Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whitney Houston Was Murdered

Still Waters

Whitney Houston was murdered and new evidence – caught on video – proves it, says a top Hollywood private investigator who is turning all of his material over to the FBI, according to a new report.

Paul Huebl also says the superstar singer’s killers are caught on tape. “I have evidence that points to Whitney being a victim of a high powered drug dealers who sent thugs to collect a huge debt she owed for drugs,” Huebl says in the new issue of the National Enquirer, which broke the story.

http://www.radaronli...eo-evidence-fbi

And the National Enquirer is such a reputable piece of journalism. I wouldn't wipe my butt with the paper it's printed on.

And the National Enquirer is such a reputable piece of journalism. I wouldn't wipe my butt with the paper it's printed on.

I would not either, takes months for its ink to dry :innocent:

• Like 3

Sad. A brilliant talent gone too soon and now the vultures are picking the bones. She made her choices just as we all do - they just resonate more because of the unbelievable gifts she was given. I feel badly for her family.

• Like 1

Jeeze, 1.5 million dollars in cocaine debt is a heck of a lot of coke.

As far as a "murder" goes, I suppose anything is possible in the drug world, but I'm not believing it yet.

I don't think she was murdered by any drug head honcho.Even if she did owe money, I would think she was worth more to them alive than dead.

This scenario reminds me of the death of the actress Thelma Todd back in the 1930s. There was some thought perhasp Lucky luciano had a hand in it.

I think this is just some half baked theory.With Whitney dead;what was the dealer supposed to do;sue her estate for the money? Yeah that would go over real good in a court of law. Poor lady;everybody except for a few people were just riding her coat tails for money.

• Like 1

The National Enquirer reports things that maybe true, and sometimes are. It's not bad journalism it's just another model of it that doesn't follow the single rail that most of us are used to. And the credibility lies with Paul Huebl. If someone says they're reporting information this explicit about a case as high-profile as this to the FBI, and then they don't do it, they should expect an interrogation from the FBI. Making up a silly story just to ruin one's name and career doesn't seem likely. I think it's possible this Paul Huebl might be sensationalizing his findings to further his own career instead; or maybe not.

I think Holly makes a great point that Whitney is worth a lot more alive than dead. And if someone owed a drug debt, why would you kill off the addicted buyer of those drugs? A smart dealer would raise prices slightly (cut up the drugs) and make the money back on the user. Killing Whitney would be the last thing one would do; it kills the cash cow. Unless, one's name was on the life insurance and/or will. Bobby Brown has demonstrated shady and lewd character in the past; receiving a dual diagnosis of mental illness and substance abuse/addiction including addictions to cocaine, heroin and alcohol in addition to committing acts of violence against Houston. While I believe in both forgiveness and the presumption of innocence, I wouldn't be stunned at all if Brown was responsible for her death.

Edited by Yamato

I think Holly makes a great point that Whitney is worth a lot more alive than dead. And if someone owed a drug debt, why would you kill off the addicted buyer of those drugs?

I think if she owed 1.5 million dollars, she hasn't been paying for a very long time. Drug dealers kill for a hell of a lot less owed money than that.

Edited by Sweetpumper

I think if she owed 1.5 million dollars, she hasn't been paying for a very long time. Drug dealers kill for a hell of a lot less owed money than that.

Not necessarily. Drugs are expensive, especially drugs to the celebrities.

I said a smart dealer wouldn't kill her; I didn't say all dealers are smart.

• Like 1

You know,sometimes,you see articles in the Enquirer,and the now defunct weekly world news ,and people would laugh ,and honest to god ,I've seen articles on the same exact topics ,in the new York times ,as gospel truth ,a few weeks AFTER the other alleged rag had it .

Anything is possible .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

This is the second time I've heard she was murdered. First suspect was supposedly a member (Hollywood mogul?) of the Illuminati.

Don't know if true or false, but it's a possibility.