Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret UFO NASA Transmissions - Smoking Gun

wallarookiller

Ok Guff.. correct me if I am wrong.. but you have never posted anything that proves you are who you say you are.. posted nothing to show you were in with the gov ufo groups.. zip.. nadda.. nothing..

Yes you post up other peoples work.. reports etc.. and then you will come out and say 'that is not the full story.. the reports I have seen etc etc etc'..

Guff.. thats not proof.. thats hearsay and hyperbole

I never said that I was "in" a government UFO group, only that I was aware of existence and people who worked for it. I have posted a great deal of information about this top secret UFO investigation but you seem blissfully unaware of this.

On other threads I have written a great deal about my background--probably more than anyone else who has ever posted on here--and certainly more than you ever have.

Once again, you don't know what you're talking about.

I never said that I was "in" a government UFO group, only that I was aware of existence and people who worked for it. I have posted a great deal of information about this top secret UFO investigation but you seem blissfully unaware of this.

On other threads I have written a great deal about my background--probably more than anyone else who has ever posted on here--and certainly more than you ever have.

Once again, you don't know what you're talking about.

again.. you have posted.. not proven.. and again I say hyperbole

and yet you keep saying.. you have seen these reports.. yet never shown them..

To be honest.. I honestly dont think you know half the stuff you say you do.. other then what you have read from books and what comes out a UFO conventions..

Its all coming across as one of the 'my sisters friend uncle's best mate met a guy at a pub who said his mothers fathers old school buddy worked at this place'..

again.. you have posted.. not proven.. and again I say hyperbole

and yet you keep saying.. you have seen these reports.. yet never shown them..

To be honest.. I honestly dont think you know half the stuff you say you do.. other then what you have read from books and what comes out a UFO conventions..

Its all coming across as one of the 'my sisters friend uncle's best mate met a guy at a pub who said his mothers fathers old school buddy worked at this place'..

Listen, I really don't care what you or any of the other Aussie Dingos think of me. Truth be told, I don't like any of you very much either--never have. I have been telling the truth about everything I have been saying, and you can take it or leave it.

By the way, I have never been to a "UFO convention".

Listen, I really don't care what you or any of the other Aussie Dingos think of me. Truth be told, I don't like any of you very much either--never have. I have been telling the truth about everything I have been saying, and you can take it or leave it.

By the way, I have never been to a "UFO convention".

Heh thats ok mate.. I like you.. your like the Jerry Lewis of the boards :) you keep me amused..

Heh thats ok mate.. I like you.. your like the Jerry Lewis of the boards :) you keep me amused..

And you are clearly just trying to bait me without saying anything substantial about yourself or UFOs. Many people have wasted a great deal of space on here doing exactly the same thing, but compared to me their contributions here are nil.

That's fine...whatever floats your boat.

And you are clearly just trying to bait me without saying anything substantial about yourself or UFOs. Many people have wasted a great deal of space on here doing exactly the same thing, but compared to me their contributions here are nil.

That's fine...whatever floats your boat.

Ok.. fair call.. I'm 42.. nearly 43.. used to be a believer in UFO's coming to earth.. then I grew up :D ..

UFO's.. are they real.. no.. is there alien life.. yes of course their would be.. its a bloody big universe so there will be other life out there..

People who have supposedly seen ufo's.. hmm.. misguided.. not really understood what they saw.. ahh.. some are attention seekers going for their 15 minutes of fame.. the ones that say they have been taken by aliens.. well.. they really need help..

UFO videos.. have yet to see one that makes me say.. Wow.. thats a ufo..

All the ufo guff.. projected blue book etc.. distraction.. not covering up ufo's but covering up military projects..

Those who are into the whole UFO's are here etc.. small minded shallow people who unfortunately taken in by people who can spin a good con to make money from them..

So there you have it.. thats my take on ufo's and aliens.. would like to believe.. but I cannot see a real reason to..

Ok.. fair call.. I'm 42.. nearly 43.. used to be a believer in UFO's coming to earth.. then I grew up :D ..

UFO's.. are they real.. no.. is there alien life.. yes of course their would be.. its a bloody big universe so there will be other life out there..

People who have supposedly seen ufo's.. hmm.. misguided.. not really understood what they saw.. ahh.. some are attention seekers going for their 15 minutes of fame.. the ones that say they have been taken by aliens.. well.. they really need help..

UFO videos.. have yet to see one that makes me say.. Wow.. thats a ufo..

All the ufo guff.. projected blue book etc.. distraction.. not covering up ufo's but covering up military projects..

Those who are into the whole UFO's are here etc.. small minded shallow people who unfortunately taken in by people who can spin a good con to make money from them..

So there you have it.. thats my take on ufo's and aliens.. would like to believe.. but I cannot see a real reason to..

Once again, you are 100% wrong about me since I never made any money from UFOs and have no interest at all in 15 minutes of fame.

I grew up as the son and grandson of career Army officers and had no interest in UFOs at all until I saw one--many years ago when I was stationed in South Korea.

I choose not to identify myself but that's also the case with virtually everyone else on here. If anyone is doing constant self-promotion, it's someone like Oberg, who must just pretty hard up after getting canned by NASA.

By golly, he still sticks to their party line, although it is not just their party line by any means. They have to do what they're told just like everyone else.

Actually Guff.. I had you in the 'got sucked in' by it all category not the con man.. you don't come across as a con man.. just someone who feels he is right about it.. which is not a bad thing..

Jim points people to his page because it saves having to time and time again repeat himself with each new nutjob that comes on the boards ..

I always get a huge kick out of people claiming this is a big, deep, dark secret......then they offer up a TV show/documentary or internet website as proof of it's secrecy.

How can it be a secret with it's own TV show and internet web page?

:unsure2:

• Like 1

I always get a huge kick out of people claiming this is a big, deep, dark secret......then they offer up a TV show/documentary or internet website as proof of it's secrecy.

How can it be a secret with it's own TV show and internet web page?

A lot of information about UFOs would still be secret if there had not been a very dedicated group of people over many years who refused to accept the official "explanations" for these things.

Of course, we have a long tradition of that in this country, but it has certainly been an uphill fight. That's not surprising, given that UFOs were the most classified subject in the US government even as early as 1949.

Actually Guff.. I had you in the 'got sucked in' by it all category not the con man.. you don't come across as a con man.. just someone who feels he is right about it.. which is not a bad thing..

Jim points people to his page because it saves having to time and time again repeat himself with each new nutjob that comes on the boards ..

I suppose it's slightly better to be a sucker than a con man, although I deny that I have ever been either. I'm not sure just who you think has "sucked me in".

I learned about many of these UFO cases when I was in the army, long before the age of the Internet and indeed long before most of them were even publicly known.

Only someone with very superficial knowledge of the history of UFOs could keep saying the things that you do.

Do we want to discuss investigations that we can actually conduct, into specific claims that actually have been made -- or just fall back onto unverifiable allegations by undefined and anonymous sources?

How well as THAT worked out, so far?

There are some specific factual challenges still on the table. some people have shown willingness to dive into them and dig out new information. And have shared them here.

Others have defiantly and dismissively refused. "No new facts needed -- my mind's made up!".

Shouldn't those attitudes alone be a guide in determining whose opinions, among the conflicting ones offered here, are more likely to be fact-based, and whose, fantasy-based?

A lot of information about UFOs would still be secret if there had not been a very dedicated group of people over many years who refused to accept the official "explanations" for these things.

Of course, we have a long tradition of that in this country, but it has certainly been an uphill fight. That's not surprising, given that UFOs were the most classified subject in the US government even as early as 1949.

The only thing classified about them is that most of them are covers for secret US experimental stuff. You care to guess how many people saw a B2 or the F117 and got all freaked out and called them UFO's.. Yeah, secret, right. The only thing secret about them is the misinformation being disseminated by the government to keep using the cover. Secret? Hmpt! Secret, my old shriveled up ass. You haven't figured out it a game the government play to keep stuff secret and you UFO types swallow it hook line and sinker every freaking time. Then the boys of Uncle Sam go back to doing real work.

Wake up and smell the coffee, you guys are being played.....played like a cheap fiddle.

Do we want to discuss investigations that we can actually conduct, into specific claims that actually have been made -- or just fall back onto unverifiable allegations by undefined and anonymous sources?

How well as THAT worked out, so far?

You would be correct if that is what I had been doing for all these years, but it is actually a completely false description of me--and many others in the UFO field.

Many of your "explanations" for UFOs have repeatedly been shown to be a lot of hot air.

The only thing classified about them is that most of them are covers for secret US experimental stuff.

Some of them are, but that does not even bear a remote resemblance to the entire history of UFOs over the last 70 years.

I doubt that even Oberg would believe that was a catch-all explanation for UFOs. He prefers mystery rockets and mystery satellites that have never been identified, and if that doesn't work he just says they must be debris close to the camera.

It does not matter if that actual witnesses reported something very different, since Oberg thinks they are all crazies, liars or hoaxers if they dare to disagree with him. Typical.

I suppose it's slightly better to be a sucker than a con man, although I deny that I have ever been either. I'm not sure just who you think has "sucked me in".

I learned about many of these UFO cases when I was in the army, long before the age of the Internet and indeed long before most of them were even publicly known.

Only someone with very superficial knowledge of the history of UFOs could keep saying the things that you do.

The whole UFO thing has sucked you in Guff.. keninsc has said..you and a lot of others have fell for it hook line and sinker.. I would rather know what is behind the story.. what it is hiding.. it sure isnt ufo's :D

Ok at a guess you have spent 40.. 50 years chasing something that does not exist.. people do things like that quite often.. bigfoot.. over here we would say its a Lasseters Reef..

Yup.. superficial knowledge of UFO.. these days yup.. 20 years ago and I would have backed you 100% :D but then I was not living in reality..

sorry Guff.. you have basically wasted your life chasing a con.. and the saddest thing is.. you just dont see it..

Some of them are, but that does not even bear a remote resemblance to the entire history of UFOs over the last 70 years.

I doubt that even Oberg would believe that was a catch-all explanation for UFOs. He prefers mystery rockets and mystery satellites that have never been identified, and if that doesn't work he just says they must be debris close to the camera.

It does not matter if that actual witnesses reported something very different, since Oberg thinks they are all crazies, liars or hoaxers if they dare to disagree with him. Typical.

I urge you to actually read the studies I've published before spouting nonsensical misinterpretations and misrepresentations of them.

You dwell in darkness. Move towards the light. Start by opening your eyes.

Have you ever encountered ANY prosaic explanation offered for a classic 'UFO case', by me or any others, that you accept as credible?

I urge you to actually read the studies I've published before spouting nonsensical misinterpretations and misrepresentations of them.

You dwell in darkness. Move towards the light. Start by opening your eyes.

Have you ever encountered ANY prosaic explanation offered for a classic 'UFO case', by me or any others, that you accept as credible?

Now Rev. Jim is starting to preach to me, which allows him to pretend that only he has "the Truth" and the rest of us are idiots and clowns for not believing his Gospel.

Yes, I have "accepted" many prosaic explanations for UFOs, including on this forum, just as you refuse to accept any other kind of explanation--and will make them up as you go along if necessary. I've been watching you do this for decades now.

The whole UFO thing has sucked you in Guff.. keninsc has said..you and a lot of others have fell for it hook line and sinker.. I would rather know what is behind the story.. what it is hiding.. it sure isnt ufo's :D

Ok at a guess you have spent 40.. 50 years chasing something that does not exist.. people do things like that quite often.. bigfoot.. over here we would say its a Lasseters Reef..

Oh they exist all right, don't kid yourself about that.

Oh they exist all right, don't kid yourself about that.

Oh I agree.. UFO's do exist.. but they are not alien :D

Oh I agree.. UFO's do exist.. but they are not alien :D

You seem very certain of that, but merely making the same assertions over and over again doesn't make them true.

You seem very certain of that, but merely making the same assertions over and over again doesn't make them true.

Hello Pot.. my name is kettle :D

Hello Pot.. my name is kettle :D

No, that's not true either, since I post all kinds of evidence to support my views while you just post the same opinions over and over again.

I'm the one who posts all the Luna Cognita videos that get Peri and Oberg so upset, like this one.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by TheMacGuffin

It's amazing what people have found even in the officially acknowledged NASA pictures, including the ones that have been cropped, airbrushed, obfuscated and otherwise manipulated. I have no doubt that all this is still going on right to the present.