Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's a random thing that scares you?

Wookietim

I can't sleep if the closet door is open. sometime, i think it's closed, but I still have to get up to check.

Also, I can't look at a mirror in a dark room.

Yeah me too

I cant believe more people here arent afraid of outer space

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

I know this is stupid but...moths.

I've always had a deep fear of insects but moths. Oh god, moths. They're terrifying to me. Once when I was younger, I was awaken in the middle of the night by a strange flapping noise by my ear and so I turn my head and there by my face is the biggest moth I've ever seen in my life. I quickly ran and got my dad but he couldn't find it and thought I was dreaming so he told me to go back to sleep. I did and ten minutes later the moth is crawling on the wall and starts flying towards me.

I didn't sleep at all that night. I just hid out in the living room.

Since then moths have just scared me so badly.

• Like 2

Having to listen to the neighbours kids play Justin bieber cds they got for xmass all day. :cry:

Edited by CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

I know this is stupid but...moths.

I've always had a deep fear of insects but moths. Oh god, moths. They're terrifying to me. Once when I was younger, I was awaken in the middle of the night by a strange flapping noise by my ear and so I turn my head and there by my face is the biggest moth I've ever seen in my life. I quickly ran and got my dad but he couldn't find it and thought I was dreaming so he told me to go back to sleep. I did and ten minutes later the moth is crawling on the wall and starts flying towards me.

I didn't sleep at all that night. I just hid out in the living room.

Since then moths have just scared me so badly.

Hmm interesting do you have the same reaction to butterflies . :unsure2:

Hmm interesting do you have the same reaction to butterflies . :unsure2:

No, not really. But any flying insect that flies close to me wil put me on edge.

Butterflies are one of the few insects that don't bother me as much.

No, not really. But any flying insect that flies close to me wil put me on edge.

Butterflies are one of the few insects that don't bother me as much.

Freaky

Having to listen to the neighbours kids play Justin bieber cds they got for xmass all day. :cry:

Ugh

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be afraid of Beetles...after seeing the Mummy and the way those Scarabs bore into the skin...Ugh.

Also, this kinda' stuff here...makes me itch.

617051959.jpg Lotus Pods..... :no:

• 2 months later...

Busy highways in unfamiliar cities with signs that don't let you know where your exit is until its right there.

Edited by missbeliever
  • Like 1

shadow people are starting to p*** me off *******s hang around the house here lazy bums if they aint gona help out with work and paying the bills they can just drag their asses on some wheres else

• Like 2

Females who spray tan orange and take duck face pics.......... :no:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Open doors. I know that's a little crazy, but it always creeps me out; even if its totally light and I can see everything I still feel like someone is there...ugh it makes me shudder just thinking about it...

• Like 1

Open doors. I know that's a little crazy, but it always creeps me out; even if its totally light and I can see everything I still feel like someone is there...ugh it makes me shudder just thinking about it...

Im the same way I cant have my closet door open or any of my dresser drawers open

I used to be afraid of Beetles...after seeing the Mummy and the way those Scarabs bore into the skin...Ugh.

Lotus Pods..... :no:

Ok, I'm not gonna lie there, I almost fainted when I saw that pic, just now. Now I have this itchy feeling.

Somebody tell me that photo is fake or something... please..

I get nearly petrified when I'm near old abandoned driveways that lead to dead empty lots. Something about it just screams hardships & failure, the kind of stuff that attracts the paranormal.

617051959.jpg Lotus Pods..... :no:

ICk are those embedded in her skin?!

Jeff the Killer. It's a bit ridiculous, but for some reason it creeps me out. Also, losing one or more of the people I love, especially to suicide. That's probably my greatest fear. Tornadoes, as well. And I have general social anxiety.

Hearing a random noise out of random when home alone. Even when I realize that there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for the sound, I'll always be on edge for a while after.

I'm also terrified at the thought of the lights burning out when I'm in the middle of taking a dump or shower. Being in the dark with a mirror and no means of a quick escape? Yeesh.

When walking down the stairs and forgetting there's one more left....for a sheer 5 seconds you're certain your life is over....then snap back to reality upon stumbling onto solid ground.

• Like 1

When my cat sits on the end of the bed and stares at the wall across from my bedroom door into the darkness in the hallway at night. She seems to be listening for something or someone.

• Like 2