirement of such an operation. You want as many witnesses as possible to the wreckage as found, to the body bitzenpieces as found, and to everything and anything else as found. This is a situation where fabricated simply isn't good enough. It has to be absolutely real. Staging anything defeats the whole purpose of a False Flag operation. This would also be the case in a shoot down since it can be turned into whatever it has to be to support pretty much any agenda one can think up. In short, a False Flag has to follow the Official Version to the letter without exception and without getting creative in "making" evidence to suit. It also means doing the unthinkable and flying those four airliners as described in the Official Version. Flt 93's crashing early meant a quick rewrite of that part of the script but that would be very easily managed. Script writers do that all the time. It comes with the territory.

What it comes down to is that if there was no wreckage at Shanksville or anywhere else, then it could not have been a False Flag operation nor could Shanksville have been a shoot down.

Simply amazing!! He claims that no aircraft wreckage is visible at the Pentagon nor near Shanksville despite tons of evidence and yet he continues to push a false flag operation. I don't think he understands that in order to push a 9/11 false flag operation he has to present aircraft wreckage and then, account for passengers and crew of those flights.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

Simply amazing!! He claims that no aircraft wreckage is visible at the Pentagon nor near Shanksville despite tons of evidence and yet he continues to push a false flag operation. I don't think he understands that in order to push a 9/11 false flag operation he has to present aircraft wreckage and then, account for passengers and crew of those flights.

A false flag operation is basically a 'frame-up', except grander in scale.

The primary goal is to successfully frame others for their own crimes.

For 9/11, they 'find' passports, etc. So goofy a fable yet somehow many still buy it