Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO filmed from airline during US flight

Well try to prove that its not a reflection from inside the aircraft. That hand is not even in the angle from which the panel lights are reflecting from !

• Like 2

Seems to me that the video shows the main wings being forward of the window where the UFO is seen. So it is not a wing light. However the angle of the video seems to be out the back at an angle of like 30 degrees from the wall, which could easily see the large tail fins on any number of passenger jets. So what I think we are seeing is a light on the left tail fin. Perhaps covered with varying amounts of ice, which would lead to the light looking like windows and to it appearing to disappear or to appear smaller. That is my guess. The tail is usually just above the middle of the plane of the windows, so if the video is looking slightly up it very well could be the tail fin.

Is the model of the plane given anywhere? If not then if anyone can find a plane with lights on the tail fins, that will likely be the plane that he was flying in.

Edit: Well.... I went and looked up what kind of planes fly that route and mostly they are Airbus 319, 320 or 321. And I looked at those in Google Image and could not find a one with a tail light.

After reading the OP link, (and not just watching the video) I think that perhaps the reflected light from Forward of the video maker is most likely. And that the light disappeared when someone stood up.

Edit: Edit: Other planes it might be are Canadair Regional Jet 700 or CRJ 900. These do not have the low tail fins. But they do have engines mounted just behind the passenger compartment and the light could be a reflection on the engine cowling from inside the plane.

But, I think the inside reflection is more likely still.

Edited by DieChecker

It's clearly a cabin light. The guy only puts his hand over the left side of the widow. That blocks nothing. The light is coming from behind him and it's a cabin light.

I would definitely call this one a fake!

...because of the combination of the guys [Mauricio Ruiz] past history in cooking-up obviously faked UFO images and films....

texas-ufo_51854_600x450.jpg

http://badufos.blogs...phic-style.html

here is an old thread from ATS that is pretty damning about the guys credibility...

http://www.abovetops...read349517/pg14

and this...

http://forgetomori.c...-and-mea-culpa/

....and also there's the fact that in this extended follow-up video on his own site .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT3Uxx9dxSw&list=UUU6UJFEFDbWtoYBRDGRZ3uw&index=1

...he 'limply' tries to demonstrate that the 'event' has the added weight of being a multiple-witness case by asserting that the reason for panning the camera round the aeroplane was to reveal for a split-second "a woman that he had told about the UFO"!...Which fails to impress miserably, as he had to block out the ladies' face at her request!....However..it did reveal that no one else on the plane had obviously seen a thing!!...And let's face it...I count myself in this when I say that... if almost anyone else had spotted such an anomalous site through the aeroplane window...they would make such a commotion about the damn-thing, that 'Everybody' on board the plane would be breaking their necks to get a glimpse...and it would be a fairly-unrestrained topic of conversation that would have been easily picked up on the tape!

btw...here's a couple more examples of his handiwork ....

....guys like Ruiz ought to be banned from the internet!! <_<

Cheers.

Edited by 1963
  • Like 6

I`ll ask my Alien friends they will know If they were flying around that plane !post-68971-0-49309800-1357095192_thumb.j

....guys like Ruiz ought to be banned from the internet!! <_<

Super cool! I did not think to check the guys name out. I simply thought he must be another unknowingly ignorant True Believer. But as it turns out hs is a purposefully ignorant True Believer.

As I think I mentioned earlier, it's not a reflected light from the inside of the aircraft, too bright. No aircraft have tail lights on the ailerons, and if there was that much ice the airplane would be going down (plus the reflected light would blink and show red from the port side wing nav light).

It's either a stadium not near a city, photoshopped or a real anomaly.

I will admit that personally, after watching the rest of the video, I think it's a photoshop of a stadium with the surrounding lights edited out, with the stadium "duplicated" so as to make the baseball diamond overlap and look rather UFO-y. In the last few seconds of the clip it shows a rather large urban sprawl.

• Like 1

I dont thibk its cabin light, thats what i frist thought when i watched it the frist time.something is out side the plane.

It can't be a tail light, the light looks like it is coming from the front of the plane. Doubt it is any stadium light or anything, you should see city lights surrounding it.

Like others have said I think it's just a light reflecting from inside the plane, maybe a cabin light, maybe someone has a head-lamp or something (though you would expect a light from someones head-lamp to move occasionally).

Plus the fact this guy is a known UFO hoaxer and seems to be trying a bit too much to prove it's not a reflecting light.

Edited by DKO

to all those skeptics always thinking that its something that has a normal explanation think twice or more in your case.sure ill give you that some things do have a normal reason or explanation but to think oh its a hoax or etc please don't be ignorant or skeptic in the negative way.always keep a open mind!!!i believe in ufos and anything with the paranormal and supernatural and etc but i still think for myself,my own research and always keep a very open mind.i hope to all those skeptics that don't believe in ufos and etc are the first ones to see them and experience them so you guys could be more open minded and stop being so damn negative and skeptical.i can't however wait for the results hopefully and i hope they give us a honest and truthful results and reports.no more government lies and deceits!!!we the people deserve the truth and etc.government you guys are not going to suppress the truth the truth will come out whether you guys want to or not its your choice.you guys could either come clean and be honest or look like the two faced government that you guys really are and look bad in the process,ur choice!!!

Edited by King Cobra 1408

to all those skeptics always thinking that its something that has a normal explanation think twice or more in your case.sure ill give you that some things do have a normal reason or explanation but to think oh its a hoax or etc please don't be ignorant or skeptic in the negative way.always keep a open mind!!!i believe in ufos and anything with the paranormal and supernatural and etc but i still think for myself,my own research and always keep a very open mind.i hope to all those skeptics that don't believe in ufos and etc are the first ones to see them and experience them so you guys could be more open minded and stop being so damn negative and skeptical.i can't however wait for the results hopefully and i hope they give us a honest and truthful results and reports.no more government lies and deceits!!!we the people deserve the truth and etc.government you guys are not going to suppress the truth the truth will come out whether you guys want to or not its your choice.you guys could either come clean and be honest or look like the two faced government that you guys really are and look bad in the process,ur choice!!!

I'm sorry but you sound like a lunatic in that post.

People on here aren't being ignorant or sceptical, just rational. If there was a glowing flying saucer darting around the window then it would be something special, but a fixed light out a window is most likely something to do with the plane, whether it be a light fixed to the outside of the plane or a light inside the plane reflecting off the window.

stadium.... :w00t: ......thats funny.......what happened to every other surrounding light? or is that the mystery :blush:

more likely a ship in the water, hence no surrounding lights....or maybe its venus

• Like 1

the "UFO" seems to travel at the same speed as the plane, I say its some reflection of something fron in or outside the plane..

i have no idea

So by definition it would be an....... Unidentified Flying Object? :yes:

I tend to get skeptical everytime i see that the video has anything to do with a Mexican citizen.

Entire shows have been broadcast with UFO's just swarming that place and in the end they all are faked.

As was pointed out earlier, you always have to check out the source before you get too excited about it.

Once again, a moment of excitement is quickly replaced by a sense of irratability because of people like this that would rather keep lying about it than actually do some work to prove the existence.

Plus the fact this guy is a known UFO hoaxer and seems to be trying a bit too much to prove it's not a reflecting light.

It is like the guys who have 3 or 4 youtube videos where they "See" bigfoot. Why do these guys get to see them so often? Because they are the ones setting them up, that is why. The guy is a clear hoaxer and anything he posts Must Be Suspect.

• Like 1

Looks a bit like the plane is banking and he's filming a football stadium

Dallas Cowboys stadium does look like a spaceship :) . But there should be more light surrounding the stadium imo.

If it filmed at night like this one, then it's just a light reflection. If it filmed during the day, then it's fake...CGI. It's tough being a believer

So by definition it would be an....... Unidentified Flying Object? :yes:

Well "technically" we do not know it is flying lol

Edited by spartan max2

King Cobra I agree totally with you and who are you to call somebody's post lunatic! If you don't agree shut your mouth and don't respond.I think there is some credence to the video,now as far as being scientifically checked out yea understandable but never resort to being a skeptical pompass ass.

black-aircraft-light_b.png?w=627

Some one on this website seems to have solved the problem.

"Mystery" solved.

Nibs

• Like 2

pause at :18. anyone see light being reflected on water?

No ! Console light end of storie !

But Good try Looking is a great way to See,Welcome to the Forum dgillis ! Keep Looking maybe you can be the first one to find E.T ! I know Ive tried !

Edited by DONTEATUS

King Cobra I agree totally with you and who are you to call somebody's post lunatic! If you don't agree shut your mouth and don't respond.I think there is some credence to the video,now as far as being scientifically checked out yea understandable but never resort to being a skeptical pompass ass.

His post was full of insults to members on here, calling people ignorant and sceptical (while using the wrong definition of it), just because they had a different opinion than him.

Then you say, who am I to call someone a lunatic?. When I could easily say, who are you to tell me to shut my mouth and don't respond?

I wouldn't have said a word if he wasn't implying every theory and member that goes against his is ignorant and sceptical.

• Like 1

Well try to prove that its not a reflection from inside the aircraft. That hand is not even in the angle from which the panel lights are reflecting from !

He did prove it by using the reflection of his hand and passing it over the part of the window where the light was originating. If it had been a reflection from inside the cabin the reflection of his hand would have blocked it out from the cameras view.