Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] My problem. Help.

Brando34

After reading through all your posts I'm starting to doubt whether this true or not.

But if it is, you desperately need some help. You have said that your parents don't care about this. Surely this can't be true. Even you have said you are concerned about your mental health and well being so I don't see how they can argue with that. But like others have said, you need to do whatever you can to get an appointment with a doctor. You can't allow this to dominate your life and it will only get worse if you don't get help. I know that you don't feel comfortable talking to a counsellor but that's what they are there for, to help.

All I'm saying is that you need to do everything you can to get help because at the moment I don't feel you are judging by your posts.

• Like 1

Sakari, put yourself in my place. Live my life for a day. If you knew anything about me, my past, or my life in general you wouldn't want to. Your BS meter is broken.

Sakari, put yourself in my place. Live my life for a day. If you knew anything about me, my past, or my life in general you wouldn't want to. Your BS meter is broken.

You do not know my life, or what I have gone through.....Just might be worse then yours :)

Yeah, walk in my shoes for 5 minutes. I don't even need the paranormal to be miserable.

Maybe you're right. But the difference between you and I is I would never go so far as to tell you you are lying about anything because I don't know you. So if you wanna call me a liar, if you wanna act like I don't want help, that I'm just trying to get attention, then you are more than wrong.

Maybe you're right. But the difference between you and I is I would never go so far as to tell you you are lying about anything because I don't know you. So if you wanna call me a liar, if you wanna act like I don't want help, that I'm just trying to get attention, then you are more than wrong.

Brando,

I am not " calling you a liar ".....

In my experience having discussions such as these over the many years, I am saying in my opinion this is made up. Whether for attention, or whatever reason I never know. ( you are the one mentioning doing this for attention, I never brought that up, until I saw that you did. I thought that, but left it alone )

I explained why, ( excuses as to why your not getting the help you asked for, when it was offered ) and I said if not then I hope you go get help, and I also said I could help you with that.

It is my opinion, and if it bothers you, that is your issue.

As said, good luck, I for one have had more then enough time spent on topics such as these.

Edited by Sakari

Haha. You really don't get it. You're not the first person to blow me off and take me as some attention needing child. This is the exact reason I don't tell people about my issue. They don't believe me. I don't care if you have "experience." Maybe I belong in a damn mental facility. One thing I know, whether something is wrong in my brain or it's actually there, I see these things. I've felt it. It is very real to me! I can't explain it either and for years I've kept it to myself. The moment I choose to be open about it I get people like you trying to tell me that THESE THINGS AREN'T HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!!!! I don't need you telling me what is and isn't real in my life.

Brando, I think people here are getting frustrated with you because they don't know what else to say. You've been given a lot of advice ...... people focussed their attention on your problem and tried to come up with answers that would help. What more can they do? The bottom line is, we don't know whether you're making it all up or not but the replies to your first post (largely)assumed you were telling the truth. People here can feel sympathy for you 'til the cows come home, but you're the only one who can make the move to get help ...... and you do need help. I hope you find the courage to get that soon. But honestly, what else can people here do?

• Like 1

Don't bother talking to a guidance counselor they are useless.

You need to see a doctor period.

You're old enough to get a part time job so get one. Don't tell anyone your nuts.

After working part time and saving money go see a doctor ask for s full body MRI.

If there is a brain tumor they will find it.

Btw you said it was trying to hurt your girlfriend in another city. How exactly would you know that? Do they speak to you or what?

And if my parents wouldn't help me after I told them all that I would literally just tell them they are terrible parents I'm moving out when I'm 18 and I'll never speak to either of you again

• 4 weeks later...

Brando34 - Shame sounds terrible to have such uless uncaring parents. That may be half of the problem. Your subconcience mind is trying to reach out to them and acting up to get attention. This could be one of several things that could be on the cards.

But I would give you the same advise as anyone else, before looking into the supernatural consualt a Dr. A state hospital will have to see you and they shouldnt charge you (thats how it works in South Africa)

So go find a dr or help of sorts first then if you come back all 100% people that have some experince in the "ghost" and "spirits" fields can give you futrther advise.

Peace out and good luck

Trying to talk about this was a bad idea. Is it possible to delete the topic?

That's the worst thing you can do Brando, pm me. We can talk it through I I'll be available 24/7.

oh you are a powerful sensitive. Just figure out how to close yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

look, after reading this i was actually saddened this post is a serious one... you are a sensitive you have a gift i to am a sensitve .... im a shaman i heal ... hear see sense feel outter body exp.. see auras.. im a very sensitive person add me pm me i can help u some im still learning but i know enough to be able to help u with the protection you desperatly need

add me i can help u ..... i have some great gifts that god gave me ill teach u how to protect urself

Feel free to PM those offering advice, but please do not do that instead of seeing a doctor. You definitely need to rule out some serious medical conditions. Your parents need a slap if you ask me, sorry but if a child sits there crying saying these kind of things and they ignore it, then they do not deserve to be parents.

Best of luck to you, hope you get it figured out one way or another.

• 4 months later...

I've sent you a pm with some protection charms etc.. I hope they help even if just a little bit

You should see a doctor. You could have a brain tumor or lesion. You could have schizophrenia. These are nothing to be ashamed of. So take care of your brain. Like you would anything else in your body. You are probably scratching yourself. In your sleep.

Nice job there, WedMD.

add me i can help u ..... i have some great gifts that god gave me ill teach u how to protect urself

What kind of gifts?

Don't bother talking to a guidance counselor they are useless.

You need to see a doctor period.

You're old enough to get a part time job so get one. Don't tell anyone your nuts.

After working part time and saving money go see a doctor ask for s full body MRI.

If there is a brain tumor they will find it.

Btw you said it was trying to hurt your girlfriend in another city. How exactly would you know that? Do they speak to you or what?

And if my parents wouldn't help me after I told them all that I would literally just tell them they are terrible parents I'm moving out when I'm 18 and I'll never speak to either of you again

He can't have anything done medically without parents consent, unless it's an emergency. He also isn't going to save up for an MRI and pay out of pocket, they can be upwards of a few thousand dollars for a single exam, a full body MRI would be astronomical. If he needed an MRI, all he needs is a Brain study with contrast, not a whole body.

Basically, don't listen to this persons advice.