Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blue Whale Size

SameerPrehistorica

*snip*

African Elephant,Tyrannosaurus Rex ,Paraceratherium,Brachiosaurus and Blue Whale.

Edited by Saru
Image removed by OP's request
  • Like 2

that Girafferuss is amazing, and it doesn't have water to carry it, it must be very strong

that Girafferuss is amazing, and it doesn't have water to carry it, it must be very strong

What in the world is Girafferuss ? Hmm, i think you are talking about Brachiosaurus and yes it is a strong magnificient animal.

The elephant especially looks small compared to the rest. Very good picture.

The elephant especially looks small compared to the rest. Very good picture.

Thank you.Yes,the elephant looks small. I am sure there are few Dinosaurs which would have weighed more than Blue whale which is yet to be discovered.

Thank you.Yes,the elephant looks small. I am sure there are few Dinosaurs which would have weighed more than Blue whale which is yet to be discovered.

And we think the elephant is a massive animal :o

And we think the elephant is a massive animal :o

Sure the Elephant is a massive animal.That is a massive Land animal :)

• Like 1

It sure is, but it pales in comparison with the other animals showing in the image!!! :yes:

Yes, but there are some bigger elephants lived in the past too :) They will look good in this image.I didn't put any one of them here because the Paraceratherium is the largest land mammal known which is slightly heavier than those Elephants.

Very nice Sam. The sizes are mind-boggling.

Thanks Danosuchus ..LOL.That is the nickname i made for you..

I used to have this in my sig - Blue Whale, Actual Size

http://www.wdcs.co.u...ent_pub_en.html

Nibs

when the blue whale swallow something,it's mouth becomes insanely bigger.In your sig,that graphic blue whale has the position like it has swallowed something.It's throat grooves are somewhat expanded.That is not the normal position of it's closed mouth.I have seen two or three images of comparison for blue whale where it's throat grooves are somewhat expanded like in your sig.I don't want it that way for my comparison because the whale looks even more bigger if it is seen that way.In that case then in my view all the animals standing next to it to open their mouth too to make them seen somewhat bigger.However the T.Rex in my comparison image opens it's mouth because usually anyone use to make a comparison of a carnivore opening it's mouth as they are fierce looking.