Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

ha thinking just now about the matrix reminds me a bit of zosers quests..

Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

zoser: What truth?

Spoon boy: There is no spoon.

zoser: There is no spoon?

Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

9190172.jpg

wow...thats deep man.. yeh he's got a 'real' point!..

Edited by seeder

I know, right? Really blows your mind.

anything zoser posts just makes me blow a fuse - eventually.....forget blowing my mind !

• Like 1

I think Ancient Aliens holds more truth in our reality or makes more sense then Evolution.

Therefore -

Ancient%20Aliens%20meme%20-%20PANDAS.png

The thesaurus and examples will take care of the word Alien if needed in our opinions or something.

Edited by kampz

I already told you what to make of it - with pics of the actual glyphs.

Obviously, you are someone that doesn't care to understand what it is that you're talking about.

Obviously, you are someone who takes everything that people say far too seriously. :santa:

Obviously, you are someone who takes everything that people say far too seriously. :santa:

That particular subject - and several others - is a real sore spot considering I've been straightening posters out on it for years now. Including, as i pointed out, right here in this thread.

No offense.

Harte

this is laughable. what evidence?? we have all laborously followed this thread as ridiculous as it has gotten and as foolish as you have made yourself appear.

Jgirl is more interested in changing her avatar than she is the actual topic. I'm looking forward to seeing her make a technical contribution one day!

The evidence thus far is:

Helicopters et al in Egytian Heiroglyphs - refuted, explained and debunked.

Aliens in Egyptian Art - it's a pot plant.

Perfectly circular and smooth holes in hard stone - explained repeatedly. Also not perfeclty smooth.

perfectly cut and placed stone walls - refuted, etc etc

vitrified stones - explained.

Cone heads - explained.

Well I'm convinced, don't know about anyone else ;)

Well in that case why not go and check out more down to earth artefacts because obviously you are much too sophisticated for this thread. Obviously nothing here for you.

Try this:

http://asorblog.org/...y-in-the-news-2

Or maybe you are all just hanging around just in case?

This claim of debunking is totally in your mind.

(This is not about you specifically WoH but if the cap fits.........)

Nobody has the slightest idea of how vitrification occurs on the precision artefacts. The only way it can be explained is with an intense directed heat source.

Here is the detailed study.

Read it and see for yourself.

http://blog.world-my...stiges-of-peru/

Some say desert varnish - fail.

Some say polishing - fail.

Some say acid - fail.

It's really extremely easy to fail every one of these desperate explanations for the simple reason that none of you are really looking at all of the evidence.

The last video I posted in 3618 hasn't even been commented on never mind about debunked.

Neither has may last summary by the way.

So all I hear is a lot of hot air from people and nothing else. Abe is trying to make a go of it and do his best with contributions from Mr O, but all the rest seem to be offering nothing.

If you are going to debunk these ideas you will have to do better than that. Just claiming that you have will not do.

Maybe if some of you demonstrated more of a keen desire for the subject instead instead of flashing your ego's then you would be able to see more clearly what is being presented.

Cheers.

Edited by zoser

I'm looking forward to seeing her make a technical contribution one day!

well isn't that something...i'm waiting to see the very same thing from you one day, my hairy friend

ahhh, don't you like my avatars?

i find that people tend to make snide remarks about my avatar choices when they feel intimidated or lack an argument. i believe it's called straw man, but i could be wrong

Edited by JGirl

well isn't that something...i'm waiting to see the very same thing from you one day, my hairy friend

ahhh, don't you like my avatars?

i find that people tend to make snide remarks about my avatar choices when they feel intimidated or lack an argument. i believe it's called straw man, but i could be wrong

It would just be nice to see more in the way of technical contributions. Nothing wrong with your avatars. Everything I want to say is in my last post; if the cap fits..........

What I'm saying is that I'm never likely to take comments seriously from people who never make contributions. Maybe they have some ulterior motive I don't know.

Edited by zoser

Well in that case why not go and check out more down to earth artefacts because obviously you are much too sophisticated for this thread. Obviously nothing here for you.

Try this:

http://asorblog.org/...y-in-the-news-2

Or maybe you are all just hanging around just in case?

This claim of debunking is totally in your mind.

(This is not about you specifically WoH but if the cap fits.........)

Nobody has the slightest idea of how vitrification occurs on the precision artefacts. The only way it can be explained is with an intense directed heat source.

Here is the detailed study.

Read it and see for yourself.

http://blog.world-my...stiges-of-peru/

Some say desert varnish - fail.

Some say acid - fail.

It's really extremely easy to fail every one of these desperate explanations for the simple reason that none of you are really looking at all of the evidence.

The last video I posted in 3618 hasn't even been commented on never mind about debunked.

Neither has may last summary by the way.

So all I hear is a lot of hot air from people and nothing else. Abe is trying to make a go of it and do his best with contributions from Mr O, but all the rest seem to be offering nothing.

If you are going to debunk these ideas you will have to do better than that. Just claiming that you have will not do.

Maybe if some of you demonstrated more of a keen desire for the subject instead instead of flashing your ego's then you would be able to see more clearly what is being presented.

Cheers.

First, I did comment on that video:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=237842&st=3630#entry4602304

Zoser, all you do it post the same site, or quote from the same site. Over and over again.

Well, now I will quote from that same site:

Joe January 20, 2012 at 4:57 pm

I think they made the ceramic paste hot and liquid and poured it over the rock again, and again, and again, just a thought

Chris Jordan February 16, 2012 at 12:30 am

Joe

that is a possibility, though I have managed to just paste ceramic onto stone and melt it with dish tech.

Regards

No aliens here, or am I missing something?

You said:

'Some say desert varnish - fail.

Some say acid - fail.'

No Zoser, as long as no chemical analyses of the compounds coating/sheen has been carried out you cannot be sure of that. All they know is what elements are in that layer, but nothing about the compounds.

• Like 1

First, I did comment on that video:

http://www.unexplain...30#entry4602304

Zoser, all you do it post the same site, or quote from the same site. Over and over again.

Well, now I will quote from that same site:

Joe January 20, 2012 at 4:57 pm

I think they made the ceramic paste hot and liquid and poured it over the rock again, and again, and again, just a thought

Chris Jordan February 16, 2012 at 12:30 am

Joe

that is a possibility, though I have managed to just paste ceramic onto stone and melt it with dish tech.

Regards

No aliens here, or am I missing something?

You said:

'Some say desert varnish - fail.

Some say acid - fail.'

No Zoser, as long as no chemical analyses of the compounds coating/sheen has been carried out you cannot be sure of that. All they know is what elements are in that layer, but nothing about the compounds.

It fails straight away:

The 'wall of the living rock'.

Has vitrified surfaces but they did not bother to level the surfaces. Why should they have levelled them? It was a quarry.

Why would they smear paste on unlevelled quarry walls? Think about it.

The comments you have highlighted by the way are not in the original report are they? They are in the discussion blog below.

Notice the words 'possibility' and 'I think'.........

Really Abe?

Also did they really melt these stones with 'dish tech'? How? Who witnessed it? Do we have similar method to melt rock? Is it used today? Why is this not in the archaeological record? Why isn't it in the Spanish Chronicles?

The answer is no, but because someone has tentatively suggested a more palatable theory to you (probably in jest), you have desperately accepted it as fact without a snip of confirmatory evidence.

Now someone like seeder, Jgirl, WoH, or someone else will now run around pointing to your post and claiming that it's all been debunked based on some flippant remarks written in a blog at the bottom of a technical report.

Crazy.

Edited by zoser

Zoser, the precision stones are not a mystery if one accepts the testamony of the Spanish. Sorry. FWIW, I neither believe nor disbelieve the Spanish, as you say they are describing the erection of al ess precise edifice. But you do willfully ignore the "in the process of being installed" prwcision rock.

As for the heiroglyphs, I've expounded upon my well thoughout opinion at least twice in this thread and dozens of times over the last year on this forum alone.

We've pointed our most powerful scanning twchnology at the stars the ancients claim their mentors hailed from and we've seen nothing concrete, while we have seen worlds at greater diatance. Odd to say he least.

Abe

Here are some more comments from the blog below the technical write up. To be fair and unbiased are you going to take these on board as plausible too, or are you just going to select which casual comment you adopt. You decide.

Einstein once said, “Keep things simple but no simpler than that.” So simply put, all the ancient sites around the world were established with the use of very high scientific spiritual technology. You don’t need a crystal skull to see that. The evidence in Egypt alone would be enough to verify it. I have seen the various inscriptions, particularly the Flower of Life Motif on the Obelisks and to the Academics dismay, they are absolutely impossible to have been inscribed without the use of lasers. The intricate fractal design is so precisely cut in every dimension that no man’s hand with a hammer and any kind of chisel could ever replicate.........

We know nothing! I am so tired of the world of Academia from whence I came. We were teachers, administrators and university pundits who kept the lies that were sold to the universe. It was all an illusion and this article just stands to reinforce the crap that has been forced fed to us for eons. Look at those damn stones and all the evidence like a professional and stop passing on the candle light. We live in a pulsed laser age of turbocharged potential and yet we cannot see that here on this earth, there was once a highly advanced presence that today seems light-years ahead of us. My problem is that I like Chris Dunn, was once schooled in Engineering and logic. I see what those people above and Chris, put forth as logic and reason. I have one fear…

Bias is an incredible thing isn't it. Clearly all the bloggers are not of the same opinion are they?

Edited by zoser

Zoser, the precision stones are not a mystery if one accepts the testamony of the Spanish. Sorry. FWIW, I neither believe nor disbelieve the Spanish, as you say they are describing the erection of al ess precise edifice. But you do willfully ignore the "in the process of being installed" prwcision rock.

More evidence is available now that supercedes anything that the Spanish may or may not have said.

Question:

If you believe the Spanish anecdotes, why do you not believe the anecdotes of the ancients? They testified that the precision stones were there before they arrived. Some stories tell of unknown technologies that were used to build them.

You believe the Spanish who were largely rapists and pillagers yet not the earlier testimonies?

As I said to Abe bias is an incredible thing.

Zoser, your powers of selectively reading posts is playing up again.

I said I neither believe nor disbelieve the Spanish account, just tht like the myriad of other accounts, suggestions, vague ideas and driveling lunacy they offer one explanation for how the walls ended up like they are.

And, as you seem to put more value on the accounts of the ancients, what DID thry say about the precision walls? Who did they say erected them and ehy? Because I was labouring under the belief that none of the existant records expoind upon building techniques...

Zoser, I only quoted from the site you linked to, and one of the two writers of the blog answered someone's suggestion,that's all.

Just to show you they don't mention aliens.

But I don't believe they used sun dishes either/

And I also posted why both the cut stones and the quarry appear glazed. The quarry by natural processes (think about what I said about the inside of the train tunnel on the Inca Trail), and the cut stones by applying an acidic brew. We also don't know how they applied the acidic brew if that is what they used: did they smear it or spray it? Did they boil the brew and did the fumes cause the quarry to be glazed?

Abe

Here are some more comments from the blog below the technical write up. To be fair and unbiased are you going to take these on board as plausible too, or are you just going to select which casual comment you adopt. You decide.

Einstein once said, “Keep things simple but no simpler than that.” So simply put, all the ancient sites around the world were established with the use of very high scientific spiritual technology. You don’t need a crystal skull to see that. The evidence in Egypt alone would be enough to verify it. I have seen the various inscriptions, particularly the Flower of Life Motif on the Obelisks and to the Academics dismay, they are absolutely impossible to have been inscribed without the use of lasers. The intricate fractal design is so precisely cut in every dimension that no man’s hand with a hammer and any kind of chisel could ever replicate.........

We know nothing! I am so tired of the world of Academia from whence I came. We were teachers, administrators and university pundits who kept the lies that were sold to the universe. It was all an illusion and this article just stands to reinforce the crap that has been forced fed to us for eons. Look at those damn stones and all the evidence like a professional and stop passing on the candle light. We live in a pulsed laser age of turbocharged potential and yet we cannot see that here on this earth, there was once a highly advanced presence that today seems light-years ahead of us. My problem is that I like Chris Dunn, was once schooled in Engineering and logic. I see what those people above and Chris, put forth as logic and reason. I have one fear…

Bias is an incredible thing isn't it. Clearly all the bloggers are not of the same opinion are they?

I quoted from the blog what I quoted because one of the writers apparently took it seriously enough to comment on it and even said he had tried it out.

Zoser, I only quoted from the site you linked to, and one of the two writers of the blog answered someone's suggestion,that's all.

Just to show you they don't mention aliens.

Some didn't but some did.

But I don't believe they used sun dishes either/

Then why quote it??

And I also posted why both the cut stones and the quarry appear glazed. The quarry by natural processes (think about what I said about the inside of the train tunnel on the Inca Trail), and the cut stones by applying an acidic brew. We also don't know how they applied the acidic brew if that is what they used: did they smear it or spray it? Did they boil the brew and did the fumes cause the quarry to be glazed?

You haven't justified the acid brew yet by saying exactly what it is, where is is applied and how it could have been done over such a vast scale. You are presenting science fiction to counter science fiction. Do you agree?

Why do you suppose the cruder relics exposed to the elements show no signs of vitrification?

I own the first three seasons of Ancient Aliens on DVD and intend to buy the fourth as well.

Don't know if it's true or not, but it is indeed extremely interesting!

This has got to be my favorite episode. I believe I've watched this one more times than any of the other episodes and I still find it extremely fascinating

The subject is very interesting. Personally, I hope advanced UFO aliens are not visiting this planet. It's a scary concept. It was said that once advanced UFO aliens make their presence openly known human religious and social structures will break down. Somehow that is not a comforting thought so I hope it is all a hoax

ANCIENT ENGINEERS

The part where they take you to the stone quarry is especially intriguing. It's one thing to cut a retangle into a rock using some kind of laser tool and quite another to cut behind it perfectly and remove the rectangle stone leaving an accurately cut surface as smooth as a bathroom mirror. I can't wrap my mind around how it was done. I mean, I can't even bloody envision it! A real mind 'French'!

• Like 1