Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Church of Scientology to be charged

glorybebe

I am so with you there! I refuse to watch movies with him in them. Maybe I have missed out on some great stories, but I can't stand watching him and his arrogant face.

LOL!!! He does come off arrogant, that is for sure. Like when he made a public statement about Brook Sheilds using anti depressants... excuse me but, who the heck at you? Why does he think that we care about his opinion?

And Ms. Glorybebe, you have not missed any great works from him! LoL!

LOL!!! He does come off arrogant, that is for sure. Like when he made a public statement about Brook Sheilds using anti depressants... excuse me but, who the heck at you? Why does he think that we care about his opinion?

And Ms. Glorybebe, you have not missed any great works from him! LoL!

Yeah, that blew up in his face, lol! Lovely to see.

• Like 1

Does anybody remember this?

[media=]

[/media]

:lol:

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 1

If this cult is being called upon to explain itself, good. It's not a church, it's a cult. I just finished watching a History Channel docu on Jonestown and we all know how well that ended. If you've never seen the cult's headquarters in LA then believe me, I know where a lot of the money goes.

I did not know the voice of Bart Simpson was a member. Let's face it, the Simpsons were good for the 1st 5 seasons. Since then, it's been a waste of space.

Just don't tell me Hank Azaria has lucked out of being a Jew and joined this cult. :cry:

• Like 1