Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot captured alive?

danbell06

Well, fraud is illegal but then I can't explain why so many used care dealerships are still open either.

On Dr Jeff Meldrums facebook, I am having a very laughable debate with someone " involved " with the site that posts the updates on this........

Wow, people amaze me.....

Is Ed Smith even real?

Ed Smith is " the person " that this report originated from.....He also happens to be a " member " of the " only " site that is giving out updates......

hmmmmmmmm

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/12/watch-this-tim-fasano-who-is-ed-smith.html#moretop

Oh and wait, there is more.....

Try searching the names of the " research groups " that " ed smith " is naming.......Yup, good luck finding anything other then this crock of a story.

"Team Quantra"

Edited by Sakari

This is interesting:

http://bigfoot.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-capture-of-bigfoot-by-quantra-separating-fact-from-fiction

Hell, this is more convoluted than a spiral stair case. Read it and see what you think.

Yeah, not to mention that privately contracted scientist will cost you a pretty penny......assuming you actually hired them. And when you consider that they are claiming their little tiny server was "jammed" by all the hits on their site. You got money for scientist on retainer ready to ponce like the proverbial coiled springs when a Bigfoot is captured but you got no money for a descent server?

The other thing is this guy "Ed smith" is supposedly been kicked out of that organization but he's the one making the releases of information? WTF?

This is typical Bigfoot-researcher douchebaggery. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Edited by orangepeaceful79

The sad thing is this has been going on routinely since about 2000. Some group or individual claims to have a body or have absolute proof only to have it turn out to be BS from the word go. Seriously this Sh** gets old in a hurry.

The sad thing is this has been going on routinely since about 2000. Some group or individual claims to have a body or have absolute proof only to have it turn out to be BS from the word go. Seriously this Sh** gets old in a hurry.

Gotta keep the dream alive.

I think I'll give AM Coast to Coast a listen tonight while I'm working and see what they have to say about it.....if anything. I think even they might be fed up with this sort of stuff too.

Ok! Hold onto your skirts boys and girls.......you ain't gonna believe this:

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2012/12/28/daisy-the-bigfoot-has-been-released

According to this they have released "Daisy" and you can't possibly guess why.

Ok! Hold onto your skirts boys and girls.......you ain't gonna believe this:

http://www.ghosttheo...s-been-released

According to this they have released "Daisy" and you can't possibly guess why.

That is old "news" posted on December 28, 2012 (10:54 AM). A play-by-play account so far:

• First reported on Bigfoot Evidence on Thursday, December 27, 2012. (Good thing the world didn't end on the 21st)
  • Report was of a text message leaked by Ed Smith to the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center.
  • The text was sent by a member of "Team Quantra", formally "The Original 6", whatever that means.
  • The text stated "Daisy is in the Box", which is a code phrase for a Bigfoot (possibly Female) has been captured.
  • The Rumour Mill fires up.
  • Dec. 27, D.W. Lee does not deny the capture, and states that it did not happen in Oklahoma.
  • Dec. 28, Bigfoot Evidence reports that the Bigfoot Chicks interviewed D.W. Lee, who stated a trap was specially designed with a trigger set to close if a 350+ pound weight steps on a plate, and that a team of privately contracted scientist will examine the evidence.
  • Dec. 28, Ed Smith reports that the Bigfoot was moved from the capture site to the examination site during the early morning hours (12 miles between the two sites).
  • MABRC website crashes due to too many hits.
  • Tim Fasano says something false and not worth mentioning.
  • MABRC get their website back up and running.
  • D.W. Lee states that Ed Smith will be posting a 90 page document regarding the capture.
  • Dec. 29, More Rumours. Matt Moneymaker claims that no bigfoot has been captured. (I guess he's protecting his tv show, after all, Matt's out of work if Bigfoot is actually found; step aside Amateurs, step in Scientists)
  • Ed Smith states that he will not provide any further updates, and that any updates will come directly from Team Quantra.
  • D.W. Lee, MABRC Executive Director, has referenced us as people on the blogs, and we've been told to be patient.
  • Sunday Dec. 30, Ed Smith posts on the MABRC forum that he proposes a conference-call/meeting between Quantra, MABRC, Dr. Meldrum, Hovey, Himself and others. (Mr. Alexander is named as a member of Team Quantra)
  • Ed Smith claims there are health concerns for the specimen & that a press release is forthcoming.

Source.

Well, thank Goodness you've cited a completely independent source.......another bigfoot forum.

Sorry, the whole thing is turning into a freaking freak show to me now.

I'm sure we'll have any number of things coming up on this in the next few days.

Relax. Sit back and enjoy the show. This is The World of Bigfoot...

I can't help but watch.....it's like a train wreck.........a train wreck I tell you!

:w00t::whistle::innocent:

It's beautiful in its own unique way...

Does this shtuff generate any serious I-Net dough for any site?

"Quantra is funded by it's members. It is a group made up of doctors, lawyers, engineers, tech heads, etc."

-- I don't know about any of you, but I'm getting more and more impressed! Who could the "etc." be?!! :w00t:

Aren't some of you quite familiar with DW Lee? Anyone know him "personally" as far as the I-Net goes?

Edited by QuiteContrary

Well, here's yet another guy claiming they don't have a Bigfoot.....but I love the reason he says they don't have one.

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/12/dr-matthew-johnson-team-quantra-did-not.html

I know, but it's a slow night at work.

Does this shtuff generate any serious I-Net dough for any site?

"Quantra is funded by it's members. It is a group made up of doctors, lawyers, engineers, tech heads, etc."

-- I don't know about any of you, but I'm getting more and more impressed! Who could the "etc." be?!! :w00t:

Aren't some of you quite familiar with DW Lee? Anyone know him "personally" as far as the I-Net goes?

Personally, I can't see how anyone is making money off of this right this red hot minute. Not only that but a hoax will only destroy any credibility this group has, even if the mysterious "Ed Smith" turns out to be a fake fall guy for this group. Who's going to believe anything these guys ever say again? I consider myself to be a fairly rational person, but this whole thing is just so out there.

Ok, you want to have a group who does hunting for Bigfoots under the radar so to speak, cool. Personally, if I had the funds to do it myself then I'd do it that way. However, instead of claiming to have my own scientist on call, I'd simply and very discreetly develop a relationship with a University like Duke or Emory who both have primate research centers and medical university facilities right there on campus, no need to farm anything out. DNA, medical evaluation, genetic analysis, all one stop shopping. How do you develop a relationship you ask? Simple, you give them money in the form of donations. Then you tell them that they only people who need to know of the relationship is the two of you and the IRS........hey, that donation is a significant tax deduction.

Then lo and behold you screw up and nail a Bigfoot, we'll assume dead for now. You load said Bigfoot carcass into the back of a pick up truck and get on your cell phone calling whomever is your contact........let's say the Dean of primate Studies and you tell him it's showtime and you're bringing in a body. Quietly you arrive, unload and let the scientist do their thing quietly. Then when all the results are in you hold a big ass press conference and lay it all out on the table for the world to see and you tell them everything. Complete with pictures.....video if you have it and like magic it's all done. None of this BS we're currently seeing.

.....then of course, you fade into the margins of history and real scientist take over because now you have a real creature to study.

This whole thing is turning brown and starting to smell really bad now.

Well, here's yet another guy claiming they don't have a Bigfoot.....but I love the reason he says they don't have one.

http://bigfooteviden...ra-did-not.html

I know, but it's a slow night at work.

"This is a creative HOAX"

"Quantra needs to come out right now and let everyone know that they don't have a Bigfoot or they risk losing all credibility..."

"Creative? Credibility? Nooo... not any descriptions I was thinking at all... :no:

Ffs. Thats it for me with this ****. I no longer believe in this bollox. Some people are so full of it. They've released daisy now have they??? Absolute idiots. Con men! Until a body or solid evidence is produced im through with this freak show. What a waste of time!!!!!!!