Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DARK SKIES

ReaperS_ParadoX

Anybody think this looks interesting?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReaperS_ParadoX

• ExpandMyMind

• Ashotep

• AsteroidX

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked OK until I realised the trailer contained practically the whole film. Not much point in watching it now.

I can't watch it right now, what is it about?

Aliens

Looked OK until I realised the trailer contained practically the whole film. Not much point in watching it now.

LOL im sure theres more to the story then just what was shown in the trailer my friend

LOL im sure theres more to the story then just what was shown in the trailer my friend

I wouldn't bet on that mate. That's the problem with films these days: they promote them in such a way as to attempt get as many people as possible to go see them in the cinema. Unfortunately, this involves showing massive spoilers to make the trailer seem as exciting as possible - often being the main parts of the film. Hell, they showed a damned alien in the trailer above (I thought it was a supernatural horror/thriller)! Surprise ruined. And TV episodes are often the same.

This is why I admire JJ Abrams and his style of marketing for Star Trek. And a few other producers who promote films in the same way.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

I wouldn't bet on that mate. That's the problem with films these days: they promote them in such a way as to attempt get as many people as possible to go see them in the cinema. Unfortunately, this involves showing massive spoilers to make the trailer seem as exciting as possible - often being the main parts of the film. Hell, they showed a damned alien in the trailer above (I thought it was a supernatural horror/thriller)! Surprise ruined. And TV episodes are often the same.

This is why I admire JJ Abrams and his style of marketing for Star Trek. And a few other producers who promote films in the same way.

Yeah speaking of JJ Abrams I thought he said he was gonna make a sequal to Cloverfield

Havent seen any of them. Im more the after the apocalypse type myself. Cloverfield was good.

I hope he does make a sequel. I found Cloverfield to be extremely intense and well made.

I hope he does make a sequel. I found Cloverfield to be extremely intense and well made.

Yeah same here despite people saying the jerky camera motions made them siick. Although I gotta say there was so much hype behind his Super 8 creature that I was thinking it would be better than it turned out to be.