Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

This biggest smoking gun with this sample is literally written all over it. It's a great picture and I'm glad you posted it. How do you explain the high feed rate. Dunn did a test where he used a copper pipe and it didn't produce these marks.

Dunn measured 0.1 inch per revolution on the above sample! Nothing they had could do that. More evidence of high technology.

Once again, you have to prove it before I have to explain it, as BMK pointed out, and I still don't believe that a normal explanation has been conclusively ruled out.

And as you say it's vitrified!

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? It would explain a lot.

I very carefully Pointed out that it is clearly not vitrified. Do you even know what that word means? It means glassified. De-crystalized. If the core was vitrified, it would be covered with an opaque amorphous layer of something like obsidian. The crystal structure of the rock underneath, which at that size would take weeks or months if not years to form, would not be visible. It is vanishingly unlikely that any layer would be transparent. This is something to note about the blocks of Peru. All of this so-called "vitrification" appears to be the same color as regular andesite, except in a few spots that are obviously blackened. I would be interested to know if it would be possible to observe the surface mineral structure of the rock with a hand lens.

• Like 1

For anyone seriously interested in the vitrification phenomena this short clip is worth watching. Disposes of any polishing or weathering theorie straight away.

[media=]

[/media]

In the beginning of the video the guy says, "Why would someone polish that?"

Then I ask you in return: why would someone vitrify that?

The gloss could easily be explained by natural causes. These tunnels tend to be very damp. And I know, because I was there.

If you ever walk the Inca Trail ("Camina Inca") on your way to Machu Picchu you will have to walk through some train tunnels (which are obviously not made by the Incas).

It actually RAINS in some of them !!

Meaning: they are very damp, and microbes just love these conditions. And I told you what microbes can do to rock surfaces.

And these train tunnels are shiny too.

• Like 1

Intermezzo:

All this talk about Peru makes me feel very "homesick'.

I lived there for half a year, and would have married a women I met in Arequipa, and she was a Chilean refugee, a mestiza. But she was a lying b****.

I know I will never be able to return (no money).

End of intermezzo.

Edited by Abramelin

If you ever walk the Inca Trail ("Camina Inca") on your way to Machu Picchu you will have to walk through some train tunnels (which are obviously not made by the Incas).

ha, that's what conventional thinking wants you to think. $10 for the first person to find a wall carving that's indisputably an Inca Train à Grande Vitesse.

Not true. I have concentrated on two issues: Skulls and precision work. I even went to the trouble of summarising my findings so far and providing the original sources of the photographs. I haven't as an example covered ancient artwork, myths and legends in any detail, or anything else that may support the AA theory. Just those two topics.

I have been very open and honest in a drive to find key evidence. Why not join in if you are interested instead of complaining all the time?

stop accusing us of complaining just because you don't like what you read.

the skulls have been addressed. just because you are doing the lalala i can't hear you thing doesn't mean it's not addressed.

i went through this thread last night trying to find any stuff from you that didn't come from these quacks. i didn't find any.

why is it that you don't use any other source of information but these guys?

• Like 3

stop accusing us of complaining just because you don't like what you read.

the skulls have been addressed. just because you are doing the lalala i can't hear you thing doesn't mean it's not addressed.

i went through this thread last night trying to find any stuff from you that didn't come from these quacks. i didn't find any.

His main problem is that he thinks we are not all into the 'aliens did it' theory.

But I'll tell you: if CNN announces 'Breaking News' about some major discovery in Peru, involving aliens, I will not go to sleep before I watched that news.

It's not that I do not want to believe aliens were present in ancient Incan times, but there is just no proof of it.

Most, if not all things Zoser brought up, can be explained without any alien involvement.

• Like 3

His main problem is that he thinks we are not all into the 'aliens did it' theory.

But I'll tell you: if CNN announces 'Breaking News' about some major discovery in Peru, involving aliens, I will not go to sleep before I watched that news.

It's not that I do not want to believe aliens were present in ancient Incan times, but there is just no proof of it.

Most, if not all things Zoser brought up, can be explained without any alien involvement.

i'm of the same mindset.

• Like 1

Picture showing vitrification on a block at Puma Punku.zoser8-1_zps6216d215.jpg

Tiwanaku and Puma Punku: Solving The Riddles

In the beginning of the video the guy says, "Why would someone polish that?"

Then I ask you in return: why would someone vitrify that?

The gloss could easily be explained by natural causes. These tunnels tend to be very damp. And I know, because I was there.

It actually RAINS in some of them !!

Meaning: they are very damp, and microbes just love these conditions. And I told you what microbes can do to rock surfaces.

Refutation:

Vitrification is the result of intense heat. It is a side effect of the cutting method. Nothing more.

Inca artefacts show no sign of vitrification. Only precision cut artefacts show it.

SATEC069.jpg

No vitrification has ever been found on these artefacts. It's very very easy to refute your theory. You don't take note of all of the evidence.

No disrepect intended.

Edited by zoser

They produce close up imagery of exactly the kind of artefacts I'm interested in. Simple.

I'm not judging you Abe. Your a decent guy I can tell by your posts. I'm not too keen on those who complain all the time or use foul language. I could do without that really. Otherwise quite a decent set of folk.

They produce close up imagery of exactly the kind of artefacts I'm interested in. Simple.

but you use their 'findings' exclusively and will not entertain any one else's. this is very biased and closedminded considering they have no substantiation to any of their claims.

I'm not judging you Abe. Your a decent guy I can tell by your posts. I'm not too keen on those who complain all the time or use foul language. I could do without that really. Otherwise quite a decent set of folk.

You are drunk, right{?

Well, I am too, lol.

I am not the one to blame you.

But you are just being a stubborn mule.

I am too, but I also have a very creative mind.

You should try that once: try out opinions and views you don;t like.

Try to view things from an angle you don;t like or never thought of.

I did and I do.

• Like 2

Well as soon as everyone is done talking about the ROCKS Lets get down to the Rock solid evidence about E.T building anything on this planet ?

Shall we ?

Who`s first: :whistle:

Oh ! and one must provide actual evidence physical proof,A Tool,a Alien object,of any kind !

We will be waiting over in the Bar !

Oh ! and one must provide actual evidence physical proof,A Tool,a Alien object,of any kind !

We will be waiting over in the Bar !

I'm gonna die of alcohol poisoning while we wait....

Abe you may have already watched this or you may not. Excellent information on vitrification because it shows how easy it is to distinguish between a wall where the blocks have been been cut by pounding and a wall where the blocks were cut by other technology (as per my summary).

!

And guess what? It's not Brien Foerster (that's with an 'e' not an 'a')

B)

Edited by zoser

Brien with a "full of bullsh!t" not an a.

Try following the thread and see where the evidence is going instead of waiting for a flying saucer to be uncovered next to some ancient ruins stacked with stone cutting technology. That's not going to happen. If you watch and observe and take the trouble to read up on the facts presented here you will see that it isn't actually required to realise that something extra-ordinary occurred with these precision artefacts.

Edited by zoser

Try following the thread and see where the evidence is going instead of waiting for a flying saucer to be uncovered next to some ancient ruins stacked with stone cutting technology. That's not going to happen. If you watch and observe and take the trouble to read up on the facts presented here you will see that it isn't actually required to realise that something extra-ordinary occurred with these precision artefacts.

I have followed the thread. Your "facts" are anything but and you ignore all explanations except your own. There is nothing extraordinary going on here, you just refuse to see it any other way.

• Like 2

Intermezzo:

All this talk about Peru makes me feel very "homesick'.

I lived there for half a year, and would have married a women I met in Arequipa, and she was a Chilean refugee, a mestiza. But she was a lying b****.

I know I will never be able to return (no money).

End of intermezzo.

How expensive would a few weeks in Peru actually cost Abe?

I have followed the thread. Your "facts" are anything but and you ignore all explanations except your own. There is nothing extraordinary going on here, you just refuse to see it any other way.

Check out the video in post 3618.

You know each time I come back to this thread - its staggeringly still going on about things that were discussed, dealt with, subject changed and...now back to vitrification, it keeps cycling thru the same subjects.

Now as zoser cannot provide a single shred of evidence, from any video, or any source currently available whatsoever, in regards to proof of aliens, or their technology or alleged building skills, the only reasoned thing to have in anyones mind, is that is absolutely pointless to continue. This thread is far too long for most to join as where the heck will they start?

No matter what news stuff he posts - you must all understand its totally impossible to prove 'anything' in regards to the AA. EVER! By anyone. By any expert, anywhere in the world. Especially very low level researchers such as zoser!

So whats the point? Without this thread what will zoser have to talk about?

So it comes back down to just a half dozen or so people keeping it going.. and yet why? Each and everyone of you have expressed feeling frustrated or pained at his inability to accept all evidence that HAS been presented, you know he just ignores it, does a swerve, then comes back with another angle on an already heavily discussed topic (with lots of evidence and facts),

Yet nothing changes. Its an absolutely pointless and fruitless venture to even bother looking into anything he posts, ever. And REALLY VERY POINTLESS, in continuing.. where will it lead and when will it end? Nowhere, it cannot can it?

Zoser has that rigid belief in all things alien, skulls, temples, stones etc, yet while he cannot prove a damned thing, ever, everything else anyone says is wrong.

Totally pointless continuing like this

Edited by seeder

Brien with an 'e' not an 'a'.

Do you think someone ought to tell him?

You know each time I come back to this thread - its staggeringly still going on about things that were discussed, dealt with, subject changed and...now back to vitrification, it keeps cycling thru the same subjects.

Now as zoser cannot provide a single shred of evidence, from any video, or any source currently available whatsoever, in regards to proof of aliens, or their technology or alleged building skills, the only reasoned thing to have in anyones mind, is that is absolutely pointless to continue. This thread is far too long for most to join as where the heck will they start?

No matter what news stuff he posts - you must all understand its totally impossible to prove 'anything' in regards to the AA. EVER! By anyone. By any expert, anywhere in the world. Especially very low level researchers such as zoser!

So whats the point? Without this thread what will zoser have to talk about?

So it comes back down to just a half dozen or so people keeping it going.. and yet why? Each and everyone of you have expressed feeling frustrated or pained at his inability to accept all evidence that HAS been presented, you know he just ignores it, does a swerve, then comes back with another angle on an already heavily discussed topic (with lots of evidence and facts),

Yet nothing changes. Its an absolutely pointless and fruitless venture to even bother looking into anything he posts, ever. And REALLY VERY POINTLESS, in continuing.. where will it lead and when will it end? Nowhere, it cannot can it?

Zoser has that rigid belief in all things alien, skulls, temples, stones etc, yet while he cannot prove a damned thing, ever, everything else anyone says is wrong.

Totally pointless continuing like this

Findings so far.

Vitrification - precision relics only - high temperature directed heat. Supported by evidence of fused (melted) blocks.

Paracas elongation:

1)Those that show evidence of deformation - flat foreheads - one side larger than the other (no symmetry) - otherwise same suture arrangement and general skull features as ours.

2) Suspected natural types - parietal foramen - large mandible - different plate and suture arrangement - enlarged eye sockets - different molar arrangment (less than ours) - cone heads - royal.

What is it you find uninteresting about this?

Edited by zoser