Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Christianity 'close to extinction' in the ME

Erikl

The best protection the Christians had were the dictatorships. It wasn't great, but it was better than they have now.

Waves of distress will soon sweep across the ME. That meteorite they kiss in Mecca will not be able to save them.

Let the black rock catch fire and fly back to heaven. Perhaps then they'll have something to brag about.

• Like 1

The best protection the Christians had were the dictatorships. It wasn't great, but it was better than they have now.

Waves of distress will soon sweep across the ME. That meteorite they kiss in Mecca will not be able to save them.

Let the black rock catch fire and fly back to heaven. Perhaps then they'll have something to brag about.

Who were those?

So, lets nail to fourbyfours together and start worship them?

:lol:

It’s so funny to me because it sounds so bauštelski :lol:

Never mind me, I just had to express how amused I was.

To my knowlege no one claims the black meteorite in Mecca is associated with any power over death.

When the entire ME is on fire, will they then kiss the flames?

Scale down on the psychedelics, just a tad.

To my knowlege no one claims the black meteorite in Mecca is associated with any power over death.

When the entire ME is on fire, will they then kiss the flames?

Speak sense boy

• Like 1

:lol:

It’s so funny to me because it sounds so bau¨telski :lol:

Never mind me, I just had to express how amused I was.

Hey you are supposed to celebrate. I am just getting ready to leave in about an hour. I am ready just waiting for my better half. Had already two stocks. Happy new year Helen.

Hey you are supposed to celebrate. I am just getting ready to leave in about an hour. I am ready just waiting for my better half. Had already two stocks. Happy new year Helen.

Happy New Year, odas!