Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA's Secret ET Influence

topsecretresearch

This is what Luna Cognita has said about the NASA cover up of UFOs, including the altered, edited and "missing" pictures and films.

NASA's Apollo TV Lies Revealed

PART 3 - The cropping games continue

March 17, 2009

This is Part 3 of a multi-part series - be sure to watch Part 1 and Part 2 first!

This third segment of "The Truth Behind The Tones" begins to examine the various editing techniques that were used to disguise, obfuscate, and erase many of the quindar tones in the Apollo GCTA lunar surface television footage. Appreciating this component of the cover-up is vital to your understanding of the depth and magnitude of the Apollo TV lies. Back in Part 2, I conclusively demonstrated that NASA has indeed LIED to the world about the true purposes of the quindar tones you hear in the GCTA footage, and in Part 3 you will see examples showing the various editing techniques they exploited in order to erase or cover up the majority of the quindar tones that were actually being created by the digital editing system.

The Truth Behind The Tones - this multi-part series will break down and present the truth about the incredible levels of manipulation and fakery that the Apollo lunar landing program TV footage was subjected to prior to being seen by public eyes.

This is some rather complex subject matter, and cannot be even close to adequately explained in a brief 10 minute video. Because of this, I think the best way to present proof of this magnitude is to do so methodically, explaining various primary facets of the manipulation in parts. This and other presentations will cover many facets of the TV coverup, revealing not only how they did it, but why.

To the skeptics - I am NOT cherry-picking scenes here, and am NOT showing you only a few coincidentals from the hours of footage available. I have THOUSANDS of examples cataloged, and can and will back up what I am showing over and over and over again as I dissect this television portion of the Apollo lie further. I will say right now that you have NO idea how deep the lies go, and you have NO idea what NASAs true technological capabilities REALLY were back then - let alone today. I have researched this subject matter for years, I have personally interviewed an individual directly involved in this coverup, and I can back up what I am saying and showing here with countless examples that conclusively demonstrate the validity of my claims. My intention is to show and tell you what is really going on so that you can begin to analyze the TV footage for yourself. This is as REAL (and FAKE, if you get my drift) as it gets!

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/48luna_cognita/03files/NASAs_Apollo_TV_Lies_Revealed_PART_3.html

Thanks for publishing the link, I hadn't seen Rudiak's comments.

As mentioned elsewhere -- but needs repeating -- I seem to have misinterpreted

the provenance of the photo that was posted alongside the UFO photos in the

Life archives. I stand corrected.

But Rudiak's comment has an interesting flaw -- he doesn't seem to comprehend

the possibility that any hypothetical suspension wire [or two] could be tossed over the

overhead wire, and that a ladder might only have been needed to position the\

model properly.

And Maccabee's comment is a classic shoot-the-arrow-and-paint-the-bulls-eye-later

fallacy. The chances of any single photo-spoofer 'getting it right' may not be high,

but if there are enough of them, a non-zero subset is likely to emerge after all the

others have been exposed or confessed. That low priority cannot logically be used

to a priori dismiss EVERY spoofer.

And you have no proof for any of that. You just made it up out of thin air.

And you have no proof for any of that. You just made it up out of thin air.

damn.. you know.. that sounds so much like what I say about the whole Alien UFO thing.. Hi again Mr Pot..

As Luna Cognita puts it: "This second segment is an answer to some skeptics who have claimed that in Part One, all I did was cherrypick a few lucky coincidental examples that appeared to coincide with the quindar tones. The only way to adequately respond to that ridiculous charge is to demonstrate over and over and over again that the quindar tones CLEARLY are related to the video footage - directly contradicting NASA's official claims (outlined in Part One).

I could easily have made this second segment far longer and shown MANY more basic astronaut recognition examples from the Apollo 17 mission alone, but YouTube time constraints have limited me here to 10 minutes. Still, I believe the point will be well made."

NASA: PROOF of image tampering

November 06, 2008

Since the dawn of the space age, NASA (in conjunction with the Department of Defense and elements attached to the Central Intelligence Agency) have been manipulating and even manufacturing the space imagery they show you. Here is just a bit of the proof that is available out there to demonstrate the fact that you are not being shown anything close to "everything" there was to see up there during the Apollo missions.

I believe there is bonafide UFO footage taken in outer space that doesn't have an IFO explanation. Space programs like NASA probably can't contain all of it nor keep astronauts from talking. That being said I never got into NASA footage for the simple fact that there could be things that appear like a UFO but have a natural explanation. People more familiar with space footage, maybe have worked for NASA at one point could go Aha! that's just an ice crystal or a piece of debris propelled by one of the shuttle thrusters.

This is interesting. Were we warned off the Moon by ET's? Art Bell used to always ask this question on his program.

I've read your article about UFO bases on the Moon and the Nasa Moon program. It is striking similar to the info that I was told in 1997.

The only thing that wasn't mentioned was during the Moon landing in 1969, Nasa received a television signal from what I was told about 20 seconds in length. It was a blackened image with some alien language apparently of an alien. When Nasa translated the audio they said it was a warning for them to stay off of the Moon and not to attempt space travel.

Also most of that info I was told came from Werner Von Braun's son. He may be a person I believe you may want to interview sometime.

He spoke very freely about Nasa and UFOs, and he seemed to have been passed along a lot of info from his father as well. Though he may be under some government secrecy agreement or he may still be working for the government.

-- Matt R

This was grabbed of the internet a long time ago. I can't find any info on Wernher von Braun 's son who allegedly heard some ET info from his father.

Here's an article on people who used to know him:

Rocket Man: Former colleagues remember Wernher von Braun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hMN0vjYJwoo

FIRST MAN ON MOON DIES ALONG WITH SECRETS OF WHAT HE SAW

WRITTEN BY DR MICHAEL SALLA

So what’s the truth? Did Neil Armstrong really see extraterrestrial vehicles on the moon, who eventually warned NASA not to return? With Armstrong’s death we will perhaps never have his personal version of what really happened on that July day in 1969.

Edited by topsecretresearch

bilde.jpeg

Bill Neighbors, left, receives an award from Wernher von Braun. Neighbors was a key member of von Braun’s Huntsville team. (Special to The Times)

http://www.gadsdenti...09891?p=3&tc=pg

Dr. Neighbors said her husband was von Braun's surrogate and would go with him to meetings with the intelligence community in Washington.

At the time, because the meetings were so top secret, she didn't know anything about where they were going, why or with whom.

Years later her husband was able to confide in her that because von Braun's background was in Nazi Germany, he could not get the highest security clearance. Bill could, so he would attend the meetings, then report to his boss.

Interesting info. Using a co-worker to access secrets. Very clever of Wenher von Braun.

carol_rosin_htm_txt_914252_cb11333615_m.gif

"He (von Braun) thought that I, as a woman in those days with curly hair and short skirts, could get into any meeting where a man could probably never say the things that I could." -- Dr. Carol Rosin

Also very clever of von Braun. Using a female to spread info.

Edited by topsecretresearch

Again, you should become more familiar with UFO cases before attempting to comment on them.

LOL I wasn't commenting on the UFO case.. I was pointing out how the "space alien" looks like the bumblebee man from The Simpsons.

In this one, Antoine Severin was actually injured by the "occupants".

Translation: He had a little too much to drink and fell over and injured himself, and made the cover story so his wife won't be mad at him for being at the pub getting drunk all the time.

LOL I wasn't commenting on the UFO case.. I was pointing out how the "space alien" looks like the bumblebee man from The Simpsons.

Translation: He had a little too much to drink and fell over and injured himself, and made the cover story so his wife won't be mad at him for being at the pub getting drunk all the time.

Maybe, but you have no proof for any of that and are obviously unfamiliar with the case.